Changes (Turn And Face The Strange)

Orwell

• Executive Administrator

Again guys, I apologize for leaving on such short notice. I plan on having a much more physical presence on the server with psychic leads, and i'm currently in contact with Tonic about some INSEC STUFF that he'd like to introduce, including some documentation that he made surrounding psychics. coincidentally, a lot of the elements i've already introduced were suggested in the doc

i'd share it if it weren't a google drive document that needs permission from the CIA to look at

so, on to the topic for today

CHANGES / THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE ON THE SERVER

•  No more black armor/purple berets/distinguishing markings on drops. From here on out, psychics should be visibly indistinguishable from other troopers. On the ship, feel free to wear MIPOD patches and the purple beret.

• There will never be more than 10 (probably going to whittle this number down as well) MIPOD operatives on the roster. This is done for a few reasons; psychics are rare in our world and I don't want to turn the Grant into a psychic convention with an abnormally high concentration of special brains. The second reason is intimacy, which leads to my third point

• I want senior psychics to be more involved with the rearing of newer, inexperienced psychics - You guys are welcome to put these guys through tests, psychic or otherwise, with the aim of getting them more prepared for the next encounter with psychic alien fuckery. You can do things as simple as card tests, or you can be more creative, setting up psychic obstacles that the new blood will have to overcome. the fed doesn't have any interest in psychics that are going to be a liability on the field, so make sure they understand it's important to keep a control on their powers. Tell them about lithium, tell them about the shit that you've seen, etc. Educate them, sweatie. I'm going to be appointing two new psychics before I leave.

• MY GAY ASS IS GOING TO BE IN GERMANY FOR TWO WEEKS, SO I WILL NOT HAVE A PHYSICAL PRESENCE ON THE SERVER DURING THAT TIME. The day after I get back, I'm going right back to uni classes, so I'm going to be busier than usual. That being said, I should be able to BE ACTIVE and maintain a PRESENCE on the server. During this time, I want you guys to be as cooperative with admins as possible, and VICE VERSA. Apparently my account on the forums has cancer, or something, as Xal has told me after sending him error codes after error codes that 'it's fucked.' I will ONLY be able to be contacted through STEAM during this period, but I will be keeping a close eye on the forums. I would've created a tertiary account for my vacation, but I'm not even able to do that, it seems. For leadership reasons, in addition to the fact that we're using a system now that was birthed by them, I'd like to ask @Heresiarch Grimm and @Tony if they'd like to be assisting @Kris in navigating the faction while I'm away if they so choose to take the position. I don't expect you to do anything more than any of the points I've listed above in addition to what you've already been doing, just until I get back. 

• WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DISCUSS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE CONCERNS/STIPULATIONS ABOUT?