Vylyss ‘Fine’ Finer

Zebastion

Theme Song:

Spoiler

Face Claim:

Spoiler

Girl-with-Blonde-Hair-and-Blue-Eyes-2014.jpg.7360df358f2a70e550654ed754d3e72c.jpg

Voice Claim:

Spoiler

Favorite Songs:

Spoiler

Get Lucky - Mike Star

Stolen Dance - Milky Chance

When Can I See You Again? - Owl City

Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom - Vengaboys

Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon
Twist & Shout - The Beatles

Give It Up - KC And The Sunshine Band

I Got Bitches - A2M

Don't Hate The Player - Looptroop Rockers

Alors On Danse - Stromae

Without Me - Eminem

Basic Information:

Name: Vylyss ‘Fine’ Finer

D.O.B: 4/04

Affiliation: UCF - Mobile Infantry

Role(s): Rifleman

Kin:

Betsy Finer [Mother] Status: [Alive] Age: [38] Occupation: [Surgeon]

Kenneth Finer [Father] Status: [Alive]  Age: [40] Occupation: [Environmental Scientist]

Jeffrey Finer [Brother] Status: [Alive] Age: [16] Occupation: [D-J ‘Fine-Ray’]

Homeworld: Iskander, Proxima System

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Blue

Build: Endomorph [Hourglass]

Backstory:

Raised on Isklander by two very loving parents even though they were rather busy with work. She’d get the time and almost anything she wanted by her parents though they raised her with good manners. Her parents also providing the best of best education they could afford for her.

But they soon found it she wasn’t like the others, she’d much rather draw, dance and sing than pay time to school as she didn’t find it ‘fun’ and she wasn’t the best at it either failing most of her tests and when ever she would pass she’d pass at the minimum. But this didn’t stop her from having a happy childhood, having lots of friends and barely any major problems. When she became 17 the thought of joining the MI struck her mind and after all she did want to explore the universe without the money from her parents. Her parents were mostly against it but eventually gave in and decided it was time for them to let go of their child for her to stand on her own legs.

Attributes:

Strength: 10/20

Dexterity: 12/20

Constitution: 13/20

Intelligence: 5/20

Wisdom: 8/20

Charisma: 20/20

Misc. Attributes: Great dancer and an amazing singer

Combat Rating: 5/10

Pain/Health: 8/10

Wealth: Rich

Other Information: Below Average IQ

Character Description: A slightly muscular and short woman stands before you, her blond hair rather short and well kept with a few strands of hair hanging free in front of her face. Her luscious red lips forming a wide smile along with her warm blue eyes. Her whole body clean from any scars or nicks and she’s always seen clean except when in the field. If one were to get close she’d smell of luscious plums as if she showered very recently. Her stance rather confident and her voice being full of happiness as well as being ‘fruity and silvery’ one could describe her voice as pleasant, clear and light but her accent ruining it at times.

Characteristics: Loud, ‘stupid’, talkative, happy,

Achievements:

Joining the MI

Neutral:

Eating the last cookie

Regrets:

Stealing soap and a towel from a hotel by accident when she was 16 because she was told she had paid for everything in the room

Personal Relationships

Spoiler

Relations: She'd tap that|Dance Partner|Like Family, Brethren|Best friends|Friends|Approves|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Thot|Spooky

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

-

-

-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

Daniel Dumont He's Friendly! He doesn't call me weird names like that other Medic chick and best of all he even wanted to dance with me before we got interrupted by some boring briefing thingy. I called me 14 though which wasn't very nice and I still don't understand why! But I guess that's just him I do want to talk a little more to him though he's pretty decent company! 

Cait DonovaSpeaking of that other medic chick A K A 'Period vest or Thot'! She's a bit of a feisty little thing it's probably because she hasn't gotten laid in like a few months... not that I have! But she needs it more than me and she also needs to work on getting some make up and a better attitude towards people besides that I'm sure she'd be good company. Maybe even someone to dance with~ Ooooo....

-

-

-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--