[FEDNET] Tango Urilla has something in /STORE/ for you!

Medic

stlogo2.jpg

The Govenor of Tango Urilla Johnathan Grachlin spoke to the masses today on a few important topics concerning the populace of the Colony, and its current economic state.

The Camera focuses on a man in his fourties with salt and pepper hair with a close cropped beard. He wears a dark suit and speak with a clean and concise tone.

"We have finally come out of the darkness of the Federations broom closet. Our work as a people, and as Federation Citizens is finally being acknowledged as an important role within our Civilization. The Federation has asked of us to up our enlistment of Citizens into the Mobile Infantry and we.. as Prideful members of the Federation will stand up to the call. I urge Citizens of age to enlist in the Mobile Infantry and help our colony establish for itself a prize role within our Federation! Fight with us to retake our planets and bring back the prosperity our people has lathered ourselves in for so long!"

"I know what you are asking now.. Why? Why should we do this when we have been ignored, and shunned for so long? Because my friends we will not forget the people that allowed us to live our own lives. The Federation has bequeathed to the colony a large sum of money to help us raise our own Militia so that we may better defend ourselves against the Arachnid threat that is a constant problem for our growth and expansion. I hereby open the 9th Tango Urillian Militia under the Federation Guidelines which will grow to encompass three thousand of our own Citizens, and fighting age men and women! I urge you my fellow Tango Urillian's to join up in our own defense so that we may expand ourselves and become greater than we are!"

Applause is heard throughout the area as Citizen's cheer the Governor.

"On a more cheerful note I also have submitted plans to build the first shopping mall in our Colony. The "Hero's Shopping Center" will be dedicated to all the men and woman of our fighting Infantry, and Fleet personnel who currently serve, or have served to date! Expect completion of this wonderful amenity soon!" 

Out right cheering is heard as the Governor clasps his hands together and shakes them at the people with a wide smile. The Camera switches back to the Federal flag.

This marks Tango Urilla's first major change since the first operation on the surface by the Roughnecks so many years ago. This is a turning point for the desert planet that could very well turn it into a prosperous colony free of the Arachnids.

Would you like to know more?

• Creative 1