Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Brown

Skin Color: Slightly Yellow

Mental State:

Spoiler

Broken Mind - █████-█████-█████ - Mentally Stable

Backstory:

Spoiler

Born into a Rural Village known as Taegu-Jikhalsi in the mountains of South Korea, no one expected much of Jee-un Choi, born to some average farmers, everyone assumed she would just work on the farm for the rest of her life.For the first few years of her life she was in basic education, nothing special, yet she still displayed a natural aptitude for maths and the sciences, after everyone in the village learned of this could be genius, they sent her off at age 14 to travel Korea in hopes of reaching Seoul and joining their elite ranks of the highest achieving students in the world. On her travels she would see many places, from the seaside city of Busan to the City of Flowers known as Ilsan, but eventually after a few months she eventually arrived in the technology capital of the world, Seoul. While in Seoul she took the preliminary tests to get into Seoul's most prestigious Academy where she would continue to have a successful academic career as one of Korea's, and The World's smartest and highest achieving students

Although Choi's personal life was never quite as good, since she grew up in a rural village, the city people immediately disliked her from the start, causing her to feel unwanted, but after a while, she eventually managed to make friends with some amazing people, and for a short while was in a relationship with another girl until she had to move to another academy. She had a good time with her friends, but that wouldn't last for long. Due to Korea's reputation as the country with one of the highest suicide rates, it was inevitable that Choi would lose someone or herself, a few of her friends committed suicide, deep down she had felt responsible for them, feeling that if she tried harder she could've saved them. She has never been able to lose this emotional baggage, yet it doesn't seem to affect her, putting on a strong face at all times to show she was strong, to make her friend's spirits proud. After Choi has lost everybody and graduated from the Academy, she moved back to her home-village, she never told anybody what she went through, instead only telling her parents of the good times and with the money Choi had saved up, she offered her parents a chance to move to a colony, giving them a better life than in their small village. They accepted although Choi would not be joining them, instead Choi would join the Mobile Infantry on the Ulysses Grant to follow in her Brother's footsteps to honour his family. Even though her parents did not approve they would not stop her.

For a while, Choi enjoyed the MI, she had friends she was determined to keep, including Iris Blanka and Alysia Harper, but one day during a drop, Choi would get into a bad position, she was clipped with a plasma explosion, the heat burned a large portion of her left side and the force from the explosion broke the skin and disrupted her internal organs, She would lose her left kidney, end up with a biografted stomach and a damaged reproductive system. This served as a grim reminder for Choi that this was just not the place for her, she was better at thinking, not fighting. And due to her previous aptitude in Maths and Science, she decided that she would attempt to transfer to fleet, opting for a position in the Weapons department in the Bridge Crew.

Injuries:

Spoiler

Burn wound (Large) - Left side of body

Internal Organ Damage - Resolved

Missing Left Kidney

Bio-Grafted Portion of Stomach

Damaged Reproductive System

Relations:

Spoiler

Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

Mobile Infantry

Spoiler

Chiyuki Asahi

"I don't even know what to say about this one, he's just... Weird, and a bit of a creep."

"Also takes jokes way too far."

Sebestian Bently

"He slapped me in the face and called me a cunt."

"Okay does he just hate me or something, getting someone to punch me in the stomach isn't that nice."

"I mean he's been pretty nice to me since I became Liuetenant"

"He's actually helping me out as Captain, that's nice I guess."

Maxine Valentine

Valentine seems like a decent girl to Choi, she does her job well and has a lot of respect for her. Overall Choi is neutral to her, sometimes seeing Max in the bar and having a few words but nothing special.

Cait Donovan

In Choi's eyes Donovan is pretty cool, she has piercings as well, though is a lot less secretive about them, and they often share a few drinks in the bar having a friendly relationship, although Donovan can be a bit of a show off sometimes, especially towards Superiors.

Leana Wells

"Decent girl, we're pretty tight now I guess, we just chill out and stuff."

"Shares a room with me... Tight."

"Probably my best and only friend now. Not bad I guess."

"She moved out of the room, Guess we can still talk."

Iris Blanka ®

Choi sees Blanka as almost her best friend, she remains close to her while off-duty, often laying on her head on Blanka's Shoulder and fetching food for them when they're hungry, They also have developed nicknames for eachother, Blanka being "Psycho" and Choi being "Cosmic Brownie", although Choi fears the Psychic thing is putting a lot of strain on Blanka.

"My first friend and who will always be my best friend, though I haven't seen much of her recently and I'm scared that something may be happening to her that I don't know about"

"Are you avoiding me or something?"

"Turns out she left ages ago... And never told me."

Lowell Hartwick

"Corporal... Pretty nice dude, we spar regularly and it's good practice for me, I beat him once properly and he beat me once, though twice by my count."
"Getting to know him better, and yeah. Nice guy."

Engineers

Spoiler

Troy Hughes ®

Hughes is in a weird place for Choi, he did cheat on Harper, This caused Choi to hate Hughes for a while, Choi is slowly starting to trust him more but can't help but feel mixed about him.

David Saiphan 

Saiphan had been friendly to Choi aboard the Grant, as a fellow Asian they bonded well, after Choi had been discharged from the medbay for injuries, Saiphan helped her out by talking to her and reassuring her.

Naomi Reel

"She's really nice and sweet and just a big bundle of joy, I can't wait to get to know her more."
"Well- I guess we're dating now... That was unexpected but I think it will turn out really well."

Medics

Spoiler

Dorian Elswood

"So we've been dating for a short while and he's super sweet and everything, but I'm worried he isn't interested in me as he's seeing another girl as well."

"I don't know how to feel about you anymore, One part of me wants to stay with you while the other doesn't want to see you anymore."

Jessica Read

Choi adores Jess, she was recently sent as her psychiatrist after she opted for counselling and so far is doing a wonderful job, but Choi thinks she is developing feelings for Jess, as her light hearted, innocent and bubbly personality set something off in Choi, being the only person to be able to cheer her up.

Choi and Jess quickly became best friends after they shared a long time together in their little secret area, they spent a long time cuddling and ended up sharing a bed. Choi feels really close to her now and loves being close to her.

"I have feelings for her but I don't think she has feelings for me... I'll just try to stay close with her for now, maybe things will work out in the end."

"I'm sorry Jess."

"We talked things out and I think I'm over her now, she can go back to being my 'Personal Counsellor'"

"We don't talk much anymore... It makes me a little sad, but I can try hunt her down."

Fleet

Spoiler

Ashley Weiss

"She started out as a friend who I'd cuddle with from time to time, but now after a few dates and a lot of talking and feeling for each other. I am now in a commited relationship for the first time and it's with Weiss. It feels amazing to only be with one person who you truly care about and I hope it will last for a long time."

"I can't believe it's over..."

Lydia Schmidt Valentine ®

"An old fleet member who's new to this ship, she seems decent and not too bad but I don't know much about her and not enough to consider her a friend."

"Cunt."

Maria Irwin

"The new ship crewman and designated chef, bartender and cleaner. She seems like a decent girl if a little brash sometimes"

"I hope she doesn't dislike me for what she found in the barracks."

Alysia Harper ®

Over time Choi had became great friends with Harper, they often shared drinks in the bar and Choi was there for her, They were by each others side a lot of the time and held a close bond.

"My senior officer in the weapons department and a good friend of mine, I hope our personal relation wont get interfered with by our professional situation."

"You left without telling me and then tried to pass the position I deserved to that bitch?"

Amanda Whitfield

"New Helmsman, she's pretty decent for an Officer Cadet, I feel kinda bad for making her do extra chores in my effort to cock-block Freeman but she seems okay with it."

"Now a really good friend of mine, we hang around a bit now and I feel comfortable around her."

Marauders

Spoiler

Patrick Stevenson

"Some guy who shows up to the bar, I like to make some lewd jokes here and there around him but I think he gets a little serious about it. Guy needs to lighten up a bit."

Sarah Redbrick

"Decent girl, pretty funny. Don't know much about her though. See her in the bar a lot, often bar-tending or making crude jokes."

"Refers to me as a "Lawn mower", I'm not sure completely what this means but I get the idea... I think."

Artyom Kholvok ®

"Big russian dude who hangs out at the bar, we seem to have connected over the act of cock-blocking Freeman. He seems like a good man."

Intel

Spoiler

Travis Young

"The pathfinder major, seems like a chill guy compared to the rest of them."

Artemisia Harley

"Helped me when I needed it, I guess I'm in debt to her but I'll never see her again most likely."

Updated
- Backstory rewritten and redone

- Everything added into Drop Downs for easier location

- Kin Updated

- Mental State Added

- Everything Categorised better

- Story of her attempted suicide added

- People added:

Harper (Updated) @Mannulus

Vega @Coleision

Saiphan @saiphun987

Hughes

Elsewood

Thacker

Tyberos @Heresiarch Grimm

People that needed to be added (Through Request)

- Vito

- Knoxx