Pvt - Pfc - LCpl - Cpl

Transferred

3Spc. - 

Personal Information

Family:

Mother, Stella Harris [Age: 50, ALIVE]

Father, Layden Harris [Age: 64, DEAD]

Backstory

Layden had the average life as a child. Messing about and having fun. He went through school doing well, which began to slowly turn sour as his grades fell; including his relations with his family. He left high school we grades that could only be described as laughable at best, however, Layden wanted to make a life for himself. With no need for permission from his parents as they had already agreed and a willingness to march on, Layden signed onto the Mobile Infantry. Later on down his career line to be transferred to the 13th Marauder Detachment after his skills and efforts recognised by many around him.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths: Carries out orders to the letter, Professional, Quick thinking. Social skills.

Weaknesses: Being Tactful at certain times.

Other Information:

He likes drinks

He likes games.

He likes music... A lot...

Loves/Loved | Good Friends | Friend | Known to Exist | Mixed feelings | Disliked | DEAD (RIP)

(Ask to be added if we have spoken outside of the field)

Cpl. Alexander "Lick" Tshenkowwitsch

Spoiler

The Corporal seems like a good decent man at heart. I've had some long conversations with him, even a few deep ones and I can firmly say that I like the man quite a bit. However, I don't know everything about him yet. I'd class him as a friend to me now; almost. I hope your family is safe Mr Alexander, my hopes go out to them.