FSN - FedNet Survey

El Excellente

Beloved Federal Sports Network audience!

Use this anonymous survey to tell us what you think about our current broadcasts! Is the video material appropriate? What do you want to see more of? More videos? Less videos? More hits? More scores? More blooper plays? What topic would you like to see covered? Who is your favorite host? How can our current hosts improve? Tell us below!

This really anonymous? My company ain't gonna find out what I send you f****?

Well for starters replace the hosts with chicks hot ones or at least with hot voices

And then replace all the players with hot chicks I'll tune into EVERY match then...

P.S if you do get female teams more videos please with slow mo impact cams...

P.P.P.S.S I'm doing my part! Feature my response on the next cast and I'll do it even better!

• Executive Administrator
4 hours ago, Fuppy said:

This really anonymous? My company ain't gonna find out what I send you f****?

Well for starters replace the hosts with chicks hot ones or at least with hot voices

And then replace all the players with hot chicks I'll tune into EVERY match then...

P.S if you do get female teams more videos please with slow mo impact cams...

P.P.P.S.S I'm doing my part! Feature my response on the next cast and I'll do it even better!

this guy has the right idea... definitely needs a little more female representation on the screen

nothin like sitting down for the oold jump ball after a long days work . . . 

crack open a cold one and check in on the latest highlights from the best panel in the fed...

i think my wife only watches the broadcasts because she has a crush on of the anchors

GO CENTAURS!!!!!!!!!