[FEDNET] ISLE OF MAN

fuck me dead

a_mypT7kTmYyo6tGqZXkpNXjJ9sWpKhtVQNbDctZ

THE TERRAN FRONTIER: ISLE OF MAN

“Picture this: A vast plot of land isolated by water and neighbored by two civilizations, England and Ireland. Known for its rugged coastline, ancient ruins and rural landscapes -- A getaway among giants.”

tb3Wixp.png

Waters now dominate their plain, plunging Douglas beneath the blackened waters.

Today humanity faces another loss on the European front as the Isle of Man falls victim to flash flooding. Geologists and speculators alike presume seismic activity to be the cause of these FLASH floods, however, outsiders, such as the general populace blame Progenitors, and their unfathomable quench for humanity to be to blame -- This shift in opinions has caused local efforts to assist in rescuing survivors from Douglas, Onchan, Ramsey and Castletown.

Again, humanity pulls together under the burden of our enemy, no matter the cost, WE will continue to strive for our species -- Despite these FLASH floods, Port St Mary and Port Erin still remain untouched by “natural disasters.” Which is a miracle for many, considering they harbor directly on the sea. This, however, launches an opportunity for volunteers, YOU may set sail across the seas to the Isle of Man, and help those in need.

“However long those ports remain open, is however long our boats shall aid. Food, water, shelter, we shall provide. It is our duty, as citizens, as humans, to assist our brothers and sisters across the ways. No matter the boundaries we face -- As our city is rubble, as our city is fire, we shall overcome this together.” - Local(s) outcry from Barrow-in-Furness, England.

Xpol6mc.png

Ballakermeen Country Club stripped of its identity -- being used now as a shelter for refugees.

02cux7p.png

Another resident to the Ballakermeen Country Club -- A mother, devastated by the news of the her two daughters gone missing.

Thousands from Douglas considered homeless now that the sea claimed their land, their home, their identity. This once thriving country club - booming with atmosphere has been torn away from all kinds of recognition. Left empty like a shell. Those shown in the photographic image are TRAPPED as the lower halls now flood with murky water. The streets are lined with bodies of those not fast enough to escape. Leaving those who have made it to suffer in dread. A hopeless atmosphere haunts these POOR people.

Our hearts go out to those.

YOU can make the difference.

SIUvKEc.png

Living room tarnished by the flash floods.

nvCC6TU.png

Our leading correspondent came across this man, a local, a father; Bailey Estabrooks. This is what he had to say…

“I’m surprised you made it through with all that floodin’ out thare. Suppose you needed a story, heh, good lok’ findin’ one around here. These people are cold, sad, and hungry. They don’t need yous bumpin’ round with your camera. So I’d advise once we’re done with this lil’ thing ‘ere, you go and make yourself useful… Anyway, anything you wanted to ask?” Says Estabrooks, distraught.

“Was this your residence, the, the place we’re currently standing in?” Says the correspondent.

“- Matter of fact it is, or what’s left of it at least. Over there you have our kitchen.. And over there you have the- Ehh.. What does it matter anymore. As you can see here, we have my bathroom. Go on… Spin your lil’ camera around and show it -- There you go. Happy? Great. Me too…” Estabrooks stops for a moment, brooding in thought over something as he goes motion for a room just out of sight. “-- If you’re so inclined to know.. I lost my daughter to this mess. A youngin’ she was. Seventeen? Would you believe it… Gah.. Seventeen. What a mess- I-” Estabrooks stops, waving his hand to the camera. “We’re done here man.. We’re done.”

As you can see clearly, we have a civilian who has lost all that he worked for. That he EARNED. These are the people we must fight to protect. The people we must aid in their darkest hour.

INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CITIZEN?

THE FEDERATION NEEDS

YOU

NOW MORE THAN EVER!

CONTACT YOUR LOCAL RECRUITER FOR THE

MOBILE INFANTRY OR FLEET AND ASK HOW YOU

CAN HELP!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

• Like 2
  • Funny 1
  • Sad 1