[FEDNET] COVE BAY

fuck me dead

a_mypT7kTmYyo6tGqZXkpNXjJ9sWpKhtVQNbDctZ

THE TERRAN FRONTIER: COVE BAY

PQCpbS9.png

Ash settles over Cove Bay.

Scotland, Cove Bay.

Today marks the first achievement in the reclamation of Aberdeen, the heart of the Federation. Brave men and women from the 36th, 23rd and 112th came together and charted a path that will forever remain a mark in our history. They stood valiantly against the Progenitor offense - forcing the Progenitors out of Kittybrewster, and we hope it is for good.

Earlier this morning the 112th landed their crafts in greater Kittybrewster, where previously the evacuation effort by the 23rd Morita’s took place - unfortunately not all went to plan as the Progenitors ambushed and claimed more lives. This effort was not in vein however, and those who remained held off their attackers. Their home still theirs for keeping.

Had the 112th not stepped in, those poor men, women and children would have remained there, locked away from the rest of the Federation. If you tuned in to our last news report, Beatrix Evans, the veteran, got out safe along with many others that were held captive in the ‘School’.

o6YLYRf.png

23rd Morita's own, Sergeant Daniel McCracken refused to his men behind -- Continuing his defense of Aberdeen.

Not always do we come across heroes like this man here. Just as we thought he would’ve taken the first boat home, he didn’t - he refused, claiming that others were in a worse state than him. We managed to spot him out moving with his ‘guys’ down past the strategic location known as ‘The Bridge of Dee’ - He said the main evacuation effort has relocated to Cove Bay, on the outskirts of Aberdeen. This is where we managed to get a short interview with him…

“Hell, I near lost half of mah’ guys back there in Kitty’. Thankfully those roundheads from the one-twelfth came through an’ picked our sorry *CENSORED* up - About time too.. I was gettin’ sick of them damn Thralls screamin’ an stuff.” McCracken says, turning to look over his shoulder as the Dropships come in from the south.

“Sounds as though you’ve come just in time if you want to hitch a ride wit’ em back. I wouldn’t recommend goin’ back the otherway as… Well, you’ve seen what those animals ‘ave done. I haven’t got long before me and my guys ruck back in. Still got plenty of civies to get out and no good if we sit around twiddling our thumbs all day.” McCracken stops and looks back to the camera.

“How long do you think it’ll take to reclaim Aberdeen?” Asks the reporter, naive.

McCracken snorts, “Do I look like a Psychic to you, guy… Hell it could take weeks, months. It’ll take as long as it takes. Rest assured it WILL be taken back. We’ll kill every damn one of ‘em if we have too. Aberdeen’s not for takin’.”

FDPmf8F.png

The conflict rages on even in Cove Bay...

Reportedly hundreds of brave volunteers work to assist the Mobile Infantry in defending their homes, across all of Scotland. Despite the annihilation of the Ark, Progenitors continue to destroy families, homes and social structure - They will not stop until they are fully eradicated. It will take time to heal the wounds this conflict has caused to millions all across the globe - however now is the time to step up to the platter and dish out your revenge on these invaders. Earth shall be reclaimed.

Our hearts go out to the families, the troopers.

Not only in Aberdeen, but the whole of Scotland.

HOPE IS STILL ON OUR SIDE, THE FEDERATION WILL EXTINGUISH THIS FLAME.

yckx3VN.png

"They're going back. Will you?"

Tonight the 23rd Morita’s will make their way back through the blackened shell of Kittybrewster, and up through Craigiebuckler - All the way to the heart of Aberdeen, the central. The Mobile Infantry lines grow stronger as their presence grows in numbers, stacking up against our opposition. It will be only a matter of time before the Progenitors fall...

INTERESTED IN RECLAIMING ABERDEEN?

INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CITIZEN?

THE FEDERATION NEEDS

YOU

NOW MORE THAN EVER!

CONTACT YOUR LOCAL RECRUITER FOR THE

MOBILE INFANTRY OR FLEET AND ASK HOW YOU

CAN HELP!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1