Ms. SmartyPants - Hannah Zhao (WIP)

Nyx

[Theme Song]

Spoiler

[Reference Picture]

Spoiler

Related image

Hannah pictured with a member of her security detail after the initial outbreak on Perxies.

Basic Information:

Name: Hannah Qui Zhao
D.O.B: March 15th, 2273
Role(s): FFRL Lead
Homeworld: Terra

Home Country: Jinhua, China
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Build: Ectomorphic

Backstory:

Huang Qui Zhao was born on March 15th, 2273 in Jinhua, China. She was born on the side of a road as her family passed through the town, trying to make it to a hospital. Her mother was a teacher, and her father a biologist for the Federation. Growing up, she excelled in all science related classes, and would end her school career as Valdictorian. After graduation, she would attend university on [REDACTED], and spent her freetime as her xenostudies professor's assistant. At nights, she worked at a bar, trying to scrouge enough money up, as she was not yet a citizen. After her graduation from this university, she was hired by [REDACTED]

Attributes:

Zhao has a sharp mind, and where she lacks in her skills at the bar or club, she makes up for her abilities in the laboratory.

Wealth: Middle Class

Character Description:

Achievements

Neutral

Regrets

Related image

(Hannah while en route to her extraction point on Perxies after the initial outbreak.)

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Respected|Trusted|Good friends|Friends|Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

-
-
-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-
-
-

--[[Military Intelligence]]--

- Artemesia Harley -

My boss of sorts. While I do trust her, it is difficult to tell when she's being sarcastic, or truthful.

As time has passed, I have found it easier to understand what she speaks of. She shares more humanitarian views than most of Intel, and that's something I've learned to respect about this woman.

Gone. I suppose these shoes are quite something to fill.
-
-

--[[Other]]--
-
-
- 

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

- Erae Bellic -

She helped save the life of the operative that we rescued, and not only is said operative most likely grateful, but so am I. The knowledge we've gained from her experiences is crucial to our research.

To hear she passed was rather discomforting. It's a shame I have to sit up here in the labs and watch as those I work to make a better life for perish.

-
-