Player Competition! #1

Deckers

• Executive Administrator

Guttentag everyone,

This is the first of many competitions for the player base to partake in. Depending on the prize for that competition there will be a lengthier wait for a winner or a more short wait. 

The first competition is the following:

Players are to make a WIKI post on the official SST wiki. This can be regarding creating a new planet, character sheets, making articles about previous battles, etc. The best, most quality article will be the winner. Starting tomorrow, October 21st at 8 AM EST, players have till November 1st to make the article.

You can do this here:

http://wiki.starshiptroopersrp.net/index.php/Main_Page

If you need help you can refer to @El Excellente for it.

@El Excellente will also be the main judge for this competition, with the XAs in support. The wiki is his baby so it's only reasonable.

And now for the whopping prize, you get to be an admin for a day of your choosing. You have the whole day that you choose to do as you please as an admin, and even run a mission if you so wish.

Next competition will be planned out according to how well this one is recieved.

Good luck and may the best man/woman win!

((There will be minor limitations for the reward of being admin))

• 2 weeks later...
  • Executive Administrator
On 11/4/2018 at 1:52 PM, HoneyElk said:

I’m about to publish a page today. Can I get a late participation medal

edit

do i win

http://wiki.sstrp.net/index.php/Desorics

I'll let your lateness slide, 

thank you for posting to the wiki and participating in the servers development! We appreciate it very much.

As such you have been awarded an admin ticket that can be used at any point you deem appropriate. However, you must message the XA Team a few days in advance so that we may advise the admin team and prepare for your day of free roam as an admin.

On 11/6/2018 at 1:08 PM, Deckers said:

I'll let your lateness slide, 

thank you for posting to the wiki and participating in the servers development! We appreciate it very much.

As such you have been awarded an admin ticket that can be used at any point you deem appropriate. However, you must message the XA Team a few days in advance so that we may advise the admin team and prepare for your day of free roam as an admin.