Pte. Nestan-Darejan Pirtskhalaishvili

ნესტან-დარეჯან ფირცხალაიშვილი

Theme

Spoiler

183740.jpg

Basic Information

Name: Nestan-Darejan Pirtskhalaishvili.

Place of Birth: Stepantsminda, Georgia, Earth.

Date of Birth: 6th February 2277 g.

Height: 5'4".

Physical Description:

Weight: 9st 7lbs.

Hair colour: Black.

Eye colour: Dark Brown.

Physical Features: Strong Caucasus and Slavic mix features; Tanned skin; Angular jaw; Short cut hair; Slim and small build.

173736.jpg

Military Information

Branch: Mobile Infantry; Rifle Company.

Role: Section gunner; Light Support Weapon.

Date of Enlistment: 25/10/98-g.

Years of Service: 0.

Service Record: N/A.

Training Record: Selection Process - Passed;

Phase 1 (Basic) Training - Passed;

Phase 2 Training (Trade and Battalion) - Passed.

Personal Information

Family:

-Giorgi Pirtskhalaishvili - Father - Alive.

-Malkhazni (Née Murtazalieva) Pirtskhalaishvili - Mother - Dead (as of 6/02/77-g).

Characteristics: Calm, old fashioned (Victorian mindset), aloof, loyal, factual and head strong.

Strengths: Small frame - Able to fit in smaller places than most people; Non-Stranger to the cold - Can mentally withstand colder temperatures; Trilingual - English, Georgian & Russian; Night owl - Can stay up late and works more efficiently in the late hours.

Weaknesses: Pes Planus (flat feet) - insoles are needed and pain in the feet can be caused; Chronic sinustis - Enlarged sinuses, blocked nose for hours and days at a time, can cause headaches and pain in nose cavities; Awful in the heat - Cannot withstand the heat and tends to be nippy when overheated.

Other Information: N/A.

Personal Relationships

Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated

Sebastian Bently - "An officer who is quite laid back and is seeming eagre to gain the knowledge of the people who he is commanding; He reminds me of a British officer, laid back, soft voice but the difference is he doesn't seem to be toffy nosed but that attribute may be hidden - I don't know. But overall, he's alright and I like him."

• Like 1