UN-ENCRYPTING FILE
Un-encrypting...
Un-encrypting...
Reun-encrypting...
VIEWING FILE [data.004-F808-N65]

General Information
Reference Image
59809f103da0d_Starshiptroopers1.jpg.4840afab9e6dc9eb6cf8b629325affcc.jpg
Reece on his first drop with the 112th Mobile Infantry battalion.
 59809f2869ba1_Starshiptroopers2.jpg.2559329e144524e7a9aee31814735cfe.jpg
Reece with his old battalion the 22nd before he went missing near to the end of Operation Bread Basket.

Music/Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9ocAUQnNdE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5isCXvNKSJM

First Name: Reece
Middle Name: Graham
Last Name: Thacker
Age (yo): 33
Date of Birth: 28th April, 2264
Nationality: British
Place of Birth: England, Birmingham, Earth
Morale: High

Physical Information
Height: 6'0ft
Weight: 200lbs (gained 10lbs)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Ethnicity: White, British
Build Type: Mesomorphic
General Physical Description: Dark brown slicked back hair/Trimmed beard/Brown eyes/Dog tags as well as a small cross is around his neck/Mesomorphic build/ British accent/Early 30's/6'0ft/190lbs/Scar all the way across his face/ Private First Class patches on his right shoulder/ Drop counter: 7/ Combat gear [On] Off duty gear [Off] Injuries [None]
Medical History: *Large Gash to his right side of his torso.

*A few broken ribs.

Mental Information
IQ: 120
Preferred Learning Method: Being given examples in order to know what to do
Academic Interests: History, sports and music
Artistic Interests: Rock music, rather old songs and war films
Athletic Interests: Cardio and football.
Key Personality Traits: Kind, loyal, Caring, Trustworthy, Brave, Heroic.
Notes: N/A

Pre-enlistment Background
High School Education: Ormiston Shelfield Community academy 
High School GPA: 3.9
College Education (if applicable): Sutton college 
Extracurricular: N/A
Criminal Record: * Two acts of public violence
* Arrested on the suspicion of dealing drugs

Summary of Life: Reece, just like his brother Ethan grew up in a small town near the city of Birmingham, He went to Ormiston Shelfield Community Academy where he acquired his GCSE's and then moved onto Sutton College, After a few years Reece took the wrong turn in life after he lost his girlfriend in a car accident, he converted to doing drug dealing and was arrested on suspicion of it which he was then imprisoned for two years. After doing his time in prison he decided to carry on doing drug dealing where this time he was arrested for two acts of public violence where he severely injured a group of men. This time the sentence was very close to being a death penalty for nearly killing the men however luckily for him he was spared and was given one chance, he took that chance and made good out of it where he enlisted into the 22nd for a long period of time where he sadly became MIA for a few years but was then recovered by his brother Ethan and the two battalions that accompanied him the 22nd (Ethan's previous battalion) and the 243rd. He is now aboard the Audie Murphy as he was transferred from the 22nd to the 112th now getting on with his career as a Mobile Infantry men at the rank of Private First Class.
Family
Neil Thacker- Deceased
Stephanie Thacker-Deceased
Ethan Thacker- Alive
Sarah Thacker- Alive
Reece Thacker- Alive

Armed Services Career
Branches Served In: Mobile Infantry
Previous Units: 22nd Battalion
Demotions: N/A
Criminal Record: N/A
Age of Enlistment: 19
Total Deployments: 7
Wounds Received in Duty: 1
Awards Received: N/A

Personal Relationships
Relations: Love|Attraction|Respected|Like Family|Good Friends|Friends|Acquaintance|Neutral|Dislikes|Hates|Fears|

Ethan Thacker- My little brother, I have no clue where they've sent you..hopefully back to the 22nd..Just stay alive out there you little shit and just remember that you've got a family to come home to.

Annabelle Thacker- Well she is family to me, my sister in law...I'll make sure you and Ethan get back to each other in one piece even if it means I will get killed in the process. Found out that we got her back when I came back to the Audie murphy for god knows how long in Genevia, but she's back now...I know we don't talk but if you need anything I've always got your back.

Ryan Cooper- Lance Corporal Ryan Cooper...where to start, First day of the ship he knew in a instant that I was related to Ethan, since then he's been watching over me but also Annabelle...damn I guess my brother did have a lot of people who respected him back when he was here. Cooper is one of a kind I'm glad he's got my back and he seems like a brotherly figure to me. I'll make sure he's around for a long time, stay safe you tough son of a bitch.

Yumi Nakamura- One of the very first people I met on board the Audie Murphy, she's kind and caring.....for some reason she reminds me of someone....I just can't put my finger on it though....Sadly she's been transferred....and she will be missed dearly.

Michelle Cooper- Ryan's daughter, she came aboard the Audie Murphy as a nervous young lady, she ended up looking for her father but sadly found out that he had committed suicide. From there I took her in as like one of my own just like my own daughter, I taught her everything I knew and made sure she was safe and I will continue to keep her safe until my time is at an end. Now here she is at the rank of a Lance Corporal, hell kid, I'm sure your dad is proud of you but so am I. You've proven to yourself that you're strong but not only that but you are a Cooper and I'm sure your dad is proud to have a daughter like you. Ever 

Valerie Faust- One of the closest friends I have aboard the Audie Murphy, she has my back and I have hers, she is one mighty fine Lance Corporal although she didn't want the role I hope she pushes forward to achieve better in her career, just stay alive for as long as you can kid and I'm sure that'll be along way away seeming as we have each others backs, stay safe out there.

Jackie Knoxx- She seems like a alright lass to be honest, I believe we both get along so that's good for a start, I find it funny that she always wants to try and beat me in sparring, I admire the fact that she wants to do so but that ain't gonna happen anytime soon, I haven't seen her on the field yet but by the looks of it I'm sure she kicks ass anyways. I'd like to speak to her more often as she seems nice and I guess get to know each other more.

Diary entry one- My first day aboard the Audie Murphy hasn't been so bad...I've had quite a lot of people say that I look familiar so I assume it's to do with my brother, damn he must've been popular around here then if I get that kinda shit, hopefully it becomes a good outcome for me, who knows?

Diary entry two- A few days after my arrival....Things have just got depressing each and every day....Today I lost a good friend....Cooper...why did you fuckin do it buddy....you had so much to live for...you had a daughter....and your brother for fuck sake....If I was there I would've stopped him...but I was too late...Damn you Cooper...

Diary entry three- Today we went to the planet of Genevia.....I came across my brother there we didn't talk much....I wanted to tell him about Annabelle...But....he'd lose it.....I'd hate to see him all on his own....broken apart.....Just stay strong out there little brother, we'll get Annabelle back home to you in one piece.

Diary entry four- Well today has been rather good, I got promoted to Private First Class and I started to talk to more people....However there was an incident with a certain marauder, thank god we we're able to resolve the issue quickly or they would've of ripped that fucking troopers head off.

Diary entry five- Finally got back from that shit hole of a place called Genevia.....At least I saw my brother there...He's changed a lot....how he looks...His behavior....It...It just seems like he's a completely different person...I struggled not to tell him about Annabelle but...I couldn't stand it any longer....I couldn't just hide it away from him it's his fucking wife for fuck sake! I ended up telling him about her....and....and he lost it....He got angry because I could've told him sooner and for that....we had a fight.....Both of us bruised up.....I'm so sorry little brother...I just hope you can forgive me.....Just get out of that shit hole and go see your wife....I know I deserve worse for hiding it away from you...I'm sorry...