Carl Rocks

Basic Information

Name: Carl Rocks

Place of Birth: Terra, South America

Date of Birth: 1.1.2285

Height: 1.98

Physical Description:

34114.jpg

Pvt. Carl 'Retard' Rocks, Pfc. Jimmy 'The Kid' Russels, Pfc. Arnold 'Dutch' van Ruyter, Pfc. Adrian 'Edgelord' Marshal

Pfc. Eric 'Asshole' Shepard

Weight: 110kg

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Brown

Military Information

Branch: MI

Years of Service: 2

Service Record: Joined 82nd Morita Rifles. Changed to 112th Morita Rifles

Personal Information

Family: Father Anton Rocks, 52 and Mother Luise Rocks, 50. Sister Jenny Rocks, 19.

Backstory: Rocks was born in Guyana, near Georgetown. He has a little sister and his parents. His father is a foreman and his mother works in a store.  His parents kicked him out on his 18th birthday and his sister as soon she turned 18th. Both had a apartment far out Georgetown and worked in multiple minijobs. A year later, Rocks recognized the MI and took his chance. His sister went to Alpha Centauri when earth has fallen. Now she came back to earth.

Other Information: Rocks has lost three fingers on his right hand. Indexfinger and thumb are left.

Personal Relationships

Eric Shepard. We had alot of buttheads going through and through our platoon. That butthead stayed. He's fearless and kills alot of bugs. I can work with that. Everything else beside, he's a friend. That dick cutting off a ear. In the fucking battlefield. I mean, it's not a surprise that he did that. But it surpises me. What the fuck. These ears smell after a few days like shit. Then that luck strikes again and pulls his ass out of court. He only got a boo boo and nothing more. I still gotta smile because of this. Next time I see him we gonna clear out that bar. Hell yeah we do!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...