• Origin: Achilles, Epsilon Prime, Epsilon Eridani
  • Eye Colour: Blue
  • Hair Colour: Black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: Mesomorphic
  • Markings: Small black ribbon tattoo on right wrist
  • Family:
    • Father - Unknown - Unknown - Unknown
    • Mother - Melissa Jane Cutter - Ex-Medic (Alive)
    • Step-Father - Adam Markson - Ex-Mobile Infantry (Alive)
    • Sister (Older) - Paula Cutter - Mobile Infantry (Deceased)
    • Sister (Younger) - Emily Markson - Federation Fleet (Alive)
    • Boyfriend - Jace Li - Mobile Infantry (Alive)(NPC)
  • Description:
    • [On Duty]She wears a standard issue MI Uniform and combat boots, often having various small pouches on her belt, or just a backpack. Her uniform is clean and well kept, being rather freshly distributed.
    • [Off Duty]She wears her MI Jumpsuit rolled down to her waist and a black tanktop underneath. She sometimes switches between wearing her suspenders up over her shoulders or rolled down with the rest of the jumpsuit, and differs between wearing a standard MI Cap, or tying her hair into a loose ponytail.

----------------------------------------------------------

Military Information

• Division: Mobile Infantry
  • Length Of Service: <1 Year
  • Service Record: Rct. > Pvt. > Pfc. > LCpl. > Cpl. > Sgt. > SSgt. > MSgt. > SSgt.
  • Known Injuries: 
    • Plasma Burns - Right Kneecap (Healed)(Visible Scarring)
    • Minor Cut - Left of Neck (Healed)(Visible Scarring)
    • Severed Left Middle+Little Fingers - (Healed/Fixed)
    • Severed Left Leg - (Biotech Replacement)

Awards/Achievements

• Citation of Meritorious Service x1

----------------------------------------------------------

Photo Album

Spoiler

E3B92F20B9B2364C38489475AE2EC60363C8F5D8

(A photo taken by Jodie whilst working at her local bar of graduates, a year before her own graduation.)

CF495434E8AA45D5E5B172E6FC9D6BBB7E26D4EF

(A bootcamp squadmate's helmet footage of Rct. Jodie Cutter and Rct. Oscar Martin during war games.)

B12069EF0178D5205DFC15AEB52112E630DAC833

(Rct. Jodie Cutter's helmet footage the day she finished bootcamp, immediately being shipped to the Grant.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relationships

Loved | Friends | Liked Trusted | NeutralDisliked | Hated | Despised

Cpl. Jace Li: 

Spoiler

"I'm sorry I didn't come home like I promised. Unfortunately the universe had other plans for me. I'll see you soon."

----------

SSgt. Aaron Holtz: @Mighty Mouse

Spoiler

"I'm sorry I wasn't around as much as I should have been, and that you had to take all of the burden. I wish I could have done more. And I'm sorry for any pain caused... But I know you can fight through it. After all you've been through, you're still here. So keep fighting. Don't worry about the rest. They can handle themselves now.. And thank you, for being my friend. #OGSquad"

----------

LtCol. Sebastian Bently: @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz

Spoiler

"Bently was always there for us since the beginning. He was a friend. He didn't pull rank over little digs like an asshole, he shared a few laughs with us all, and he was there when you needed him. Thank you. #OGSquad"

----------

Lt. Naomi M. Hawthorne: @Coleision

Spoiler

"I wish we were closer than we had been. We were still friends, but it was always work talk or philosophical shit we talked about. Nevertheless, still a valuable part of the OG squad, right? Still.. You were there for us. Thank you. #OGSquad"

----------

Sgt. Jackie Knoxx: @alright sassy

Spoiler

"She'd proven herself a lot more recently from what I had seen. I'm glad she was there. The troopers needed someone competent to help them through that shit, and she did it."

----------

• Like 4

Video Journal Entries

(These are physically stored within the Character's personal Terminal. Only those who have been given access can ICly see the logs, however it is mainly for backstory/info purposes)

::>Personal Entry #1: New Blood

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The screen flickers as the camera begins recording, Jodie's face incredibly close to the lens, her tongue sticking out a bit as she messes with it. She takes a second before realising it's recording, setting it down after and sitting back down, on a stool within the bar. "Oh, there we go. Alright, well.. I'm here. One of my friends gave me this idea before I got shipped off, some way to keep all my thoughts and stories to either look back on or show my family, or to just argue with myself from time to time. But yeah, so.. I made it. I landed on the ship just yesterday, got settled into the barracks, then straight back out, no messing around. Literally, within an hour, and the tannoy was calling us all to a briefing.. It was, uh.. scary, I guess?" She plays with her long dark hair idly as she talks, often glancing behind her to see if anyone had walked in. "I mean, Dad did say that the Mobile Infantry was dangerous, but you honestly don't see it until bullets land a foot from your.. well, foot." She sighs, folding her arms and leans on the counter that the camera sits on. "And for such a big ship, I've barely met anyone... Just a few folks at the bar, drowning their sorrows, but.. Too depressing for me, I think. We'll wait and see how the rest of the week goes." She shrugs, before giving a mock two fingered salute along with a slight smirk. "Private Cutter, out."

**End Recording.**

::>Personal Entry #2: The Swing of Things

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera turns on, sitting across from Jodie as she sits cross legged on her bed, the barracks lights dim. She looks tired, her eyes dark and her long hair let loose and messy. She sighs heavily, running a hand through it. "Well.. Still my first week here, so far so good.. Had a few training sessions, done some cover manouvers under Staff Sergeant Vickers. She seems nice, knows what she's doing and isn't an asshole to everyone. Then we done a simulation later on under the Captain, can't remember his name... God, it was awful." She shakes her head, rubbing her eyes after. "I've never seen the Bugs firsthand yet, but in the Sim-Room, it all feels so.. real, but so fake.. It's weird..." She frowns, one hand moving to hold her side. She lifts her tanktop slightly, bruising seen up her right side of her waist. "And on my second drop, some asshole in a big suit smashed me into a wall... Hurt like a bitch, but Vickers and a Private, Baxter I think, they helped me." She yawns quietly, covering her mouth. "Alright, shut-eye time.." She reaches forwards to turn the camera off, a blank expression on her face, before the screen cuts out.

**End Recording.**

::>Personal Entry #3: The Longest Day Ever

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera turns on, facing a blank wall while movement is heard behind it. After a moment it is turned back, Jodie holding it in one hand, the other fixing the bottom of her black t-shirt. Her eyes are dark once more, a small red paper-thin scan above her eyebrow with small white strips of tape across it seen. Her voice is tired and slightly raspy, like she's losing her voice. "So, uh... It's been a, uh.. a really odd day. Yeah, I, uh.. Today was my third drop, and my first against the Bugs. Adam always told me stories about them, which didn't make it any less scary when I saw them up close and personal. I'd have probably been even more scared, had I not been in command of my own squad, which the Captain was also part of. I was more scared in case I fucked up and he took over for me." She gives a slight smirk, crossing her legs, fidgetting idly with her fingers. "Who'd have thought it? I only made it to Private a day or two ago, barely even here a week. On the dropship, the Captain made me Private First Class so there was no confusion, and I guess he and Staff Sergeant Vickers saw something in me, so.. Now I'm a Lance Corporal. Heh.. Less than a week, not even trying to prove myself.. I guess it just comes naturally. I just got down there, blocked out the bugs and focused on my team. Guess that's what any good leader would do, right? My men before me.." She sighs softly, running a hand through her long messy hair. Her bare arms would be covered in bruises, which she glances at and addresses. "Yeah.. turns out, bugs are heavy sons of bitches.. Like, real heavy. Still, could have been worse.. Though I gotta go now, I'm shattered.. I'll keep you guys posted." The screen cuts out as she reaches over, turning the camera off.

**End Recording.**

::>Personal Entry #4: A Summary

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera turns on, adjusting to a dim light. After a moment of moving around, Jodie is brought into the frame, seen sitting down on a bed, the camera sitting on her pillow. She's only wearing a short tanktop and a pair of black boxers, ready for bed. She rubs her eyes, yawning. "Oh, holy shit... I don't even know where to begin, it's been a little while. Well, uh... So far, I'm still alive. I've never seen the inside of the medbay yet, so that's good, at least. I've came so close to getting caught by a bug these last few drops, but... Luck, I guess." She shrugs, running her hands through her long black hair idly as she talks. "I'm meeting quite a lot of people on the ship now. Not a lot of people seem to be pretty open, though, it's pretty hard making friends.. So far the only person I get along best with is Jaz. She's pretty cool, good squad leader and doesn't seem to like trying to make friends, but.. who does? There's a few others I talk to now though, but what I do notice is, everyone seems to work pretty well on the field. Friends or not." She shifts, turning to face the camera and crosses her legs, resting her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands. "I, uh.. I've had a few chances to lead squads now. It's weird, like.. I wanna go career. No, I -am- going career. I wanna be up there, I wanna be remembered, I wanna make my mark on this company and help keep us alive. But when I get put up for squad lead I always hesitate and doubt myself... Me and Vickers had a quick talk about it after our last hellhole of an Op, and I'm guessing she and Top had a talk about it beforehand, so.. She made me Corporal." She smiles slightly, then shakes her head. "More responsibilities, more chances to prove myself... More chances to fuck up big time... Here we are, on our way to the big leagues.. Fuck, I'm tired.." She yawns once more and leans over the camera, turning it off.

**End Recording.**

::>Personal Entry #5: Fear

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera turns on to show Jodie sitting on a bed, not her own, but one in the medbay. She sits the camera a few feet away to face herself, showing she's dressed in more or less her PJs, a black tanktop and black shorts, though has a bandage round her right knee which is straightened on the bed. She lets out a heavy sigh, her eyes dark, though her long and messy hair partially shadows them. "Well... Took me long enough to end up in here, huh? We just got back from a drop. One -hell- of a drop. God, it was horrible. We were on Dionysus, bugs coming from everywhere, TACs dropping fire, -flaming- bugs coming from everywhere... Then we decided to go -underground- and through some tunnels, which all went to shit." She shakes her head, rubbing her forehead with the palm of her hand. In her other hand she grabs a bottle of water from the edge of her bed and uncaps it, taking a sip, before resuming. "It was a nightmare... I took Blaster Plasma to the knee and boy oh fucking boy did it sting.. Vickers almost took a bad hit, one of the Privates got it worse than me, then.. Ghenki, the 'Rauder, he took a big hit and paid the ultimate price.." She falls silent, the silence lingering for a long moment before she sniffs once, looking off to one of the walls idly. ".. This is the real world, I guess... It happens to us all, at some point, some more brutally than others... Guess we gotta just suck it up and keep it moving. I hate.. I hate being so.. emotionless. I mean, I have emotions, just... Even the other NCOs must have noticed, I don't crack up in the field and I keep a clear head no matter what, but one day it's all just gonna come barrelling out, y'know..? And it scares me. It scares me, incase I fuck up. It's my only fear.. Not the bugs, not the Progs, not dying, but letting everyone down..." She lets out a short and quiet laugh, more of a huff. ".. Stupid, right...? Afraid of failure... I know it happens. We all fail eventually-.." Chatting is heard off-camera and entering the room, Jodie quickly grabbing the camera, before the screen cuts out.

**End Recording.** 

::>Archived Entry #1: Family Time

Spoiler

**Fetching Recording... Playing.**

The screen flickers to life, the video feed beginning. A date is shown in one corner: October 23rd, 2295. The video is shown to be from a handheld camera, given the slight shakyness. It is aimed at two girls, one a younger Jodie, the other her older sister Paula, who both share a striking resemblance despite being aged years apart. They're seated outside on a patch of grass in an open park within the city, sitting cross legged, Jodie holding a guitar and playing it very softly, Paula mid-sentence as the video starts.

Paula: "-on't know what Dad was really like, he left when I was like.. three. You'd just been born, and he legged it a week later.. asshole." 

Jodie: "Wish Mom would have told us more about him, other than that he just straight up abandoned us.. You think he was in the MI like Adam was?"

Paula: "I dunno... Probably? Maybe that's where he ran off to, who knows?"

They both share a shrug and sigh quietly, leaning back as the sun shines down on them. A younger female voice perks up from behind the camera, their little sister, Emily.

Emily: "... Jodie, can you play the one Mom likes? The one she sang to each of us?"

Jodie: "Oh, uh.. Yeah, I think I remember it.. Alright.."

She takes a deep breath before strumming the guitar slightly louder, playing a slow and soothing melody of Forever Now (// Michael Buble, fags.) They sing together, smiles on their faces, swaying from side to side as they sing. Though they begin to trail off eventually, Paula's head hanging low, Jodie with a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

"~That I'm always gonna lift you up.. and I'm never gonna let you down.. No matter what you do, I'm forever proud of you.. I'll love you foreeeever noooow...~"

The girls sit in silence for a moment, before Jodie discards of the guitar to the side. She shifts onto her knees and practically throws herself at Paula, wrapping her arms around her sister tightly as they both sniffle and sob quietly. The camera is sat down, Emily joining them in their hug.

Jodie: "... I'm.. gonna miss you, sis.."

Emily: "M-Me too.."

Paula hugs them both tightly before letting go, the three sitting in silence, save for the quiet crying, before the video pauses on a frame of them smiling at each other through the tears.

**Recording Finished. Archiving... Successful.**

::>Personal Entry #6: Quick Rundown

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera flickers to life, revealing Jodie sitting on one of the benches in the gym, alone. She sits the camera down facing her as she straddles the bench, a bottle of water infront of her. Her hair is currently tied into a ponytail, a fresh plaster on her cheek. "Alright. So. It's been a pretty long week, haven't had a lotta time to myself, but.. anyway. So I've been given this 'project' to help me as an NCO. The project being, I need to motivate and reshape this infantry trooper, because he's lazy as hell, and has no motivation. It's day... three, I think? He's already starting to show some promise. Vicker's got him working out, he's showing initiative on drops.. I'm going to help him run some training, give him a feel at having responsibilities." She sighs quietly and uncaps her water bottle, taking a sip from it. She then sets it back down, her left hand idly tracing the ribbon tattoo on her right wrist as she talks. "The problem is his sleeping... He's always sleeping. He took three naps in one hour, he sleeps at every briefing I've seen him in, he's always dragging his feet around and moaning... It'll take time, but I'm gonna get through to him somehow... Just listen to us and work with us, dammit, we're trying to help.." She mutters something under her breath, taking another sip from her water bottle and glances over to the door to the gym, faint voices heard walking by.  "In other news, I got my first drop as actual Drop Lead this time, and it was a piece of cake. Granted, it wasn't as fucked as the day before, but still... Smooth as hell, no injuries, no having to yell... I've seen asshole NCOs and I don't like their approach, so I'm trying my own calm approach, and so far so good. Guess I just keep at it, and hope for the best.. Still not Sergeant material though. Not yet, anyway." She leans over and grabs the camera, turning it off quickly after.

**End Recording.**

::>Archived Entry #2: 'That' Day

Spoiler

**Fetching Recording... Playing.**

The camera flickers to life, showing a date in the bottom corner once more: October 25th, 2296. It is shown to be held in a bar, pointed at Jodie, who is currently behind the bar, wiping it down with a damp cloth. Quiet laughing is heard from behind the camera, Jodie looking up at it. She smirks and shakes her head. "Emily, put that thing away... I'm trying to work here." Emily's voice pipes up from behind the camera. "What? Just recording some home videos to show Paula once she gets back, y'know? Showing her how her little sister makes her littler sister drinks at her bar." They both laugh quietly, Jodie chucking the cloth at Emily, who ducks out the way of it, the camera bumping off the bartop. "You're not even old enough to drink here yet, idiot!" "Yeah, but you know they don't really mind.." Jodie rolls her eyes, groaning. "Ugh... When's Paula back anyway? Isn't it supposed to be this week her two years were up?" "Yeah, should be, but she's not messaged in a while... Oh! What if she's going to surprise us?! Ooh, it's so exciting!" Jodie smirks and shakes her head once more, moving along the bar to serve an older couple. Emily turns the camera to herself, just sitting idly as she waits for her sister to finish up. After a minute she turns it back to Jodie, who's now cleaning glasses. The door is heard opening to the side of the shot, Jodie looking over. "Oh, hey Mom! Hey, Adam! What you guys doing here?" Her question is met with silence, the smile on her face slowly fading. "Mom? What is it? Is-.. wait, is.. is she...?" The camera drops to the bartop onto its side, Emily heard rushing from her seat, the crying already heard. Jodie just stands there in silence, her hands shaking, before the glass she's holding drops, the sharp smashing of glass heard below her. She then runs off camera to join them, the feed ending on a shot of the back of the bar, the reflection of Jodie collapsing into her mother and step-dad's arms seen off a bottle on the counter.

::>Personal Entry #7: Been a while

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera flickers to life. It is pointed towards Jodie, who appears to be sitting on the sofa in the NCO barracks with her legs up beside her, getting comfy. She sighs softly and begins speaking, her voice sounding more quiet and less confident than usual. "Alright, uh.. it's been a while... There's so much shit that's went on.. So I've been made a Sergeant now. Vickers asked myself and Eley to choose between ourselves, and he volunteered to stay Corporal for a while longer, but he's made Sergeant now too. So far so good, for both of us, I think. I've had a lot more control on drops now, and so far.. Not my best performances.. I've had talks with Vickers in between them sometimes, taking in the criticism and changing how I do things to better perform on the field. My last drop was going fine, until..." She looks to her left arm which she'd be more or less cradling in her right hand. Her left forearm is wrapped firmly in bandages, no signs of blood seeping through however. Her left hand would appear to be shaking slightly. She clenches her hand into a fist to stop it, sighing heavily. "I took a bad hit.. They thought they'd need to take my arm, but they put me in the tank as soon as I got back and it worked.. pretty well. But the hit seems to have hit my head more than my arm.. I'm terrified. I'm scared incase something worse happens now. I'm scared of not performing well enough and losing everything I earned.." She lowers her head, shaking it slightly, unclenching and clenching her fingers again idly. ".. But I can't let this get the better of me... Learn from failures, right? I've fucked up more than once already. That one drop, we took three heavily wounded and one man died, under my lead. I'm not gonna let that happen so easily, not anymore.." She stares at the floor for a lingering moment before standing quickly, reaching over to grab the camera, turning it off after.

**End Recording.**

::>Personal Entry #8: Fuck Psychics.

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera clicks on. It'd be pointed at Jodie who sits cross legged on her bunk, the room dimly lit, the light from her PDA in her lap showing her face. Her hair is messy, her cheeks wet, and her eyes incredibly dark and a bit bloodshot. She'd be sniffling quietly. "Uh.. I-.. I don't even know.. how to start this. Today was just-.. it was just so.. shitty. All of it.. We, uh.." She sniffs, raising her hand to wipe away a stray tear. "We had to, uh.. secure some psychic, on this station, and.. all the cells were open. Dead bodies everywhere, mutilated.. we kept getting visions, like.. scary visions.. My head was agony, like-.. like someone was trying to just, rip out my brain.. The screams, the blood, everything, it.. it was horrible." She lowers her head slightly, using her hand to fix her hair out of her eyes. "One of the Corporals, they.. they tried to knock me out, saying I was a traitor.. I didn't realise he was being made to believe it, by that guy.. Ugh... It just kept happening with us all, making us think something was real when it wasn't, like-.. like...She breaks down into tears once more, placing her head in her hands. After a minute or two or straight up crying, she sniffles, lifting her head to look at the camera dead on. "I-.. I heard her. I heard Paula.. She sounded.. normal at first, then.. angry. She kept whispering then screaming in my ear, 'it's all your fault, your fault, you let me die! You let Adam hit Mom!'.. I just.. I crumbled.. I couldn't help it, her voice just.. It killed me inside. It hurt so much. I wanted to just.. I wanted.." She sighs shakily, shaking her head quickly. "That asshole.. He made me think it all, he.. he got inside my head and I let him in.. He made me crumble and just bawl like a little girl infront of everyone. I.. I could barely face anybody after it. I didn't talk for hours.. I couldn't. I'd cried so much my voice was almost lost.. When we got back though, Bently sat down with me. He got the same shit I did, but.. he fought it. He won. I didn't.. He and Caffrey tried to help me forget about it, and to just let it go. I went to the medbay to see Specialist Read, she was offering like.. therapy, I guess. I sat for a good while with her, explaining everything.. She was good. I just keep trying not to think about any of it, but.. Well..She motions to her face with her hands, cracking a slight smile. "I'll never get rid of it.. Ghosts never leave you.. That moment, it'll haunt me forever... Fuck Psychics." She falls silent, sniffing a few times, seeming to have calmed down, before reaching over and turning the camera off.

**End Recording.**

::>Personal Entry #9: Video to Jace

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera turns on, being held rather close in Jodies hand. She'd be fixing her hair idly as she waits, a small black video call box sits in the corner of the screen. It soon changes as the person being called picks up, showing an american-asian man in his mid-20's, with a trimmed beard and short messy hair. Jodie smiles as he appears, though seems to keep her professionalism as she talks throughout. "Hey, Jace! Thought you were never going to pick up.." He returns the smile, shaking his head. "Nah, was just busy, we just got done with the gym.. How you holding up?" Jodie gives a shrug. She appears to be walking idly around the NCO barracks as she talks on the PDA. "Not too bad.. It's been a slow few weeks, really, we're constantly on the move from one place to the other, doing this, then that.. How's things on your end?" Jace looks around himself, the small camera in the corner showing him to be walking down a corridor past multiple people dressed in MI Fatigues. "Was pretty quiet a while ago, but it looks like we're mobilising again.. Got quite a few operations on our end-.." He is interrupted by faint alarms ringing, before groaning heavily. Jodie smirks, shaking her head. "You would jinx yourself... Call me later, okay? I've got a lot to fill you in on from the past few months. Oh, and try not to get yourself killed this time, alright?" Jace nods and grins, giving a thumbs up with what seems to be a gunmetal grey mechanical hand, the camera shaking as he appears to be jogging now, more people bustling around him as they mobilise. "Will do, don't worry, alright? I love you, send my love to the family, y'hear?" Jodie nods, giving a wave to the camera. "Love you, have fun!" The call then disconnects, both cameras stopping their recordings.

**End Recording.**

::>Personal Entry #10: Here's to the dead.

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera turns on to show Jodie sitting alone in the NCO barracks at one of the desks, her tablet in hand, a beer bottle infront of her, and the camera sitting on the table beside her. She'd be clean, fresh out the shower. She sighs heavily and sits the tablet down, looking to the camera. "Well, it's, uh.. it's been a few weeks. Not much happening. I broke my leg, but they fixed that in the tank.. magic shit... Then a few days ago they sent us out on a three day campaign to Pointe Noir against the Neons. We just got back an hour ago..." She lowers her head slightly, running a hand through her long loose hair. "Fuck, what a stressful three days... Day one was going fine, till.. Two different glowies cut two different rifles in half while I was holding it. The second one caught two of my fingers, but they stuck them back on after I took the first MEDEVAC back. Soon as I could I dropped back down, missed most of the second day." She stops to take a drink from her beer bottle. She takes about four gulps, more than half the bottle, exhaling as she sits the bottle back down. "Then today.. day three, final day, and who do they make droplead? .. Moi." She motions to herself, with a slight smirk. "It.. actually went well. Well, not well, but.. Three people died. Wilkins, Pluto and Klauster the first day. I didn't know them too well, but.. Wilkins and Pluto were still under my command. Pluto, he did run ahead and more or less kamikaze ten of them, but.. Wilkins didn't deserve it.. They sent the marauders with us without their damn suits because of mud, and of course, he got it.." She shakes her head with a scowl. ".. But it's over now. We found the facility, blew it to kingdom come, and got home. The Captain made a speech, then I got everyone in the bar and gave my own. I felt I had to, they were my responsibility. But, they seemed to enjoy it, like.. like a rally call. So now the booze is flowing, with the limit being raised. Lotta people knew them and want to mourne them, so.. they're doing that too. Me, well.. I just need to rest, and write up this report, and.. to the families too. So.." She lifts her beer bottle once more towards the camera, giving a nod. "Here's to the dead.. And to the next man to die." She then tilts her head back and downs the rest of her beer, before turning the camera off.

**End Recording.**

::>Personal Entry #11: Catch Up

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera turns on. Jodie would appear to be sitting in the lounge of the bar, a beer in hand, her camera in the other. She'd be wearing a tanktop and shorts, a towel around her neck, most likely just finished at the gym. She sighs softly, looking to the camera. "Alright, so. There's a lot to catch up on. Uh... Jeez, where to start? Oh, I lost my fingers!" She holds up her left hand holding the beer, her pinkie, middle and index finger replaced with grey mechanical digits that wiggle a little. "It feels weird, but.. You get used to it... So that happened, uh.. There's a lot of stuff happening within the platoon. Firstly, Vicker's left so Bently's came back into command, and immediately bumped me up to staff. He's been talking to me a lot more now too, which makes me think he's scoping me out to be his second...She frowns briefly then shrugs, taking a sip from her beer. She sets the bottle down on the table. "Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't really mind. I've been taking in a lot of feedback, dealing with the NCOs below me, and so far, I feel I'm doing alright. I've got a lot of shit under control, had a lot of talks, dealt with a lot of issues... Just one step closer to officer, which is.. more or less my main aim, right?" She smiles slightly, looking around the room briefly. Idle chattering can be heard from the main bar. ".. The men are doing alright. I think we need to do some new stuff though... Like, fun stuff. We don't get a lot of fun, other than sparring and drinking... I'm thinking..." She seems to ponder for a moment before a grin appears on her face. "... A party... Full on disco party. A band, unlimited booze, music, dancing, food, lights, you name it. Yeah... Yeah, that would be great.." She smiles and nods quietly to herself, before quickly standing and walking from the bar, her camera cutting out halfway through.

**End Recording.**

::>Archived Entry #3: Shoreleave

Spoiler

**Fetching Recording... Playing.**

The camera turns on, Jodie holding it and facing her. She'd be dressed in plain jeans and a white t-shirt, standard civvie clothing. A man would be standing beside her, with lightly tanned skin glistening in the sunlight and reflecting off of his sunglasses. He'd have one arm around them. They seem to be walking along a sort of pier, at a sunny beachfront. "Alright, so, we're here... I never thought my shoreleave would be somewhere so nice, the rest of the company said the places they went to were pretty bland..." Jace chuckles beside her, speaking up as they continue walking. "Yeah, sometimes it ain't all that bad.. Just don't go bragging about it when you go back to the ship, Private.." He smirks, Jodie rolling her eyes. She turns to look at him. "So.. What's it all like..? Out there, fighting the good fight.. My first op, I just stared at sand all day..Jace sighs quietly, looking around them. "It, uh.. It's pretty difficult sometimes, y'know..? I just hit Junior NCO, so now I got even more responsibility. You really gotta be ready for that kind of stuff.. But out there, fighting bugs and anything that gets thrown at us..? I love it.. the adrenaline rush, the fear, the excitement.." Jodie pulls a face, shaking her head. "Ew.. excitement from shooting at bugs..? You're a weirdo..." "Oh, really? I'm weird? Alright, that's it, c'mere.." The camera suddenly shakes, Jodie heard laughing as Jace would grab at her, lifting her off the ground. Jodie cries out, still laughing however. "No! Don't you dare! Don't-.. my camera's not waterproof! I have my phone on me! This t-shirt's white! Do-.." She suddenly yelps, Jace and herself heard laughing as she is tossed from the sand into the water. The camera cuts out after hitting the sandy bottom.

• Updated Video Entry's:
    • Sorted between Personal and Archived Entries
    • Added Personal Entry #5
    • Added Archived Entry #1 (To tug at the heartstrings.)

Lemme know what you guys think! I enjoy typing up stuff like this, backstories and logs and the likes, so feedback would be appreciated. Do you like it? Do you read it? Do you want more of it? Let me know! (Either here or through steam)