Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

UN-ENCRYPTING FILE
Un-encrypting...
Un-encrypting...
Reun-encrypting...
VIEWING FILE [data.004-F808-N65]

image.png.0b5f62495a1be95b018e5fac5f5e274a.png

Picture taken while being trained by.....Classified.....

Basic Information:

Name: Michelle V. Cooper
Nickname: Maxi Cooper, Mini Cooper, Ice-Coop
Alias: Coop, Coco, Mimi
D.O.B: August 27th 2279
Role: 114th Mobile Infantry-Rifleman
Kin: one brother
Homeworld: Rotterdam, The Netherlands,Terra
Hair color: Officially brown.   now: Dyed Black
Build: trained, atheletic

Height: 6'2 feet
Favorite Music Genre: Country, Rock 'n' roll, Rockabilly, Rock, Hard rock, Alternative.

Family

Father: Ryan Cooper. Status: Alive. currently a 114th Trooper

image.thumb.png.78aed8e6cbc66e74d8313a5381bcc26d.png

Ryan Cooper on bootcamp in a garage, must have been hot there...

mother: Valerie Cooper/van Halen. status: Died at giving birth.

Brother: Michael Cooper. status: Alive

Uncle: Marcus Cooper. Status: M.I.A.

Pre-enlistment Background
CLASSIFIED

Specializations

Morita Mark II

Designated Marksmen Rifle

Morita Mark I Marksmen variant (DMR)

Attributes

Positive attributes: , high spirited, Aiming for high goals, quick learner.

Negative attributes: big mouth, loud mumbling, flirtatious, full of herself, overconfident, stubborn, quickly agitated, agressive.

Strength: 19/20
Dexterity: 19/20
Intelligence: 18/20
Wisdom: 17/20
Charisma: 18/20

Skills: Fast learner, Parkour, Flexible, Agile, Strong, Fast.

KEEPSAKES

Engagement ring given by Poul Christensen

Ryan Cooper's Dogtag

A Guitar Bracelet with M<3P on it given by Poul Christensen

A Rock 'n' roll mixtape given by Poul Christensen

Personal Relationships

Relations: Loved/Love|Admired/Respect|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquintence|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

Marcus Cooper- My uncle, and the one who raised me to what I am today. he is quiet but really cares for people. he is an outstanding infantrymen. I thank you for raising me ya old fuck hehe.

Damnit he is M.I.A. I'll find a way to get ya back Unca' Marc...You'll see, we'll find ya and bring ya back home.

Ryan Cooper- My Father who commited suicide right before my arival... I never got to meet him in person. he seemed to have made a lot of friends and family here. i learned a lot about him and I'm determined to carry on his legacy and make him proud. Dad i know you're up there....I'll make ya proud, you just watch me. I made him proud, he told me himself, The fucker is alive.... He sure is one tough bastard. We had a lot of time talking about our lifes and our time at the 112th, even though he got back recently, I feel like I've known him for years. I really share his blood though we seem different in a lot of ways. I'm so glad to be working alongside him and hope to return home with him safely after the war...

Poul Christensen- My ex, but still a great friend of mine. We started dating after my breakup with Dalton Kane and it worked from the moment we met. He's a real sweetheart and very gentle, a bit shy at first but he soon turned into a charismatic man. He asked me to marry him and i said yes.... Sadly though, Smith made us break our Engagement... We broke up soon after I came clean about my love for...Someone else....He's still looking out for me, I'm sorry i hurt you though...

Valerie Faust- She is an excellent infantrymen and a great leader, even though she might not like it. Apperently she was greatly befriended with my Father and she immediatly took care of me, looks like her bond with my dad was very strong. she is very nice and caring and she got my back for shure, and i've got hers. she also reminds me of my mother. I like her very much.... Actually....I think half the ship allready knows that I love her and we're together. I better watch out on the field and keep myself out of the medbay before I give her a heartattack. I hope She'll be carefull and Doesn't fuck up on the field, though if she does I'll sure would save her. Faust I'll give my life for you!

Ethan Thacker- Another of my fathers friends, he was like family to him and so he is to me. He is a tough fucker who takes his job very seriously. he seem to watch over his beloved ones and protects them with his life. You better not die on me Unlcle.....

Reece Thacker- Another one of the Thacker family who also was good friends with my dad. He was there for me when i found out my dad commited suicide. he is like a tutor to me and always has an eye on me, he is like the father I never had and i'm really gratefull for that, thanks Reece for being there for me. I can now actually call him dad...He actually adopted me...I can't believe it, I'm so happy right now.

Annabelle Thacker- The last one of the Thacker family. even though i don't know her that well, she feel likes family to me. Ethan and Reece asked me to keep an eye on her since she always seems to get herself in trouble...             Why did you have to be captured?...We'll get ya back, just you wait for us..  It looks like we managed to get you back and I couldn't be happier, even though you don't really know me. I hope to talk to you soon. Just know I always got your back as my father and I promised... And now she's family, That's kinda weird but I don't mind. She's gone... Discharged after losing a leg... Another fine trooper and friend gone from our platoon... Maybe it's for the better... no more sorrow and pain for this lass... Guess ya got what ya wanted Reece and Ethan.

Skadi Sigrun- She's a bit mysterious sometimes but a good lass. she seems to lack a filter wich gets herself in awkward or funny situations.she also seems to like my rack a lot haha... I got to finally know her better and we became good friends, I will always help her out if she needs me. Even though I'd love to say that I got her back, I'm pretty sure she got mine instead since she's a Marauder and all...

Cody Howard- This medic has risked his lives multiple times to safe my ass. i know he got my back as i cover his. he's friendly and gentle and cares a lot about his fellow infantrymen. He helps me by giving me councelation sessions in the hopes of getting rid of my daily nightmares. i hope he stays around for a long time.   And now he's gone...Why the fuck did ya have to die ya old bastard. Who's gonna Save me on the fucking field now? You will be missed my friend....

Jon Paul j. Bohannon- where do i start?.... I don't know  much about him exept the fact that he is a womanizer, i always feel him hunting on girls, i think he actually sets his mind on me too. But i do like the fella a bit he's very nice and seems to care about everyone wich is very rare on this ship. I came like to know him better... and we allready have some memories I'd like to forget...I won't mind talking to him, though I'd like to avoid talking in private from now on.... Well...That's gonna be awkward on family reunions...Though I hope we can still get to be friends again...

Arae Bellic-  She immidiatelly took care of me as soon as i heard my father died. She helped me getting my Weapon specs. she is an amazing person and cares about her fellow troopers, but she's also badass as fuck. I would like to know her better, won't be easy though since she's a Sergeant..

Travis Young- A very heartwarming fella. It seems he was good friends with my dad, and he seems to be watching over me too. My dad saved your ass, and so would I if you ever get yourself in danger. Now be a good lad and stay alive, it would be sad to lose such a great man. He's one of the few Sergeants who seems to combine authority and his kind social life very well, I trust him with my life. He reminds me of lieutenant Richardson a bit.

Katie Heartfilia- She's a nice lass and a very good friend of mine. She's been a Lance Corporal for a while and we're secretly competing a bit, I wonder who would become Corporal first... I hope she's okay now, I mean...She did lose her lover...But I'll be there for her whenever she needs me. What else can I say about her?....Oh she does have a amazing body...Very muscular....

Aphelion Dominica- Well she's a special snowflake I tell ya... She goes around the ship like a robot Asking everyone if they need assistance and then curtsies wich is cringy as fuck, But I'll respond in a normal matter anyway... I must admit, she's a beast on the field, a very intimidating foe. A great leader and sergeant. I don't know her well, and at this point I don't know if I really want to. And now I guess I don't have too since she dissapeared...

Garret Swift- Another Sergeant who is...special in his own way. I feel like he really wants to socialize but he doesn't know how and goes full awkward. He would stand behind or near you, say a thing or two and then stare for a while saying nothing... It freaks me out sometimes, but maybe i should just take my chance and talk with him. Maybe he ain't so bad...

Jackie Knoxx- What can I say about her...I don't really know.... She has a big mouth and a tends to get herself in trouble A LOT! I also heard she had feelings for Faust, wel she's mine so bugger off... I don't really know if I like her or not. Maybe I just have to get to know her...

Blade Strzalka- Blade is a fine dude, He isquite confident and caring and seems to be there for ya when ya need him. I know he's got my back and I'll make sure not to lose him on the field too. He's a great listener as on the field and on the ship wich I really appreciate.  And he seems to like-like Baader hehehe... Offcourse I'll help him even though I don't like her one bit...

Aaron Holtz- I have A lot of respect for this man. He is a great leader and has a warm heart even though he tries to hide it with insults. He's a lone wolf who had a past withing the division and is hard to crack but deep down, I believe I can break him and make him a great friend and more socialable. I got his back and I hope he watches mine. I hope he stays around till the bitter end.

sarah Redbrick- This was my favorite Private First Class for a reason, now she wass a marauder wich was nice...then got kicked out and went for engineer instead. [Respect!]

though I miss her in my squads... From day one she joined my squads, she showed me that she can listen to commands very well. She's sharp, motivated, focussed, calm And never complains. I have very high hopes for this girl and I hope she will become a great leader sooner or later. , She is allready like a sister and we have nice converstations. li. I'll be watching her back now to make sure she stays mostly unharmed, and I know she does the same for me.

Dutch Bower- He's been a Lance Corporal for a while and the funny thing is, We Were competing for Cororal but at the same time we respected and supported eachother. I consider him as a friend who I respect very much. He'll make it to Corporal in no time. He is very kind and warm though he is not a big talker but Maybe that'll change. Don't die on me you son of a bitch.

Clayton Quaritch- A fella I really love to hate, I mean...I don't hate him at all, I just love to annoy him for some reason... I have a lot of radio's he owned because I simply took 'm and ran of. I also broke a few wich was not on purpose! Even though I annoy the hell out of him...He seems to be very nice to me as if it doesn't bother him, When something happens to me, He would be there to pick me up and help me Wich is confusing as hell to me.... How can this not bother him at all! But I do got his back, He is a good fellow trooper and a good friend to me.

Ottilie Kittel- This girl is someone who needs some attention. She's been through a lot and seems to be bullied be her....Medical condition... I really hate it when she gets bullied and I will have her back at all times.

She is like a little sister to me and I watch over her as one of my own. She's quite adorable and cute and looks good too to be honest. I hope she'll be around till the bitter end.... Aaand she's gone... Where did ya go?....

Mikayla Kowalski- This Sergeant is one of the few that seems to trust me if it comes to both my skills and character even though she has trouble trusting people, wich feels like quite the honor. She is really interested in relationships for some reason and really fights for Faust and me, as far as warning me if I would cheat. But it's nice of her really. She's training me now to become a good NCO, wich is offcourse my goal and I'm really gratefull towards her for doing this for me. I have high respects for her and I will do anything to keep her satisfied. she really feels like a big sister who is watching over me.

Jamie Northcutt- This funy dude seems to be a real try-hard if it comes to the ladies, He doesn't care wich lady it is as long as he can get to flirt with them. Not sure what his reall intentions are though. But besides being a woman hunter, he is pretty nice and not a bad trooper either. He even gives trainings wich we all can use in my opinion. I'm curious to what he really is like.

Kaelam Sentoniel- This is a fella I don't give enough credit. He seems very talented on the field and is very sociable on the ship. I have shared a few laughs abd tears with him though I don't think he knows what he means to me, I blame my own bad social skills for that. I like to tell him one day that he is a dear friend and even brother to me, and that I will have his back. Keep safe buddy, and if ya ever need me...I'll be there for ya.

Sean Richardson- This is a tough one... He can be Extremely annoying and insensitive, but on the other hand, I learned that he can't handle drama wich makes him crack idiotic jokes. It seems Losing friends and loved ones changed him to what he is now, war changes people... I took him under my wing, under my protection, though I'm affraid it would cause him more trouble, but we'll see. I hope I can help him deal with sensitivity and people and make him a gentle and caring guy who's fun to be with.

Jonathan Price- Hard to follow what his reall intentions are and what he really think of some people, but he seems okay. He can be caring though I hate his relationship with eriksen right after loosing his dear girlfriend who died on a drop... R.I.P...... He sometimes seem to be attracted to problems it seems, but maybe I need to know him a little better.

Edited by The Terminator
LOA Updated
  • 2 weeks later...