So uh.....Mistakes right? Ha. Ha.

Arrow

So mistakes were made...Turns out i just needed a rly long LOA....Annnd uh....Sorry. 

I acted super childishly and ignorantly and stuff. I realize now how annoying I was and I apologies. What I said was not needed and I didn't have to lash out at everyone for my own mistakes and judgement. I just needed some time to grow up and I also realized this is one of the only good serious rps left. As well as it's my favorite movie so thats a plus. I think I just needed time to cool down and that time ended up being almost an entire year I think. Again sorry for lashing out at the admins and player base a like. What I did was childish. I also know the admins don't need more people yelling at them so yeah.

I'd like to hop on the server again and start a new. If you don't like me I ask that you forget my past shit and focus on the now. But that also goes for people who like me. I'll stop with the annoying copy pastas also as a plus :D. Again I am sorry admins and to the community. I haven't played in a while and want to get back to rping some. I don't know how much the server has changed or even if I won't be bullied out of it :D. (I'm ok if you guys kick me out or sosmething like that. What I did was stupid.) Also don't know if any of the people I used to play with are here as ik a couple of them have left. Either way Sorry!!!

Edit: Every server has it's flaws and I am going to acknowledge that and carry on like nothing happened :D

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Pilotfish said:

dont mind """""""""el excellente""""""" he's only here for the sake of cognitive diversity

we try to make him feel welcome but he struggles to communicate sometimes :(

welcome back brother i dont think we met but i hope you have a good time

Thanks for the welcome! I hope we can meet in rp :D