GnT - Invite only, differentiation between event characters and bona fide GnT officers

Xalphox

• Executive Administrator

Hi

GnT (in the sense of actual games and theory - planning, ops, etc) will now be invitation only - a process owned by me. I will invite people to GnT if they show an aptitude for codebreaking (per the TBX Base64 string for example) or strategy.

The sort of tasks they'll be handling will range from handling intercepts, deciding the strategic direction of my (and hopefully other) quest lines (like who and what to send when), etc.

Bona fide (invited) GnT members will rank at Major.

At present, there is only one Major - @Pacer.

18 hours ago, Maple Leaf Moosefucker said:

ok i do not do the understand how do i apply

16 hours ago, Whiplash said:

same tho

From the sounds and looks of it you do not apply. You're judged from a distance and informed "Hey you're allowed to make a G&T" or not told anything at all

Edited by Admyral Joe
Autocorrect is cancer
2 hours ago, Pilotfish said:

question too dumb to be considered

xal obviousl

“aptitude for codebreaking (per the TBX Base64 string for example) or strategy.“

sucking xals dick is a blunt move but not strategy. The real way to do this would be by sonking the donks of the anglo inner circle that drink with him so they subtly name drop you while they’re smashing back Newcastles, purple GNTs and playing darts while watching footy at the pub. Eventually you’ll get into gnt 

• Like 3
On 11/29/2018 at 10:24 AM, hewhogrillsbears said:

“aptitude for codebreaking (per the TBX Base64 string for example) or strategy.“

sucking xals dick is a blunt move but not strategy. The real way to do this would be by sonking the donks of the anglo inner circle that drink with him so they subtly name drop you while they’re smashing back Newcastles, purple GNTs and playing darts while watching footy at the pub. Eventually you’ll get into gnt 

Just buy him some gin you swine.