Role(s): Mobile Infantry
Homeworld: Terra, Cardiff Wales
Alignment: Federation
Hair color: Ginger
Eye color: Light blue
Build: Mesomorph

Rank History:

Rct - Pvt

Backstory: Ffanci was born in the capital of Wales, Cardiff on the 31st of January 2278. She grew up in the city centre and had a relatively okay way of living until she turned 18 and moved to Southampton England with her best friend Carys, she had failed to go to university to so instead settled on a job as a Barista. Although on the side, Ffanci was focused on keeping fit essentially, attending MMA classes to improve her hand to hand combat ability aswell as going to the gym. Ffanci maintained a healthy lifestyle throughout her teenage years, for personal benefits and if needed, to enlist in the Mobile infantry. On November the 18th, in the year 2298 she signed up to the Mobile Infantry and was then enlisted to the 112th platoon on November 28th 2298.

Attributes:

Strength: 14/20
Dexterity: 15/20
Constitution: 15/20
Intelligence: 12/20
Wisdom: 13/20
Charisma: 16/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 6/10

Pain/Health: 6/10

Wealth: Middle Class

Other Information: 

Character Description: A ginger haired Welsh woman standing at the height of 5'5, Her skin is relatively pale with freckles scattered across her face and her eyes light blue, She'd have a mesomorphic build but would appear relatively slim as well, She has young features and appears to be in her early 20's/late teens.

Characteristics: Relaxed, Friendly tone, Has a slightly raspy voice when angry

Achivements

Neutral

Regrets

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Eric Shepard

Spoiler

Eric reminds me of one of those jocks you see in American movies, hard exterior but I think he's really soft on the inside and I don't mean that in the way that I'm saying he's a wimp or something, I just think he's nice once you get through the bullying. He's someone I would consider a friend and wouldn't mind being good friends in the future either.

Chiyuki Asahi 

Spoiler

Asahi, the master of Zen... He makes you think he's lazy but really he has everything so under control that he doesn't need to over-work himself at all, he's got it all figured out. He is my Strange friend.

-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

-
-
-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

Lachlan Dunn

Spoiler

Lachlan is someone who is easy to talk, I think part of that is due to his laid back attitude.. Granted it's not as laid back as Asahi but it's a good middle ground, the type of person you can just say hey too whenever. He usually hangs out in the bar and likes getting his coffees from what I've seen, also whenever he does he makes sure to offer people one. Being one of the only Marauders around besides Stevenson, I feel he'll get far in his division and I can see us becoming good friends.

Patrick Stevenson

Spoiler

Patrick seems like an alright guy, I've only talked to him a few times but I can safely say that he's someone who isn't on my bad side. I feel like he is defensive with people he first meets but I can see past it, people are like that and now I feel like I'm on his good side or atleast just not on his bad side.

-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

-
-
-

--[[Other]]--
-
-