Victor Von Klauster [KIA 01/11/2299]

Connecting...

Connecting...

Connecting...

Username: *************

Password: *******

Connecting...

Welcome, Viewing Service Record #4859, Klauster, Victor Von.

5974d3c62be3e_IDcard.png.b925167aeaeea78075f4427c86cd31ea.png

*General Information*

Spoiler

Full Name: Victor Von Klauster

Alias('s): Von Doom, Santa Klaus

Date Of Birth: 02/07/2267

Place of Birth: Geneva, Switzerland, Earth.

Hight: 6'2"

Weight: 173

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

*FAMILY*

Spoiler

Father: Frederick Richtofen Klauster. [Status: Deceased, Citizen. Age: Sixty-Three,]

Mother: Emilia Wolfgang Klauster. [Status: Deceased, Civilian. Age: Sixty-Two,]

Older Brother: Eric Lawrence Klauster. [Status: Active Duty, 332nd D-Company, Citizen. Age: Thirty-Three,]

Younger Sister: Ava Nina Klauster. [Status: Deceased, Civilian. Age: Eight]

*MEDICAL*

Blood type: AB-Negative

Medical History:

*History Cleared 9/27/2298*

Spoiler

10/9/2298: Fragmentation puncture wound to the right cheek, shattering 2 teeth. Arterial bleeding present. Treated, Recovered.

10/25/2298: Friendly Fire Incident: GSWs to right shin, light shrapnel caused a "Shotgun Effect." Treated, Recovered.

11/13/2298: Arachnid Talon impaled right forearm, Arterial bleeding present. Treated, Recovered.

11/13/2298: Multiple slash wounds present on torso, head, and legs. Caused by Arachnid Talons. Treated, Recovered.

11/14/2298: Dislocated shoulder caused by large fall. Treated, Recovered.

11/15/2298: Multiple moderate to severe lacerations to all parts of the body, caused by Arachnids. Treated, Recovered.

01/11/2299: Plasma bolt to the Cranium, resulting in total destruction of the head. Cause of Death

*RELATIONSHIPS*

Spoiler

Brother/Sister-Friends-Swiss-Disliked-Hated.

= Family. (Will give his life to save, only thing [probably] keeping him sane, ETC.)

+ = Pure Hatred. (His primary cause is to see their destruction.)

+ Troy Hughes: Hughes you kept me sane, through all the deaths and chaos, you helped me stay strong. I hope in my absence you did the same to countless more.

Valerie Faust: A friend from years past. Haven't seen her too much but its nice to see some friends still, you know, alive.

Travis Young: My memory is at best foggy of the old times, the name is familiar from my older days here, maybe back on the Murphy. What I can account for sure of him is that he was the Platoon CO, and from what I've heard he's done a fair enough job. 

*GRAVEYARD*

The Fallen From Years Past: I served with you. All of you. We all saved each others lives, dragged one another from the field to the boat no matter the cost. No price to high to bring everyone back dead or alive. Most of you are not here anymore, for better or worse. For those who gave it all, rest easy now, we'll continue the fight. I'll do it myself if I have to. But I'll never forget the people who made me who I am today, who kept me alive time and time again. To all of you, thank you.

*ASK TO BE ADDED*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Craig R. Smith changed the title to Victor Von Klauster [KIA 01/11/2299]