Lily Parker, True Lesbian Traitor of the Federation

Lilypad

The Legendary Lesbian Lily Parker

"I'm just here to stick a bayonet up a Prog's ass."

2l8vk7p.png

Lily Parker with her wife, Ashley, a year approximately before the Progenitor attack on Terra

Lesbian Theme Song

Spoiler

Name - Lily Parker

Age - Twenty Three

Sex - Female

Affiliation - Bently's Bandits

Martial Status - Formerly Widowed, now Engaged

Homeworld - Gothenburg, Sweden, Terra

Hair Color - Brown

Eye Color - Brown

Rank - Recruit > Private > Private First Class > Lance Corporal > Private > Private First Class > Lance Corporal > Corporal > Lance Corporal

Platoon - 112th Bandits

Date Enlisted - July 15th, 2298

Family

Lillian Flowers - Fiance - ALIVE

Elias Parker - Father - DECEASED

Min-Seo Parker - Mother - DECEASED

Ashley West - Wife - DECEASED

Victoria Parker - Adopted Daughter - DECEASED

Notable Events and Acts of Bravery

??/??/2998

Shot a control bug off of a recruit, based purely off of reflex with a single shot

02/01/2299

Had a foursome on a rock, resulting in the most prominent traitor in Federation history

02/16/2299

Caught a Scorpion by it's stinger with her bare hands as it attacked her, and swung it off of a cliff to its death

Short video of Parker with her late dog, Max. Dated January 12th, 2295

Spoiler

c1LZtj0.gif

• Winner 1
  • Useful 1

Backstory

Lily was born to her parents, Elias, a Swedish diner owner, and Min-Seo Parker, a Korean transplant who moved to Sweden, on April 14th, 2275. Elias, who had been living in Sweden his entire life, had spent most of it living in Gothenburg and never truly felt any need to leave. He owned a diner in Gothenburg, one that had been passed down from generation to the next, and had become somewhat of a local hotspot that was known to most native Gothenburg residents. Whilst Min-seo, maiden name Yi, originally grew up in Seoul, Korea. She had spent most of her life, aspiring to become a doctor, which she did eventually become and eventually moved to Gothenburg after managing to get a job as a surgeon. Eventually, she went to the diner, after a hangover of a welcoming party, and that's when the future couple would meet, and eventually get married, leading on to doing the do and creating the person known as Lily.

In school, Lily was mediocre. She was never really a student who stood out in her class, but like a lot of hidden geniuses, was severely underachieving and purely did not care. At about sixteen years old, she had finally found her true passion, while she worked at her family's diner, and that was just about a majority of her childhood. Originally, she had just worked as a waitress, helping around the diner with chores and assisted here and there, but then she realized her true love for food, and eventually through the diner, she had found her true love as well.

Lily was about nineteen when Ashley, her future wife, would appear. She stood at around 6'1, with her brown hair trailing her shoulder, and her blue eyes that were like the ocean. She had, like her mother, walked into the diner in hopes of food, and when Lily went to go serve her, her heart beat faster than a drum solo. It was truly love at first sight. The Swedish native stuttered when she spoke to Ashley, who at the time, was checking the menu and checking what it is she wanted to eat. Ashley, after a few seconds of Lily arriving, would raise up to lock gazes with her, and it was as if the world stood still. This was the beginning of what she assumed to be the start of a new life, with the love her life.

They had dated, numerous times, and their attraction grew. The attraction went to infatuation, and infatuation went to love, and eventually on December 12th, 2296 they had tied their lives together and married. The married life was a bit rocky, with a few arguments here and there, but they truly did love each other, and that would never change. Nothing would keep them apart, or at least they didn't think anything would.

Six months later, they adopted a little girl named Victoria. Victoria had lost both of her parents in the wars that the Federation were in, and became an orphan. It was then, that the two would adopt her, and take Victoria as their own. She only had her for six months. But those six months were the happiest she had ever been, and would have continued living a happy life, if it wasn't for the invasion.

The couple were sleeping during the night of the initial invasion, that something was coming. Something worse than the bugs, but they didn't realize what was going to happen until they heard the loud explosions outside their home, the plasma shattering the glass that was in her house. They awoke in fear, not knowing what had happened, and they stayed in their homes, hiding, as the MI fought outside. They held each other, tightly, along with their daughter.

There was screaming, explosions, bright flashes of light and sirens that echoed through the air, and then suddenly there was complete silence. It was as if they were in the eye of the storm, and they knew that the storm had not passed yet. Suddenly, they heard foot steps of marching men. But they weren't human, as they marched in unison, pushing forward more and more. They were getting closer to their location and it was then that they knew that they had to run. Grabbing as many supplies as possible, they ran, as fast as they could, along with two neighbors, they eventually made their way into the sewer system.

For months, they stayed in the sewer, barely surviving and eating whatever they could to survive. Be it rats or dogs, they had to survive. It was there, that Lily began to gain a slight phobia of tight and dark places. Living in constant fear of what was beyond the corner. It was sometime later that they began to run out of supplies, and had to do a supply run, somehow sneaking past Progenitor forces and sneaking through it to get as much as they could and hide once again in the sewers of Gothenburg. It was during this time, that she had seen the true horrors of what humanity could commit. Survival instincts within her would cause her to do the worst of things. She, herself, had to muffle a crying infant from the trembling grounds that were marched on above. The muffling quickly turned into murder, and it was a very large contribution towards the PTSD that she has today.

While on the supply run, they had made a bit too much noise which prompted a Progenitor patrol to come check it out. Panicked and without weapon training or weapons at all, they ran, and despite thinking they had gotten away, a large amount of plasma had struck, and Lily had gone black, fainting from the explosion whilst pulling her wife behind her.

When she came back to consciousness, she had miraculously stayed alive, and her wife's hand was in hers. But that was the only thing that was there. The rest of her wife was gone, probably destroyed by the plasma blast. She went into shock, her emotions going insane while she sobbed. That was the last time she had seen her wife, and grabbing hold of the ring that was on her wife's left over hand, she'd run, her eyes slightly blinded by the tears. She knew she had to stay alive. The girl wanted to kill every Progenitor in existence. But she had no means. She was helpless.

TBA

Last Updated

04/23/2019

Extra Tidbits and IC Bullshit

Love of Her Life

Spoiler

Lillian Flowers

@North

02/08/2299
Christ. What will I ever do without you. I found you in a clusterfuck of bullshit and you've saved me. You know before I met you, before you became someone I loved, I wanted to die. But you've helped me find more meaning in my life. I will lose a thousand ranks, lashed a million times, before I stop loving you. I'm sorry for all I've done, but I want to stay with you. There's no denying that. I love you.

02/12/2299

I know that I've hurt you before. I opened up to you a day ago for the first time and told you about what happened to my late wife and I. I think opening up to you is part of this entire healing process. Just waking up next to you makes me so fucking happy. Being able to tangle my feet with yours and watching you sleep is amazing. I would never trade this for anything in the whole fucking universe. 

04/23/2299

I asked her to marry me, she said yes. I know it's been a really short time, but with everything that's been happening to us, I didn't know when I was going to ever going to get a chance if I waited. So I asked. These feelings, even with everything so fucking crazy. I know that everything's right. I know that things are perfect. You saved me, baby. I will die for you. I love you so god damn much.

People She Likes

Spoiler

Jake Williams

@Loog

12/12/2298

Hey you know what? Fuck this guy. This guy is probably my closest friend on the ship right now, and he's an absolute misogynistic asshole, but hey you know what? I'm still friends with him. I made him my SiC the other day, and he disappeared, but you know what the worst thing is? To be fucking honest, I would never, ever trade him for anyone. Okay, maybe not anyone. But most people. We hang out all the time, and get absolutely hammered. I'm pretty sure he was trying to hit on this Korean girl the other day. Maybe I should teach him a little bit of Korean so he can keep shit going. He needs to get laid.

02/08/2299

Where the fuck is this guy? He was my best friend and I haven't seen him in a while. He needs to show up. Christ I hope he isn't dead.

Sebastian Bently

@OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz

12/12/2298

Bently's my C.O. A while ago, he gave me Lance Corporal, and I legitimately have no fucking idea why. He doesn't seem to have much of a presence either. It's pretty depressing. I personally think he needs to maybe lead a little more. It's like he doesn't exist, either that or he's just incredibly busy all the damn time. But nonetheless, Bently's a really good guy. A lot of the MI don't really like him, but I do. He's socially awkward, and seems to try to not be awkward. I have a gut feeling it has something to do with how many people die in this line of work. I've been trying to help him, and I think he'll be a really good friend, if he isn't already. He seems really ... locked in. Like he's always in his own mind. He doesn't share much, but maybe I could get him to loosen up if I hang out with him more. Actually, I know for a fact that he will.

12/23/2298

I can't believe the cunt's a Major now! Ha! This is all well deserved. The man, however, lost someone that was important to the both of us. I'll miss you as my captain. I'll forever be a Bandicoot, my friend. Thankfully, you aren't leaving the ship, so we can at least have that drink here and there.

02/01/2299

I fucked up. Bently was probably someone I looked up to. He meant a lot to me. I.. I suppose I fucked up pretty hard. I don't regret any of the things that I did on the survival training. But I guess I regret what I did to Bently. I've disappointed him too much this time. I don't even know if I can even prove myself to him again. I would die for Bently, and I nearly have multiple times.

Now I feel like I've died inside. So I may as well have died.

Naomi Hawthorne

@Coleision

12/12/2298

Oh my fucking god. I did not just... Did I just do that? I literally asked the Tech Sergeant out on a date. I'm pretty sure she said yes. She said yes right? Wow she's so pretty. Oh my god she's actually so pretty. Her eyes are really pretty. I can't wait for Saturday. I'm gonna date her so fucking hard.

02/08/2299

Okay so fuck me sideways. That date never happened, but oh fucking well. I have someone better now.

Elaine Asper

@Litcoins

02/09/2299
I don't know how I feel about Asper. All I know is that she's a really good Staff Sergeant, leader, and personal friend. She has advised Flowers and I after we were punished by the MI for doing what we did. I will always listen to her advice. I look up to her as role model, and I don't think she knows that. It'd make me feel so fucking weird if I told her, though. I hope she stays alive. Who else would give me that amazing advice she does?

Aaron Holtz

@Mighty Mouse

02/17/2299

He's probably one of my better friends now. We only met a couple days ago, but Flowers always told me about him. I don't know what to write here. I never do. I hope he never dies. I hope that he survives through everything. I connected with him and got drunk with him on an RnR. My emotions are mixed. I truly do care for him. I support everything he does, almost anyway. Good lord, he really needs to get fucking laid. I want him to be my best friend.

Lowell 'Bottom' Hartwick

@nikb

02/17/2299

Hartwick is a really good guy. Of course we bicker like an old married couple sometimes, and we banter a shit ton, but man. I'd trust him with my life, honestly. His position of Sergeant that he recently got, was completely well deserved, and I'm really happy that he got it. If anyone deserved it it was him. Good job Hartwick. I hope to follow your lead in the future.

Tzipora Bronson

@NorseTheNomad

02/28/2299

I think Bronson has anger issues, but she's working out of it, and I give her props for her effort. I like her, though, a lot. She's responsible and definitely, definitely worth trusting. I hope to become more of a friend as time passes by, and I hope to make her happy and comfortable with the way she does to me.

Amanda Winters

@Cipher

02/28/2299
Winters and I are a lot alike. We've both had losses, although hers was much more recent than mine. I think.. I can be an emotional support for her, and I have been trying even though she had shut me down pretty often. She makes me smile and laugh, and she's a bit awkward. She might want to sleep with me, and that's quite alright. Can't tell the difference between her fucking with me or not though. Soon, she'll probably be one of my best friends, and that makes me incredibly, incredibly happy. I need more friends.

04/23/2299

You dumb bitch. I told you we'd make it through. You're literally my best friend now at this point, and it's amazing. I'm so happy you are. You're gonna be the fucking best woman at my wedding, standing right next to me when I say my vows, and it's gonna be perfect with you there. Thank you, so much, Winters. I love you to bits, you flaming homosexual.

Sarah Redbrick

@TheLynch

02/28/2299

She and I had a really good talk the other day. We were brain fucked by a siren, and ... well. She was having PTSD flashbacks, that were really fucking her up. I taught her an exercise, and that proceeded to clear her mind, and that was honestly a good thing. I'm happy I could be a person of peace to her. I want to do that more. Although, she does have a few anger issues, always beating people up after a drop. I hope she doesn't do that to me. I want to be her friend.

Rest In Peace

Spoiler

Lachlan 'Noble' Dunn

@Pundii

12/12/2298

You shouldn't have died. Dunn you've saved my life so many fucking times. Why would you die? Christ, I couldn't even see you in your last moments. I've drank way too many drinks for you. I've poured out too many. I miss you man, I was your god damned backpack. Please don't fly away on those wings of yours. I miss you more every day.

Shane Emmett

@Silent

02/18/2299

This guy is something else. He made Holtz almost wanna kill himself. The man's an ass. I was merely commented on a couple things, and he insulted me over the radio. He can just.. possibly grow an aneurysm and fall down to his grave whenever.

04/23/2299

I didn't like you too much. But.. You didn't fucking deserve that. I wanted to shoot the man who did it, but I had my orders. Be happy, where ever you are, that we fucking avenged you man. We're gonna show it to the fucking federation that we mean business. Fuck them. Hope you're looking down on us, man. Rest in peace.

People She Doesn't Like

Spoiler

Chiyuki Asahi

@Arrow

12/26/2298

What an absolute asshole, him. I really dislike how he bitches about pretty much everything, and on top of that lacks the respect that he should have towards a dying MI. We get that you're upset, we get it. Everyone was over Bellic's death. But you don't have priority. Sorry guy. I'm this close to punching him in the face one day.

Oliver Graham

@Silent

02/08/2299
Fuck this guy. It's like he's so socially autistic that he doesn't seem to understand that it's not okay to talk to someone after snitching like a little bitch. I'm not gonna outright kill him, but I don't really want to save him if given the chance. I hate him, and I will never forgive him for what he did to everyone.

On 12/10/2018 at 5:13 AM, Lilypad said:

12/12/2298

Oh my fucking god. I did not just... Did I just do that? I literally asked the Tech Sergeant out on a date. I'm pretty sure she said yes. She said yes right? Wow she's so pretty. Oh my god she's actually so pretty. Her eyes are really pretty. I can't wait for Saturday. I'm gonna date her so fucking hard.

god damnit...why? fuckin....why? : p

• 2 weeks later...