Rct - Pvt - Pfc

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 6/10

Pain/Health: 6/10

Additional Information:

ASK TO BE ADDED
Personal Relationships
Relations: Close|
Respected|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Noticed|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

Spoiler

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

-------------
Noemi 'Tidbit' Rosangela

Spoiler

(24/03/2019) Five feet of fury, well not much fury but it's a cool nickname. She's alright and a bit of a rebel to be fair, enlisted when she was like sixteen or seventeen which I personally think was a dumb move but yeah, not what you expect from someone like her who seems so innocent, probably not as innocent as people think. They're a veteran, they're still alive and got to that Lance Corporal rank on their first drop back with the 112th.. I think, anyway yeah she seems cool and has a good taste in music.

-

-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

-

-

-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

-------------

Wade Simons

Spoiler

(29/03/2019) Mini-rauder is someone I can consider a friend, anyone I can sit down and hang out with I consider a friend.. Even though he has some questionable views I don't mind the guy and he had my back when I was flirting with that Fleetie 'Fox', good times.

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-------------

Carson 'Fox' Sawyer

Spoiler

(29/03/2019) Hey now I'm Infantry all the way but this silver haired girl is definitely hooked on me..- Nah I'm kidding, she's in a relationship and I'm not that kinda guy, she's nice and I wouldn't mind chatting with her in the bar.. Besides I think my first impression was golden, awkward but hey the boys had my back too, I did do most the work with my charm though. Overall she seems nice though, didn't shut me down completely.

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

-
-

--[[Other]]--
-
-
- 

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

• Like 1