Council Activity Check

Admyral Joe

Just now, Admyral Joe said:

Bumping a Dead Thread as there's new news coming directly from Work Place. 

Due to the two main people who run this having gone over to Engineering Lead & Engineer Anomaly, The Federal Council stuff was put into the background. 

However, It's always been the intent to bring it back to the front, and that'll be picking back up starting January. As starting a month with like 2 weeks left is pretty silly, even on my standards. 

More will come when I return home at 5pm-ish BST, but for now will add a few things.  Or rather. Pre-Patch notes for Politics/Council 1.1, which are subject to expansion & change. 

1) I hope to revamp the Market system, so that the more people put into it or take from it, prices adjust.  

2) A group chat will be set up for those participating. Gathering the rolls every month was what caused 99% of the issues in the Politics. Some had horrific timezones to try and contact in, and so they could lose their chance. With this, it'll make it easy to just leave a message in the group for help, posting rolls, etc. 

3) For New individuals, making your own colony will give you perks. To boost the Wiki and further from the Worldbuilding thread, boost the ability of Admins to implement elements, those that create their own Colony for the Federal Council elements will receive one-time boosts, such as extra Support from the Federation. 

4) Lastly. There will likely be a purge of inactive colonies, so those already taking part please respond to an Activity check I will post once this is posted. 

Stay tuned for more information, such as the changes and additions such as the Creation and upkeep of your very own Planetary Defense Force / Planetary Defense ships,  more details on building structures, and of course, a thing I shall refer to as Mega-Projects, because I played a bit too many hours of Space games.

Follow that post; If you're active and want to continue. Please put your name below. Check will occur until this time Next week (24/12/18 14:19BST) where I will afterwards purge the remainders. 

I'll be starting on a new month, For the group chat, I will put it in this thread, so make sure you notify for replies. :)