INACTIVE

Elaine "RICH KID" Asper
Combat Awards

Valour.pngMICross.png

CAM.pngVCM.png

Infantry.pngGenspec.png

Theatre Ribbons

Operation Spiritus SanctusOperation OcuilanOperation Blind Truth

Elaine Asper is a Lieutenant of the 47th Morita Battalion Delta Company 4th Platoon, former Major of the Retired 112th, Alpha Company First Platoon.

Former Mobile Infantry Lance Corporal with the 88th and MI-POD Operative, then reigning Warrant Officer of the Mobile Infantry Psychic Operations Division aboard the UCF - ??? ???, Charles Upham.

Background

Born in a family of four, being the youngest child - Her parents expected great things from Elaine, whether that being a Star Athlete, a famous music performer or even a well-renowned chef; Elaine's parents supported and funded all of her interests. In High School, she tried all sort of things, ranging from Basketball to Football teams, the marching band and even home-rec. She wasn't good at them at first, but once she saw how things are done, she would quickly adapt and have herself doing the task with such ease.

She decided to serve when her and a few friends headed for a recruitment office, simply peer pressured to join she was taken to the back room after further testing. 

Elaine was transferred to the 88th Morita Company, she struggled at first but once everything was shown to her she had the knack to replicate it. She was considered a fast learner.. Rather an adapt database with a Morita. She was promoted to Lance-Corporal soon after, even after some bouts with command.

Asper has proven an asset to her new Unit of the 112th, mentored by Lieutenant Vickers until her resignation. Elaine had rose to the ranks to Master Sergeant, until her demotion. Her time in Dantana has very little information - She was field promoted to Second-Lieutenant.

[CLASSIFIED]

Once the 112th have proven their innocence, the 112th would be recycled along with their now Major Elaine Asper. Her current rank is Lieutenant.

Medical Record

• MAR 10, 2299 - Gunshot wound to the left shoulder by a Minigun.
  • APR 06, 2299 - Suffered 15 Lashes.
  • APR 12, 2299 - Multiple gunshot wounds to the chest and one on the facial area,  in critical condition. Minor Facial Reconstruction needed.
  • ???, ??? - Suffered a major leg wound. Limb has been replaced with a UNKNOWN registered BIOTECH. ORIGIN UNKNOWN.

Military History

Service Record

• AUG 15, 2298 - RECRUITED to Fort Baker for BASIC.

• SEP 12, 2298 - TRANSFERRED to the 88th.

• SEP 15, 2298 - PROMOTED from Recruit to Private.

• SEP 27, 2298 - PROMOTED from Private to Private First Class.

• OCT 13, 2298 - PROMOTED from Private First Class to Lance Corporal.

• OCT 16, 2298 - PROMOTED from Lance Corporal to Corporal.

• OCT 20, 2298 - DEMOTED from Corporal to Lance Corporal.

• OCT 22, 2298 - DEMOTED from Lance Corporal to Private First Class.

• NOV 11, 2298 - PROMOTED from Private First Class to Lance Corporal.

• DEC 22, 2298 - TRANSFERRED to the 112th, from the 88th.

• DEC 29, 2298 - PROMOTED from Lance Corporal to Corporal.

• JAN 11, 2299 - FOUGHT in Operation Spiritus Sanctus.

• JAN 12, 2299 - PROMOTED from Corporal to Sergeant.

• JAN 31, 2299 - PROMOTED from Sergeant to Staff Sergeant.

• FEB 02, 2299 - AWARDED with the Mobile Infantry MI Cross by Gen. Larsen for leading an operation against the Skinnies.

• MAR 02, 2299 - PROMOTED from Staff Sergeant to Master Sergeant.

• MAR 15, 2299 - AWARDED Double Salary Pay by General Larsen.

• MAR 28, 2299 - AWARDED with the Medal of Valor by Lieutenant Colonel Bently for leading the retaking of Scarvis.

• APR 06, 2299 - DEMOTED from Master Sergeant to Staff Sergeant, Trialed and found guilty for Assault.

• APR 19, 2299 - FOUGHT in Operation Ocuilan.

• APR 19, 2299 - PROMOTED from Staff Sergeant to Second Lieutenant.

• APR 20, 2299 - DEEMED A TRAITOR TO THE FEDERATION

• May 3, 2299 - PROMOTED from Second Lieutenant to First Lieutenant.

• ???? - PROMOTED from Lieutenant to Captain. Given control of the 112th.

• ???? - PROMOTED from Captain to Major.

• June 29, 2299 - FOUGHT in Operation Blind Truth.

• June 30, 2299 - PROVEN INNOCENT & PARDONED, Granted Return to the FEDERATION.

• [TBA]- RE-ENLISTED As Lieutenant From Major. 47th Battalion.

//Photos

qQZRTnn.pngNbN0npb.pngN7eRUHc.pngIS4wANX.pngERN0Wsw.pngiyvxBLBm.jpgf0HRDxr.pngA05FeEy.pngrY9I9rD.png

//

RELATIONS

████████ HATRED████████ DISLIKE████████ NEUTRAL ████████ NOTICED████████ GOOD████████ TRUST████████ ADMIRE

Sebastian Bently

███████████████████████████

A man that I pretty much owe my career to, he has given me a chance to show my worth and that is what I'll continue to do. I respect him with the utmost regard and I feel like I can trust him; I can't imagine that I am his right hand person, but I'm confident that I can soak in as much information and advice that he throws at me. If I can just be fifty percent of a leader that he is, I believe I could strive.

As a person, we don't really talk in that regard. Not sure if I want to, it might break or bend my image of the man; at this moment, I see him as a mere figurehead. Someone that I can't reach or catch up to, that is my drive as well as my goal.

Recently, I've been blamed for the current morale issue on the ship, I can't say I'd do anything differently, because I wouldn't. He has punished me for the well-being of the platoon, I'll respect that decision, but I'm the villain without much support from anyone.

Now I know the real difference between us, it's massive - The gap I'm expected to fill is nothing short but challenging; can I truly live up to it?

@LoFiSuicide

Arryn Falco

█████████████████████████████

A veteran in this Platoon, a medic at that. I respect them for taking up such a rough set of duties on the daily, but it seems like the pressure has gotten to this old dog. She's talking to mice, keeps it in her pocket and now.. Has taken a liking to K-Pop dance groups. She's recently came pretty open to me, ever since our altercation involving her PDA. I couldn't bring myself to toss out something important to someone - She didn't deserve that.

She's an individual that seems to reached the end of her road, someone that has nothing else to prove and finding another goal has been a struggle for her. For all those she lost, she carries her burden; for all those that she taught, she's doing it for someone else. Falco has opened my eyes to the prolong exposure to war, the product of someone that served their entire young adulthood to the cause.

Whenever I look at her, she makes me second guess what I do.

We're close, I think. Found out despite us being completely different we have common ground. Which is surprising, I've compressing my passion for these things and now I am able to at least talk about so I some people on the ship; for that I'm glad, at least I'm not alone anymore all thanks to her.

We've made it now, Falco. After all the trials and errors, we have finally returned. Thank you for being one of my pillars of support Falco. I wouldn't be here without you.

@Deck

Christopher Miller

A medic that is under the guidance of Falco, that being said.. That would mean that he'll turn out to be some strange individual that is really good at their job or something else that is unknown.. Seeing how things are going, only time will tell. He currently is pretty silent, looks like a female.. I hope I don't get a report about this in the future.

@Samikins

Carson Sawyer

Fleet Wing Commander of our ship, one of the oldest fleet people to survive. Can't really say much about this individual, but I can trust them behind the pair of sticks on a moving steel object with a pair of jets. I'll have to keep an eye on her.

@aphasic

Rowan Burke

A medic that seems pretty serious with her craft, she seems rather dedicated to it - Once, stopping me from continuing on just to patch up a minor wound. I've seen her around the ship, always following Edwards around; no comment about that, she seems like a solid person to being around with though.

@Troy Hughes

Naomi Reel

A reliable engineer that I can trust; don't know her that well personally; but I know, on the field she can do her job, and does it well she does. I hope she can bounce back from what happened recently, I'm compelled to stick out a limb for this individual; solely based on her usefulness to the Platoon.

Sarah Redbrick
A veteran of this Platoon. She seems pretty well-versed with her experience, a few holes but everyone has those. The redeeming factor for her is that she's willing to accept her mistakes, only a few handful of people have that trait; the next thing to find out is.. If she's willing to fix it. From a personal standpoint, I think she's gets along well with the rest of the NCOs; as for the enlisted, I feel like her relationship with them can improve.. Make that, it has to improve.

@Seamus

Seamus Leeds

A medic that got the misfortune of getting their feet blown off, I can say from experience that having a biotech isn't fun at all. He's a pretty decent medic, been here for abit but can't say I know this person personally.

@sarduker

Logan Kent

█████████████████████████████

Seems like a newer trooper, clumsy, can't find his feet. At first glance you couldn't recommend him signing up; however, if it counts that he has survived our banishment from the Federation and continues to fight on to this day. That, in itself should say something about his character. He has a lot to learn, that's for sure.

@Kris

Kristina Sigrun

██████████████████████████

A woman that can rely on, she proved it from time and time again. She was one of the first people I've met when I transferred in, she had taken the time to show me the ropes and it seems like she's like that to everyone on the ship.. Though, I've notice she has only don't this with women. She's known as someone that is interested in that, but I can't judge her based on her sexuality.

She has taken hits for me and the team, a true image of what a Marauder is - Sadly, none of the other marauders have taken up this lifestyle and Sigrun is alone in a dying breed. Shame.

@Mighty Mouse

Aaron Holtz

████████████████████████

A veteran Sergeant in the unit, far exceeds the average life span of a MI trooper within this Platoon. He tries to help out and offers it without much in return; a true NCO in my eyes. I have respect for those kinds of NCOs; someone that the enlisted can rely on, on the field and off.

Hell and shit we fought through, and our paths are seals. Looking forward just to make things work.

@Deckers

Robert Shaw

A former Colonel, now a Warrant Officer. We never really talked before the happenings at Dantana, but now I try to act like a sponge to whatever he has to say. Taking suggestions, advice and even criticism from someone that been in my shoes before, is the most helpful advice I can get.

Another person on the list of people I have to prove myself too.

This is quite a challenge.

@Jimbow

Jeremy Nash

█████████████████████████

Another man from fleet, goofy like his haircut but a survivor. Whenever I'm at the bridge and some crazy moment is happening, from my observations he knows what's the best move. From the Zion, a ship that is extremely under-equipped, compared to the Federation ships, he's able to work with that and narrowly get us through anything that the Federation can toss at us.

We're lucky to have him at the helm.

@Luna

Naomi Vond

████████████████████████████

One of the veterans that appeared at the Upham just in the final phases of our redemption. Reliable, out-going and from what I've seen, approachable.

Just like Falco, I can see why this Unit had such a untouchable reputation for the longest time.

I have much to learn about the past of this Unit and it seems like all the Veterans around at the moment, has a deep bond with this individual.

I want to know what I'm lacking of, compared to the best leaders of the 112th.

@nikb

Lowell Hartwick 

Not sure how to describe him; he's quiet, doesn't speak much to the infantry - Not sure how people could connect to someone, even trust someone with their lives without even talking to people. On drops, he is a fine trooper, probably shows his experience. But that's only half the job.

He was improving but then suddenly his effort dropped, his reasoning to care gone. That's how people die under you, He's a Corporal now, back to square one - Sometimes a demotion is what you need to progress.

@Silent

William Saint-Claire 

This man has bounced around the divisions of this Company for sometime, I've heard he was a engineer, medic and even an NCO. I feel like he is a man of many talents, master of none. He is quite arrogant, big headed and doesn't have a problem of showing it. In most things, he'll be right but whenever he's wrong, he lacks the humility to admit it.

He was one of the first people I was introduced to the Platoon when I transferred, figured because he had a thing for me. But, it's passed and I'm glad - Now, I can just focus on my craft.

@Coleision

Naomi Hawthorne

█████████████████████████

She's my mentor and my boss in a sense. She straighten me out with my 'other' duties and I can see she cares a lot for her operatives. But I can't get a read on her, where she stands. All the names that fought with these patches on their uniform is dependent on what we do next. I'm glad she's still with us.

@saiphun987

Atichat Saiphan

One of the older engineers in this Platoon. Is a bit gung-ho when it comes to drops, probably a bad case of the veteran bug that seems to infect most of the veterans in this outfit, but what can I say; as long as he does the job and does it right, I can't complain.

//The Dead

//The Dead

@OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz

Leana Wells

A bit of a spaz, but good company. Relaxing to kick it and talk trash with this individual. I can tell she's abit off, but she does her job - Even though some enlisted don't like how she operates, but honestly. I feel like it's just because they got the shit end of the stick with her.

You're gone, but still alive - Wrong of me to assume you'll be making a swift exit from this world. I'll be sending in support to your parents for your wellbeing, I know it's not enough for what you taught me.

@Silent

Shane Emmett

A young boy with the gift or curse; whichever you want to call it. He seems abit immature to his settings, but I think it will all change in a few more months.

You received the other end of my NJP, your mouth got the better of you. I hope you can grow up and just act the part, now that the Federation has gotten softer, I see that you can get away with much more. I really don't like doing this to you.

A person you take for granted, a person that you believe you have a lots of time to see, talk to. I put you off, thinking you were eventually get it

@StevieJr

Patrick Stevenson 

He's gone now and I'm not sure how to feel about it, looking at the roster it's strange not seeing him around. Another maraudergone.

@Gromborg

Kaarlo Pehr

A medic with a good track record with his on-field ctions. I hope he keeps it up.

@Troy Hughes

Troy Hughes

A veteran from what I've heard. He seems to still be clinging to the old days, to his old rank and stature; I had a few run ins with his tendencies. Hopefully, we can mesh well together. Only time will tell.

@rarewatch 

Vito Dominiko

Not really much experience with him, he's a Sergeant again and has been with the Unit for some time. In the very few encounters I had with him, they were present - Enjoyable, he really knows how to stay down to Earth with the people around him.

Oliver Stanley

A mountain of a man, that makes me feel like shit; of course, in terms of my stature

// The Forgotten

@foxy

Sofia Holloway

Quiet, but professional. She listens, she does, no complaints. Only seen her for a few drops, can't really gauge a valid opinion on her yet.

@Hecle

Hecle Phan

A decent engineer, seems abit naive for someone in the mobile infantry, let alone being in the position we are currently in.

He is gone now, finally living the life that I can only wish I had. Watching them leave the Upham, gave me a sense and a quick look of my life that could turn out like that; but.. It isn't me. However, taking a quick glance of that sort of life is comforting. Now I have an idea, what I'm trying to protect.

@Commie Nazi

Jenny Hoover 

First impressions seems to blind me somehow, makes me look at the surface and see it how it is. She's troubled, but that's normal - A bit of a SJW, but once again that's normal. Too early to judge.

@SpeedyGrylls

James Reacher

A man that was went through hell like the rest of us. Don't know much about him, but he seems like a solid trooper. Quite reliable.

@Faded

Madeline Summers

Only met this individual once, somewhat determined to improve, curious and all those things that can be dangerous. But at least she's willing to learn and grow. Too early to judge right now, but if this keeps up I'll probably be more invested in her growth.

@SvenPek 

Amber Nelson

A facade of a cute girl that running around with a rifle, unrealistic but you see a lot of people like this on this ship. Amber is a capable trooper, friendly but when pressure is on her and she's questioned; another side of her appears, not positive, not productive - Just destructive.

@Tony

Madoc Llewelynn

A Sergeant that took a big risk assigning me a Squad on my first drop with the Platoon, not sure what made her make that decision but it pushed me to not disappoint. I can respect the decision, compliment or guts or whatever made her do that. I won't slack, I won't disappoint.

@Silent

Oliver Graham

A capable trooper that's looking to learn, I respect him for coming up to me to ask this. I respect an individual's effort to learn, probably what makes this job so great for me. I'm really interested how he turns out.

5/2/2299 - I can see his work ethic, it's respectable. Merely looking at the records, he has done more and more to improve the Unit's knowledge.

@North

Lillian Flowers

A new trooper that shows potential, but refuses to dig deep for it. If she was a little more careful, a little more serious, she could make something of herself.

@NorseTheNomad

Tzipora Bronson

A trooper that is relatively in the background; behind the scenes she does everything well, so well that it's nearly to straight from the book. Currently, she seems shaken from the comrade's being hurt in battle.. I can't say much on the subject, but.. I think I've getting to the point where I've lost that, she reminded me of these things.

@MasterMedicMan 

Scott Daby

A Corporal with a funny dislike of being the odd one out, he's a funny person when it comes to alcohol - His reactions are pure pay per view, something that can stick in one's memory.

@Flawed_Hero

Michael Benson

A young man willing to learn; from what I've seen from him , he is an individual that is held back by the comments of his peers. Someone that lets thin thorns pierce him, he'll need to develop his own way for blocking those comments away from his potential.

@CaptainCrozier

Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzeczyszczykiewicz

A newer trooper, a man of great strength. He has matters and seems to always have an urge to crush, break - Generally destroy things. I can see he has a soft heart though, he's someone you'd see better suited for the farm life.. But I guess him being a trooper ain't too bad either.

@Arrow 

Chiyuki Asahi

A capable trooper has the attention of the NCO roster, that could be a good thing or from what I heard, a bad thing. Only seen him a few times, talked to him a few times and from my current judgement. He is only average.

@Gromborg

Grace Corbin  

███████████████████████

A woman in the medical division, she seems solid enough with fast hands. I don't recall ever having to deal with her stalling on the field, a bit over confident with her skills but that shouldn't be a problem. Rather, I respect that.

I don't blame them for being upset with me, someone usually on the other end would do that. But something you just have to sit there and take it, like the rest of us. No one is special.

@LoFiSuicide

Aafje De lange

A airhead medic that seems to have a good work ethic, I respect that; even though half the time, I see her just doodling on the work papers. I haven't seen her in action yet, but she seems like good company to keep around.

Apparently she's a veteran as well, my ass. But I'll play along.

@OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz

Sophie Jonsson

A transfer Sergeant to fill in. She seems to have heard that our Platoon was pretty impressive; rather than trying to see if we meet the expectation, she wants to prove she's able to fit in. I respect the humility from her, I could probably learn a thing or two from the woman.

@Scarface One

Gabriel Davenport

A corporal that has a bit of energy behind him, I can't tell if he's scared or scared to screw up. He's not really seeking forhelp with his duties, but I do enjoy his leading style at times.

@alright sassy

Jackie Knoxx

Still a mystery to me, but I've heard she's a veteran so I have to respect her on surviving. Not sure about being an NCO though, she's a Corporal now and I have yet to even know them in a personal level. All this second hand experience is unsettling to me as I've seen her just bending in a pool filled with 'excellence'; I think that might be a good sign.

@Minyari 

Veronika Harth

A trooper, bubbly and upbeat. Too innocent for this platoon, or is she bottling something up. She has potential; probably a potential vassal for all the knowledge I know. The girl had some setbacks, two personal loses that I know off. I hope that doesn't halt her development. 

@Mu-Alpha

Frederick Stokes

A fairly new troopers that shows a lot of promise. He has a knack to reporting details

@Lilypad

Lily Parker

A capable trooper, barely see her though; she recently was in some shit, unable to control her urges. But I feel for her, everyone was affected by the Progenitors - A mess resulted in something being discovered, a source of happiness for this individual. I couldn't tell her it wasn't worth it.

@Noviix

Alessandro Noviello

A mobile trooper with some history in the unit, from what I heard from Falco; he is good people, I guess I can trust her word on him. Don't really know him personally; just like most of the troopers here, but with his record, I guess I can label him as 'Capable.'

@Rhode

Angela Clark

Another person from the 112th I had a blast spending one of the rnr's with. Alittle quiet, don't really have much to go off of. I don't dislike them or anything. 

@kamikazekidz

Tatsuo Okazaki

A young kid that came into the unit as a trouble maker, getting into shit with one of my NCOs, he has progressed for the better after being jailed and pull through the system we have here. I'm glad he stepped up to his surroundings and worked with us, instead of against us. He earned his Lance Corporal patches and ran through becoming a Corporal. He seemed solid as a Corporal, and stayed out of trouble for the most part.

Now he is one of my Sergeant, a role that I believe is a bit too young for him - But what can we do, given our loses these past through weeks. All we can do for him is support him; given his history, I'm confident he'll overcome it.

@StevieJr

Bradley Tanner

A new trooper with abit of smarts about the field; probably a transfer. He has potential with us, I just wish he was more flexible, more patient. I might be judging him too hard, but that's my job.

@cat danny 25 

Quinn Caffery

Despite her position and her usual straight up demeanor when it comes to operations, Caffrey tends to remember my presence and includes me in social activities - Something that no one should overlook. Someone in her position and rank to do such a thing; I find that more less than a compliment.  She has given me several opportunities to lead a squad, I'll continue to iron out my flaws just to pay her back for the opportunity she given me.

Edited by Lit
  • Like 2