Homeworld: Hong Kong, Terra

Alignment: Netural

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Bown

Build: Lanky, skinny and above average height

Marital Status : Single

Next of Kin: Father

Background Story:

Jing was a police secretary in Hong Kong's busiest district, she worked there for several years before deciding to join the Federation Military; her reasons were to gain citizenship to actually become a real police officer.

This was due to her competitive nature as a person and to always blow people away with results.

Her childhood was filled with generic Asian parents, always wanting her to exceed in grades and studies; but that wasn't in the best interests of Jing, she enjoyed being outside and playing several sports.

In high school, she was in the volleyball team as a setter; as well as basketball as she started as a point guard, her teammates claimed her to be a fierce competitor with a smug attitude, but they all can say that she deserved to be. She holds high standards and expects the best out of everyone around her, especially hard on herself in loses and misplays.

Jing is the type of individual that acknowledges her own mistakes first, critiques herself the most and strives to improve based on numbers and experiences.

Character Description:

A asian individual with a small framed build, her body tone is sightly toned even before her time with the 112th; she has medium length hair that ends at her chin line, usually policed into a ponytail. Her eyes are dark brown, no redness seen and her skin is fair and smooth; suggesting that she has a strict sleeping schedule that is more than enough hours. Her uniforms are well-kept and ironed press, her boots are always nice and cleaned.

Relationships

Trusted | Respected | Good | Alright | Neutral |Get out my face.
  Alfred Smith - He is interesting, I like observing him; he is a marine after all, the police of the military. I don't think he likes his job that much though.

• 1 month later...