Date of Birth: August, 14, 2278

Height:5"11

Physical Description:

Weight:233 Lbs.

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Blue

Military Information

Branch:M.I

Date of Enlistment: mid June or early July ( I truly forgot when I joined)

Years of Service: 0

Service Record:N/A

Personal Information

Family:None

Backstory: WIP

Characteristics: Sharp
                              intelligent
                               Heavy drinker

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths: coordinates with others to hold ground, Watches the platoons 6 at some times

Weaknesses: Always falls behind and need to be called on to catch up. 

Other Information: WIP

Personal Relationships

(just Tag your character here so i can give the relationship)

Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated                 

Intercepted audio diaries

Personal entry #1:Just wondering about them...

Spoiler

**accessing Recording**

**the screen would be full static for a about 5 seconds, after that the static disappears and is now black, the screen then flashes and the face of Keith is now visible **

OK is this thing recording? **he is seen checking the light on the recorder** OK good, uh This is Pvt. Keith T. Maxwell, I am part of the MI in the Villains platoon, I just got done with support gunner training And I love It so much. Uh so yeah I should probably Tell more about myself now...Uh I use to be a miner on Shoreridge III, I made some good Friends there, I made good friends with the Mining Supervisor there, Brent Snowcom...God its been a while since I've seen him...God I Remember my Ex Carla paolini Shes so...I don't know the word I'm looking for...while we were dating she Always tried to get my attention even at work, And Heres another thing she did she actually tried to Rile me up to get a response...She is ridiculous...Oh I also remember the day We made A good accidental discovery, We were at the ore refinery when I believe that someone accidentally collided with An Iron container with a titanium cart and both the iron and titanium fell into the furnace, and then Someone Carting cobalt to the cobalt refinery impacted and cobalt fell in, The metal that came out was like nothing we've ever seen, So we conducted tests on this new metal and found out that It has wide uses in heat uses This metal can absorb heat and hold it in for a long time, And it also has good uses in drilling as a radiator, it would absorb the heat and keep the engine cool, With this we showed the federation theses findings and They actually were Impressed that they actually allowed us to name this new metal alloy, We came up with Novanium...So yeah we made a new metal that absorbs heat, I also remember the federation taking some and finding millitary uses for Novanium...I wonder how Brent and the others are doing...Hold on ah...Drop is happening gonna cut this short, This is Keith T. Maxwell signing off.

**end of Recording**