Marauder News

KeiAgo

I will post the newest updates on here. I will still then change them on the other posts, but it should make it easier for you guys to know which bits are new when I edit stuff. Please make sure you keep an eye on this thread. 

29/12/2018

New fact sheet

It's basically the same as the last one, not a whole lot as changed about it. The major changes are this; 

- Basic grammar fixes

- Where the thickest plating is located since the fact sheet had been updated from my original to suggest 'Everywhere' was the answer to that question. 

- Where the winch is located; I've moved it slightly from the waist to the chest. Makes sense to put it on the thickest plating of the torso imo. 

- The armour section has been redone to explain what their armour can and cannot withstand, since the last one seemed to be kind of contradictory imo. 

- Side winder is now available to SSpc instead of just MSpc.

Expectations thread

- LRR is no longer a part of a Marauders kit. You can be asked to carry it, but they do not automatically have one in their suit. 

- There is a limit on how many times a Marauder can use their Jump jets on a mission. You must /report if you use your jump jets to let an Admin know you're using them, but do keep track of your usage yourself. Anyone knowingly going over the limit multiple times will be warned and if it continues, removed. 

11/01/19

New weapon 

I've asked to have the new weapon, known as the Atlas, added to the server in time for the campaign. Any marauder above 2spc can use it, as it is replacing the spitfire. You can customize it however you want with the attachments listed on the weapon when you have it in game. Please make sure you use it instead of the Spitfire from the campaign onward, provided it all goes ahead and gets mounted properly. 

20/02/19

Engineers & You

As more Engineers are being trained to work on the Marauder suits, they will be doing just that. I'm not putting in any rule that says they have to speak to the highest ranking Marauder/the Marauder who own's the suit as this will just stunt RP, so don't be surprised to find an Engineer in the suit bay. 

By the same token, please feel free to contact Engineers and ask them to work on your suit any time you like (provided they are free). Even if you didn't take damage in a mission, you're welcome to ask an Engineer to look at something, even if you make up a reason (E.G The joints felt stiff on the last drop). 

Please note though; If you're suit is damaged ICly on a drop, the rules haven't changed, you'll still be able to drop again just fine (unless stated otherwise). You don't -have- to get an Engineer in to be able to use your suit again. But it'd be nice if you did call one in, if you wanted too.

Edited by KeiAgo
New Engineers available for Suit fixes.
  • Optimistic 2
  • KeiAgo pinned this topic
3 hours ago, Admyral Joe said:

I want to suggest that what she meant was /report. Unless they're announcing it to the rest of the MI, which I can state the Admin may not fully be paying attention to if alone.

Shit, you’re damn right I meant /report 😂😂 tbf I’m impressed it’s the only typo I made with this cold 😂😂