U.C.F. CITIZENSHIP: Yes

ORGANIZATION: SICON

ACTIVE SICON BRANCH: Mobile Infantry

MI GRADE: SPC

CURRENT M.O.S: Combat Life Saver

ARM COMPONENT: 112TH BN \\ 34TH IR  \\ A. CO. || 1ST MED BDE \\ 182ND DET

STATIONED: Ulysses S. Grant

ACE(Active Combat Engagement): 6

DATE OF BIRTH: January 30th, 2280 (18 yrs)

PLACE OF BIRTH: Perth, Australia, Terra

HEIGHT: 5’9” / 1.753 m

WEIGHT: 157 lbs / 71.214 kg

EYES: Grey-Green

HAIR COLOR: Light Brown

COMPLEXION: Fair

BUILD: Mesomorphic

RACE: Caucasian

Relatives

Spoiler
  • Wallace Heiland (FATHER, ALIVE; CIVILIAN - 50 yrs)
  • Madelyn Heiland (MOTHER, ALIVE; CIVILIAN - 49 yrs)
  • Kathleen Heiland (SISTER, ALIVE; CIVILIAN - 25 yrs)
  • Dylan Heiland (BROTHER, ALIVE; CITIZEN - 21 yrs)

Mental Information

ESTIMATED IQ: 146

PERSONALITY: Ever the self starter, Sierra separates herself from her peers due to her optimistic nature and uncanny willingness to learn. Being the youngest child in the family left her to her own devices, forcing her to develop fairly rigid self-discipline, developing her self-motivating attitude. Another effect of this lax upbringing is her rebellious nature, she seeks what feels right to her, and as a result has become genuine in most of her dealings. Socially, she’s fairly reserved, but once she’s acquainted with somebody, she’s able to develop proper relationships, albeit slowly. Emotionally, she’s generally a gentle and kind person; traits well suited for somebody in trauma care.

Extended Physical Information

HANDEDNESS: Right

BLOOD TYPE: O-

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Personnel stands at 5'9", a more than adequate height for any member of the Mobile Infantry, especially a female. Her BMI is within acceptable ranges, and her body has a great amount of muscle mass present. Personnel still appears young.

Section A-02 - Records

Mental Evaluation

Spoiler

BEGIN RECORD:

[Report 58372-a, by Doctor Robert Peterson]

“Upon request from Lieutenant John Sterling, subject 95, Sierra Lynn Heiland, was received at this facility to partake in voluntary psychological evaluations. Of the ones she took, her assessments seem to indicate that she has potential to excel in the Mobile Infantry, especially in a more specialized setting. Assessment of neurophysiological composition and function indicate no complications and a balanced hormonal profile.”
Notes: <Audio> “Sierra’s personality distinguishes her from the majority of the service members in the Mobile Infantry and appears well suited for more technical application. Hailing from a wealthy family in Perth, Australia, Sierra was the youngest child of three, and as such received significantly less effort from her parents; which left Sierra to pick up the slack. Her shaky performance during early elementary is most likely a result of the lack of effort from her parents, but the subject reported ‘awakening’ around middle school, wherein she began to apply herself fully to school, devoting time to study and the likes. She quickly fell into the academic elite crowd at her school. Her self-starting nature propelled her forward, eventually garnering a position in the upper 10% of her class’s rank, but she couldn’t make it into the top ten due to her poor performance in her early, less disciplined years. Sierra reported that this made her feel ‘spiteful and defiant’, and as a result she decided to join the Mobile Infantry to start a career in medicine, something which all of her former friends who were living cozy lives at a University after graduation scoffed at. However, being smart and slightly unathletic weren’t traits that mixed well in boot camp for her. Like most recruits, she barely graduated, nearly flunking out on multiple occasions. It would take her months to adjust to the situation she found herself in, and even longer to become confident in what she was doing. The feeling of ignorance and insufficiency was a largely foreign concept to her, and it took nearly failing on multiple occasions to learn how to be humble. After acquiring this trait, she began to view training in her normal, motivated lens, in which she began to excel; however, by this point, boot camp was largely over and she didn’t have any time left to prove herself to her class, yet again.”

Medical Record

Spoiler

BEGIN RECORD:

• Common cases of flu and common cold as a child.
  • Minor laceration along left jawline (12/29/98)

Service Record

Spoiler

BEGIN RECORD:

• December 23rd, 2298: <DATA MISSING>
  • December 25th, 2298: Joined the 112th's medical detachment. 
  • December 26th, 2298: <DATA MISSING>
  • December 27th, 2298: <DATA MISSING>
  • December 28th, 2298: <DATA MISSING>
  • December 29th, 2298: <DATA MISSING>

Section A-03 - Relations and Personal Notes

Relations
Spoiler

28bae57c8f.png(credit Litcoins)

@hewhogrillsbears Charles Scott █████  

"My boss, and my introduction to medicine. This bloke knows his stuff and is beyond lax. Kinda makes me wonder what the point of boot camp was."

@Maple Leaf Moosefucker Shay Callahan ████  

"A ripper of a bloke. He's funny in an... awkward sort of way? Half the time I can't tell if he's cracking onto me or just being a fuckwit. I've only been on one deployment with him, but he was despondent the entire time. I have to give him some credit though, he knows his stuff- when you can get him to work."

@Silent William Saint-Claire ████ 

"Seems like a good guy. Bonded with him a little after I got my mind fried by a cunt statue, made me food. Claire and I also got a pretty good prank in on Callahan over his keys, went on for a long time and we got 'em to walk down from the medbay twice looking for his keys. We both felt a little bad after though. Overall, Saint-Claire's not bad."

Personal Notes

Spoiler

BEGIN RECORD:

• N/A
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...