T in there but thats 

silent.

"

-Tzipora Bronson

Main Theme

Spoiler

Basic Information

Name: Tzipora Angelica Bronson

Place of Birth: четверть (Chetvert'), mining town owned by Sarns Industries on Sarns III

Date of Birth: 5/15/2272

Height: 5'8"

IQ: 135

Physical Description:  The woman stands around 5'8" and has a stocky but muscular physique adorned with short brown hair and dark, uninteresting blue eyes. The woman has burn scars on the lower portion of the right side of her jaw, leading downwards to what can be assumed to cover a good portion of her right side. Her jaw is also discolored, and seems to be painted on using industrial strength tank paint. Underneath this paint is a biotech replacement. Surrounding her jaw is scarring from where the skin healed when it was blasted off. The woman's legs are also disproportionately sized, as her legs were blown off unequally so her BTs take up a different amount of space. Along her spine is a deep scar going from the base of her skull to her lower lumbar, and a tattoo of the Sarns System is emblazoned along it, with the sun taking up her shoulder blades while the six planets follow suit, with the gas giant taking up the last spot. The woman's body itself is that of good proportions, with her assets like her rear being excellent, but the ones in front are mediocre.

Spoiler

aeeh6t52JiGqp5LOBXUS1tpwb2wvqVYqEAerQ25jxsiJqgZXlwu3NDxITZkeGeOUMzMYCH61O72uFVb_d8g0aQYkMYf7mouAelbRrHkOxDHfP8lAK1E81BlkX7vZExq4ba5Dkl9N

6ZsBTuqi8wSxNExgZAIvbRjSdPj79R5Si7sz8IJ_RgXGajbOz5dxiJE1ibqTX1XlMkCG3qlai5mTC6ysSXgRD3V8rwLNtws6NHl_dilENa19Pacl5y_xaBgPyxjHo7hdzcgGZS2Q

Related image

[Example images]

Weight: 163 Lbs.

Hair colour: Brown

Eye colour: Blue

Military Information

Branch: Mobile Infantry 

Date of Enlistment: 12/28/2298

Years of Service: Roughly 1/2 

Service Record: Work gets done quickly and efficiently, with little to no mistakes. Nothing too noteworthy as of yet besides her skill in the field with engineering being superb.

Personal Information

Family: Aleksander Bronson (Father) Asher Bronson (Brother) Elijah Bronson (Brother) Tzitta Bronson (Mother) Yiska "Jessica" Bronson (Sister)

Backstory: Hailing from the mining colony of Sarns III, Tzipora was born into a small Jewish community in the town of Chetvert' or 'Quarter'. Her goal in life was to get good grades, and so she worked as hard as possible to allow herself to get some sort of scholarship from the mining companies for college on another planet. With the colony being for mining and resource gathering there was no college there, and her dreams of living a different life on other worlds had to be fulfilled elsewhere. She worked her way up until she got what she needed and took an associates in Archaeology and a major in Crop Management. After about two years of college she got into a car accident, and at the age of 20 was paralyzed from the waist down, and her fine motor skills destroyed in her arms and hands. She spent the next two years getting her Major, but was still confined to a wheelchair. She then started a small tutoring business to raise money for her spinal surgery, and with help from her family she was able to meet that goal. After that she had much physical therapy and soon, her idea of getting citizenship. With that she would have much more free roam in terms of jobs, which can net her a nice home somewhere. So with her wits and proper muscle function, she joined the MI and plans either on a short tenure, or a career.

Characteristics: A woman of laid back intent on ship, one of intense drive to complete her job on the job, she is not the perfect soldier. She questions orders she deems as lucrative and will put her own body at risk to make sure others survive, and tends to not shoot things on sight. She tends to keep to herself, working on her job or teaching others the ways of the engineer. She does her job well, almost perfectly every time she does it, and is very much a cuddle bug. She tries to make sure those around her keep her in good regards, even when the person drives her mad. 

StrengthsStrong willed, deadly, caring, perceptive, excellent cook

Weaknesses: Stubborn, doubtful of herself, isn't serious in tone, mischievous

Other Information: Ethnicity is a mixture of Russian and Jewish roots, with an emphasis on the Jewish upbringing. She doesn’t much celebrate the faith but more of sticks with what she was raised with. Kinda introverted. 

Log Book Because Why The Fuck Not?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Item Log.

10x5’ Sabertooth Tiger Pelt 1x

Animal Bloodstained Hunting Spear 1x (Fashioned from wood)

Massive Alligator Teeth 6x

15x6’ Alligator Pelt 1x

Yellow bandana with a bandito holding an M55, with the word 'Amigo's' written over it 1x

Cardboard box with connection rods and small amounts of plating and sound proofing 3x

A plush giraffe 1x

Spoiler

Dear Mr. Bronson

I'm here to give you good word on a friend of yours. She recently reached the rank of Technical Sergeant in engineering, and has found someone she is certain is "The love of her life." and is on good terms with most of everyone. She is learning quickly and has only lost her left pinky and ring finger. She wishes you the best of luck, and hopes your doing well.

Truthfully yours,

az27t0e09qi2ol1lygjf.png

P.S.  01001001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01100100 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110000 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01101001 01101111 01100100 00100000 01010011 01100101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100001 01100111 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01101001 01101111 01100100

Personal Relationships

Loved| Attracted  | Respected | Great Friends Friends | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated

Spoiler

Mobile Infantry

Asahi

Spoiler

@Arrow Chiyuki AsahiThis guy is somewhat of a lazy prick when it comes to doing work, thinking, and staying awake. But he is a solid marksman and soldier, if not a bit dense. He has the workings of an NCO and hell, maybe if he gets his shit together he can be more than that. He's a good guy and a decent friend when it comes down to it. I could ask for someone better but who am I to ask god for something I can't receive? 

Hasn't been around recently. Wonder what he's up to.

Hartwick

Spoiler

@nikb Lowell HartwickStill not a great fan of the guy, but I understand him. He's got his own duties to take care of and with my current rank I have my own. Just hope the guy doesn't get himself killed over pride or power.

Redbrick

Spoiler

@TheLynch Sarah RedbrickOne of the infantry sergeants. Shes been all over, marauders, engineers, and she has stories to tell. Well, she would if she told them. I don't talk to her a lot but it seems she holds me in high regards based on my skills. She apparently recommended me for XO and promotions on multiple occasions, and for that I am grateful. Maybe one day me and her can share a beer and talk about things.

Kuznetsov

Spoiler

@Tridon Mikhail KuznetsovAn experienced guy, lance corporal. Know next to nothing about him.

Holtz

Spoiler

@Mighty Mouse Aaron HoltzThe guy has been in for years, and has seen untold horrors. I knew him very little as a Warrant Officer but now that he's back to a sergeant I know how he is in battle. He cares for his men greatly, but has suffered horrible losses over the years. The woman he loved dead, his friends dead or missing, and his own skills as a previous pathfinder seem to have degraded after the passing of his wife. He shows compassion, but sometimes his compassion leads to mistakes. So far I only know of one, that one may lead to unforeseen consequences and bad times to come, but it was the entire drop that was fucky. I have a deal of respect for him, and view him as a good leader.

Engineering

Tanner

Spoiler

Bradley TannerThis guy, gotta say I'm glad to have met him. He was a good refresher for what I need after Claire. They keep a good attitude and honestly are just fun to be around. He's also pretty new to having relationships, as I'm his first. It may be my extreme mischievous attitude that wants me to ruin his innocence all around. Working on that, here's to hoping this relationship goes better

This guy sure knows how to leave an impression. We've hit it off quite well and the man helps me greatly. I wouldn't be able to sleep some nights if I didn't have his body to hold onto. Sometimes our words get jumbled up and we say something wrong but we correct it quickly. Also he has gotten very good with what he does, in and out of the sheets. I can strongly say, that I do truthfully love him, and I don't expect him to lose his way anytime soon. But if he does I'll just kick his ass in the ring. 2-1 so far.

If one day you perish in battle, those who killed you shall burn like the sun as I torch everything they know and care for. That is my solemn promise to you, A'huv Sheli.

Harth

Spoiler

@Hearth Veronika HarthWhat can I really say? She's got spirit and she has potential. Though sometimes I wish she stuck with the group and didn't just wander off sometimes. She keeps her head straight and shoots as well, and looks to me as some sort of guiding figure when I've been here a month and a half. Anywho, thats all I really got to say.

Gotta say over the few weeks we've known each other she still hasn't forgotten about me, even when she now outranks me. She is still the fun loving, goofy friend that I like. She keeps her head straight, and now keeps with the combat line. I'm proud of her, glad she's now getting the recognition she deserves. Hope she soon outranks Hartwick, that would make me smile. Also she is a good hugger, nearly got me a few times in the Great Hug War, though I feel there may be some kind of revenge plan after I defeated her with a motherly embrace.

You became an engie, the fucking MadLad. Good to fucking have her, can't wait to teach her the ropes and shit.

Dominiko

Spoiler

@rarewatch Vito DominikoWhat can I say about this guy? He has a decent sense of humor, extremely good soldier, and very much loyal to his men. Wouldn't say we're friends or anything but hey, with most of the others here I trust him with my life.

Where you at?

Valentine

Spoiler

@Coleision Maxine ValentineEngineering lady, decently chill and a lesbian. Barely know her.

Donovan

Spoiler

@Ymot Tommy Wort Cait DonovanAh, 'Short Stick' Donovan. She's been in here longer than me and she's still a Third Spec. Good gal, get gud.

My good friend. She has much to learn but me and her are close, and I wouldn't consider anyone else by my side in battle.

Winters

Spoiler

@Cipher Amanda WintersThis lady has put a lot of faith in me. I'm still dazed about how I got this position, but she made it happen. Apparently my work ethic and plain initiative to not die has impressed her to the point of promoting me to Master Spec. Guess doing my job is all I need to do. I respect her a lot, though I feel she has put far too much faith in me. She is in need of other teachers, as Asbjorn and others are barely around when I'm always a call away. I hope I can help others do better than me, because apparently the main issue is people not looking over a situation and planning a course of action.

Holloway

Spoiler

@foxy Sofia Holloway: She needs to stop staring at Winters so much. Get your fucking job done you horny bitch. I like her

Timms

Spoiler

@Wewai Charlie TimmsGood guy, keeps his head upright and gets the job done. Been here longer than me and can probably give me some good pointers. Hope he respects me even though I'm now that I'm Master Spec.

Medical

Saint-Claire

Spoiler

@Silent William Saint-Claire:  Your, well still alive. I'm now pretty fucked up myself, and things are going well I guess. Good luck on your life.

Burke

Spoiler

@aphasic Rowan Burke: She's a lively, skilled medic who deserves a lot of love and praise for what she does. She calls me 'Best Frann' which is weird but adorable. Hope she does well

Pehr

Spoiler

'Something stupid' PehrHes a good medic, gets his job done, but is a bit too cheery. Who am I to judge though. I forget his first name, something long

Dead. Well done on spitting on the general, dumbass.

Marauders

Stevenson 

Spoiler

@StevieJr Patrick StevensonHe's a good guy. Keeps his mind on the battle and keeps shooting. We don't talk much at all and we get along just fine. He's a marauder and some people don't like them, I like them just fine.

As stated before, good guy all around. Also he is immune to hugs, but not pokes. I don't know a human alive who is immune to pokes. Maybe Tyberos, I'll have to see. Anyway, we talk, exchange small tales, keep each others backs during drops and keep in good terms.

So your dead as well. First you die then Claire leaves. What a fucking weekend

Psychic

Tyberos

Spoiler

@Heresiarch Grimm Apukohai Tyberos: The guy worries me. He's fun to be around and he is infected with a zombie like virus and is taking meds to keep that at bay before FFRL makes a cure for that shit. His psychic abilities are mainly dampening other psychics abilities and he seems a bit unhinged since then. People like him, I like him, but I'm worried that he may be hitting the edge of what he can stand. Lets hope FFRL gets that cure out soon so he can possibly get back to his normalish self. 

Gotta say, having him around is good. We get one another and I think he finds my random facts entertaining. Most people just wonder how the hell I know, he just thanks me for the knowledge. Weird guy, gotta love him.

Haven't seen him around recently. Hope he's well

Hawthorne

Spoiler

@Coleision Naomi HawthornePsychic lady who seems pretty trustworthy. Good in combat and decent lady all around

Asper

Spoiler

@Litcoins Elaine AsperShe's Master Sergeant now and does a good job. I respect her heavily and love to follow her on a drop. When she gets conflicting orders or when Martinez once again goes out of his way to track that fucking hacker she remains calm and gives her warning, and advice. She's good at what she does.

Emmett

Spoiler

@Silent Shane L. EmmettI feel bad for the dude. He tries to do his job, give advice, but is just piss poor with the latter. He goes against orders, questioning the word of superiors and the only thing keeping him alive is his psychic ability. He would have been A-11ed weeks ago if not for that. I worry for the kid, though he always means well for those he deems good people. Guess that includes me. Heres to being a caring human person.

Fleet

Zemke

Spoiler

@Fitz lorilee ZemkeCurrent Fleet Commander. She asked for people to duel in fencing, so I stopped trying to get into Claire's pants as me and him walked over. He got out in less than a second and I got her out once, while she worked to try and get me out twice. The last time she got me out I had kneed her, and she chucked the masser at me. Nicked my arm, and we shook hands. Cool lady, apparently shit at fencing, which makes sense on how I made her work for it.

So the chicks been in Fleet for 7 years, working her ass off. She doesn't seem to like the Fleet Captain all that much. Her reasoning being, now I'm paraphrasing here, she became a captain in months because she sucked so much dick and barely did her job while it took her 7 years to be the second highest rank on the Grant. I can see what she means.

She's gone elsewhere I guess

Intel

----------------------------

• Like 1