Veronika Harth

Minyari

10354389_499239126871267_1172848977_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsan1-2.fna.fbcdn.net

Personal Information

• Name: Veronika Harth
  • Sex: Female
  • Origin: France, Europe, Terra
  • Eye Colour: Silver
  • Hair Colour: Dark Brown
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Build: Athletic
  • Family:
    • Father - Andrew Harth - Ex-Fleet (Alive)
    • Mother - Elienor Harth - Ex-Fleet. (Alive)
    • Brother (Older) - Jacob Harth - Mobile Infantry (Alive)
    • Brother (Older) - Oliver Harth - Fleet (Alive)
    • Sister (Younger) - Cher Harth - High School (Alive)
    • Brother (Younger) - Tyson Harth - High School (Alive)

Character Backstory

Spoiler

Born in the month of May and 7th day on a clear and warm day in the urban city of Paris, France on Terra, Veronika has quite literally been bright all her life. Growing up she always was an enjoyable baby that could cheer you up regardless of the situation, this trend seeming to have extended all the way to her adult years. During her formative years she was heavily lectured in morality and family first. As she grew up she learned this would be a blessing and a curse. Seeing that both her parents had served in the Fleet and have earned their Citizenship, this trickled into her mind as well as her older siblings as they went off and enlisted. Soon it was her turn and left for training in the Mobile Infantry right before the attack on Terra. With the family first mindset: her cousins, aunts, and uncles heavily ushered her parents and younger siblings onto one of the first evacuation ships. Her other family members not so fortunate.

----------------------------------------------------------

Military Information

• Branch of Service: Mobile Infantry
  • Unit: 1st Platoon - Vickers' Villians, Alpha Company, 112th Battalion
  • Length Of Service: <1 Year
  • Service Record: Rct. > Pvt. > Pfc. > LCpl. > Cpl. > Pfc.
  • Training: Mobile Infantry Recruit Training (Bootcamp), Grenadier Training (Third Level), Support Gunner Training (Second Level), Combat Lifesaver (Basic), and Combat Engineering (Sapper)
  • Known Injuries: 
    • Plasma Burns - Torso (Recovered) 
    • Dislocation - Knee (Recovered)
    • Laceration - Right Arm (Recovered)

Awards/Achievements

• N/A

Photos

Spoiler

11242385_426983430815639_109892499_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsan1-1.fna.fbcdn.net15534751_1706025076374178_4929157609967058944_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsan1-1.fna.fbcdn.net12407159_1078042082219862_436316972_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsan1-1.fna.fbcdn.net11123660_1576167449303009_2003549369_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsan1-1.fna.fbcdn.net

----------------------------------------------------------

Relationships

Loved Close Friend | Friend Liked | Neutral Disliked | Hated | Despised

Sgt. Benjamin Taylor: @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz "I met him at the bar when he first arrived and talked a bit. Then I saw him in the mess hall and stole his chips! I still can’t believe he actually cooked those goodies up still... I need to talk to him more to analyze his hug ability!”

"I've come to be attracted to him... he's given me a person that I can talk to whenever I have problems or just want to relieve stress. He's a great guy honestly, but I don't want to get too attached..."

LCpl. Apukohai Tyberos: @Heresiarch Grimm "We talked a little bit around the fire after day one, but met him again before we launched day two. We were talking about the different kind of progs and the like. He also shed light how I'm stuck in service for an indefinite period instead of the original two years I planned to do. I like him and wish we could get a few more conversations in cause he's a cool kid!"

"I gave him his gift; a sleeping bag. He's grown on me and I can rely on him as one of my friends."

MSpc. Tzipora Bronson: @NorseTheNomad "She's been there since day one for me. She's one I'd consider a friend of mine and we can chat for a while. She's also my Hug-fu master and has taught me a lot. We've had out conflicts; The Great Hug War. But, other then that I just want to hug her!"

Sgt. William Saint-Claire: @Silent “I’ve seen Saint-Claire maybe once or twice usually on drops prior to the campaign; he’s pretty alright from what I’ve seen and is relatively friendly! Once I got injured by a plasma burn he was the one to patch me up! But, this all changed when he betrayed me with Nora! I’d still consider him a friend. For now (frowny face)."

Sgt. Lowell Hartwick: @nikb "I met him when I first arrived on the Grant from bootcamp. We talked for a bit with a few others and I relatively enjoyed his presence. He's been one of my many mentors on the battlefield; usually being in command of my team or 2ic for many of the drops I've been on. I want to talk to him more after this campaign and get to know him more!"

"He's been mentoring me a bit more and teaching me the ways. Haven't talked to him as of late though..."

Sgt. Vito "Dom" Dominiko: @rarewatch "One of the few I originally met on my first day on the ship. He introduced me to a lot of people and taught me the basics somewhat. I'd consider him a mentor on and off the battlefield and I want to befriend him! So far in the campaign he's been there and there and I appreciate his presence!"

"He's been the main teacher for me as I've been promoted to Lance Corporal. He's been guiding me and I appreciate it a lot. Good guy."

Pfc. Valerie Faust: @Randynand "I first met Faust when I was strolling the hallways of the ship

before meeting her outside the barracks! We talked and I found out she’s a very huggable person! And then we talked by the memorial and I just broke down by her side... she’s helped me process it and gave me some advice... She’s been friendly to me and I think we can be good friends! "

Pfc. Chiyuki Asahi: @Arrow "Been my combat mentor since my first drop. He's taught me a lot of things especially how us 112th always seem to end up crashing from our drop ships and or just getting deployed in some of the most strangest and deadliest places. We survived the campaign and I think he's a great guy! I haven't seem him as of late though... I need him to accept a hug!"

Maj. Sebastian Bently: @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz "I first met the Major late at night at the firing range and got him to train me as a Grenadier. We then talked at the bar and he even got me to try his water, scotch! Nasty stuff to be honest. He’s helped talk me over Pat and things... even offered me a breather! He’s a caring and good man regardless if he doesn’t think so himself. "

MCPo. Amanda Whitfield: @Eternal Light "A Fleet I've met when I first got here and visited the bar! She's always been friendly to me and has shared my dreams in total domination of the Federation in the name of apple juice! Truly the classiest and delicious drink ever! I think if I talked to her some more and hung out with her one one more we could get pretty close!"

MSgt. Jodie Cutter: @Gazza "I met her on my first drop as she was my team lead. Bronson and her gave me useful advice and I look up to her as my main mentor and I deeply respect her especially after her leadership during the campaign. I hung out with her prior to the campaign and brought her some treats while she was recovering in the med bay as we talked for a bit. She has a nice husky named... moon? No... Luna! I want to see a picture when I talk to her next and truly make a friend!"

LCpl. Oliver Graham: @Silent "I'll be honest... he's a weird one. I've maybe met this type of 'character', if you would call it that, maybe once or twice before in high school. Those bookish people that seem to recite everything from their head and can't sense social airs! Well am I going to blame him for it? No no no, of course not. He's been getting better and has -talked- more normal and I think if I talked and hung out with him so more I could fix it and make a good friend!"

Spc. Lorenzo Bianchi: @Centrix "A medic I've seen on a few drops that I've been on with him. He seems like a great guy. Great medic too. I just wish I found more chances to talk to him and make another friend!"

The Deceased or Missing

Spoiler

SSpc. James Wilkins: @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz "James and I had not really interacted before the campaign, but it's never too late! on the day of it when he got blasted by confetti and glitter I couldn't keep myself from laughing at his current situation. On the first day of the campaign we were assigned to the same team which was pretty alright. It wasn't until I got plasma burned in which he kindly carried me to the city we were advancing too. During that time we had nice conversations as well as afterwards when we got settled in. I'm not sure... but I sorta like him... (embarrassed face)"

"And he's gone, just like that. Final phase of the campaign too... f*** I didn't see it for myself, but when I got the news I just sorta... blanked out. I guess only time will make this one feel at ease. But how long will it take?"

MSpc. Patrick Stevenson: @StevieJr “Stevie’s a veteran. He looks middle aged but I don’t think he’s too old... that will be a good question! Anyways, Stevie was there when I first got on the Grant too. He showed me his cool great sword and everything! From there he always watched out for me. We’ve had many conversations so I think I can call him a pretty solid friend." 

"We've talked a lot. Like everyday a lot. I trust him more then anyone with my life and I hope it doesn't sour. Also a cool kid."

"And it has long gotten better... everyday he's the first person I think about. I feel like it's my first crush all over again, but this time it'll last forever. I don't want to have false hope, but I really want us to survive this and do something more with what we have..."

"...I don't know anymore... every time I get close to someone they disappear to the depths of 'Valhalla' as they call it. First Wilkins and now Pat... I thought I could get over Wilkins, but now Pat? Who am I to turn to? The one person that could keep my head screwed in right now has left me unscrewed... I miss you so much. I will always love you..."

Template by @Gazza

• Like 1

[Yesterday, 08:24]
xXx_OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz_xXx:
    I can’t even tell you to add Wilkins because you don’t H A V E one

Minyari:
    I'm working on one

[Yesterday, 08:25]
    I demand
    Wilkins be on it
    No wilkins and I pk him

Minyari:
    do it
    no balls

THIS IS WHY I ROLLED A NINE  

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Centrix said:

Bianchi

15 hours ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

I can’t even tell you to add Wilkins because you don’t H A V E one

Minyari:
    I'm working on one

I demand
    Wilkins be on it
    No wilkins and I pk him

Minyari:
    do it
    no balls

THIS IS WHY I ROLLED A NINE  

12 hours ago, Heresiarch Grimm said:

Where's the Lich?

1 hour ago, rarewatch said:

Vito Dominiko

Added! I'll be adding some backstory as well to my character if any of you are interested as well! Will notify when completed!

• Optimistic 1
On 1/20/2019 at 4:48 PM, Eternal Light said:

Whitfield ^^

On 1/21/2019 at 8:19 AM, Arrow said:

Chiyuki Asahi

On 1/22/2019 at 5:45 PM, Silent said:

Graham

13 hours ago, Randynand said:

Valerie Faust

9 hours ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Add Sebastian Bently?

POSSIBLY Benjamin Taylor as well

Added! Updated a few things. I also added a short backstory and a few photos!

• 2 weeks later...