I have returned!

Brand1065

So! 

It's been a whole 8 months since I last posted the "I'm leaving for exams" spiel.

What's happened since then?! 

Well, I passed my exams, funnily enough, the reason why I took a step back originally. I got solid B grades in everything, got into my choice University and started studying Criminology in September. I got a part-time job, started driving lessons, turned 19, and honestly had so much happen that I:

A: Forgot about SSTRP.net initially.

B: When I remembered, I was in the middle of a University coursework pile, and thought "Might not be the best idea, I need to focus."
C.: Remembered previous disagreements I had about the server amidst my stress, and thought it be better that I stayed away as to not stress myself out and break my focus on my work.

Recently, however, I got chatting to a few people on the server, who said it had improved somewhat, however, at that time, I was going through my module exams for the semester of Uni, which I finished on Monday, so I thought: "Eh, f*ck it, might as well come back now that I'm not an angry, stressed and unstable young adult."

So, consider me back for the time being, I look forwards to meeting the new people that come, and will undoubtedly miss the oldies who have left in my absence.

I hope to see you all on the field!

• Like 5
57 minutes ago, Brand1065 said:

So! 

It's been a whole 8 months since I last posted the "I'm leaving for exams" spiel.

What's happened since then?! 

Well, I passed my exams, funnily enough, the reason why I took a step back originally. I got solid B grades in everything, got into my choice University and started studying Criminology in September. I got a part-time job, started driving lessons, turned 19, and honestly had so much happen that I:

A: Forgot about SSTRP.net initially.

B: When I remembered, I was in the middle of a University coursework pile, and thought "Might not be the best idea, I need to focus."
C.: Remembered previous disagreements I had about the server amidst my stress, and thought it be better that I stayed away as to not stress myself out and break my focus on my work.

Recently, however, I got chatting to a few people on the server, who said it had improved somewhat, however, at that time, I was going through my module exams for the semester of Uni, which I finished on Monday, so I thought: "Eh, f*ck it, might as well come back now that I'm not an angry, stressed and unstable young adult."

So, consider me back for the time being, I look forwards to meeting the new people that come, and will undoubtedly miss the oldies who have left in my absence.

I hope to see you all on the field!

unit