>1234

. . .

::OPENING UNENCRYPTED FILE //zemkeperszzonl.doc// ::

. . .

To be expanded when I feel like it.

People

Spoiler

Neal Stevenson

Apparently his brother got into a coma or something similar, so it is understandable he was brash when we first met. He's older than me, and knows a few things that I don't, so it will be nice to learn from him. I don't spend too much time with him.

Jochi Khasar

I can't take anyone seriously who wears aviator sunglasses indoors. That's the thing that I think of first when I think of him, but I'm betting on him stopping after the flak I gave him over it. I should make that an edict. He seems enthusiastic and eager to learn which is good. High hopes, just hoping he makes it past his first year I suppose.

Jackson Feixing

They're in my roster but I've never had a real conversation with them. 

Alice Vickers

Alice Vickers is pretty enthusiastic about helping me out so that's a real plus. Dislikes Bridge but seems amiable towards TAC. Very professional demeanor but I suspect that's just because I'm a Fleet officer, even if I am TAC.

Sebastian Bently 

This is the Battalion XO, and he's pretty much like a male version of Vickers, at least to me. Maybe a bit less formal and enthusiastic.

Robert Shaw

Approved my edicts without a word. I know nothing at all about him.

Jee-un Choi

She seems pretty busy. Had an initial formal meeting but other than that not much of anything.

Tzipora Bronson

Chipper, but she can't fence by the rules it seems. Looks to be a good person.

William Saint-Claire

Pretty nice to me, but we haven't talked in a while. Seems to be a bit of a flirt so I'll try to steer clear.

Places

Spoiler

Arcadia

That's my home, haven't been there in years. Apparently there's some crisis but there will always be. I sometimes miss how chaotic it was, but I'm glad to have left.

Terra

Flown many operations in the sky but I've never landed there. It seems more like they're fighting for the glory of it, but I don't see what's so special. I suppose it's not entirely a desert, which is nice.

The Grant

It's quite an advanced ship, so I feel lucky to be aboard, but as far as the dynamics of everyone on it goes, they are mediocre at best. I wouldn't want to leave, but that's only because of the hassle of getting to know a new ship.

Novoid

Once I went on holiday there, and it was amazing. All the animals are so cute. It's amazing that none of them try to kill you, and it's pretty temperate too. I don't know why people retire to Zegema, I would retire right there. I love Possuats. I want one.

Things

Spoiler

The F-76

A really good ship. I've crashed so many though, I feel somewhat bad about it. It's not because I'm particularly bad, I just fly a lot. I haven't come into contact or even heard of a vessel so fine as the Thunderbolt. 

Music

Spoiler

Spoiler

I found this disc in a garbage bin, don't know who threw it away, don't know who it is. Music sort of went downhill after we started to focus on war all the time, or at least the good stuff isn't accessible. I've noticed this is true for most of the music I hear around, it's all very old. I used to want to be a musician, for all of two months. I might try some day, it was what my mom did.