Eye colour: Blue

Military Information

Branch: Federal Fleet

Date of Enlistment: 2296/1/24

Years of Service: 0 

Service Record: Cdt < Ens

Call Sign: Khan

Personal Information

Family: Cotota Khasar [Mother], Jochi Khasar [Father], Maral Khasar [Sister], Tolar Khasar [Brother]

BackstoryJochi Khasar was born on the outskirts of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. He was raised by a small family in a household of 5, being the oldest of two other siblings. He attended boarding school in Beijing, China and independently studied aeronautical engineering on his own time alongside his federal studies. His grades were far above average and his study of aviation peeked a interest in fleet early on in his life. Upon his graduation, he applied for the federal fleet academy and was accepted shortly before the prog invasion. He originally planned to specialize in the piloting of transport craft, until his interest was pulled into TAC after a lecture from a former TAC pilot. He then dedicated his training and studies to operating CAS aircraft and becoming apart of one of the most advanced fighting forces within the Federal Fleet.

Personal Relationships

Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated

Lorilee Zemke: My commander in chief. She's a damn good pilot and somebody I look up to. We're not that close but I'll hear all the words of wisdom she has to say. 

• Like 1