Affiliation: Federation
Role(s): Infantry
Kin: N/A
Homeworld: Terra
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Hair color: Orange
Eye color: Brown
Build: Ectomorph

Backstory: Hailing from a Russian family, she went through school in America regularly although she always had an accent from her parents. when she was in her teens she got into fights a lot. when questioned why she stated that "They always pick on people, so I pick them up an hurt them. Now they know not to pick on people or be hurt." She acts as a vanguard to those she knows, and has a hard time keeping a relationship even though she flirts a lot. Took some time in the police force until she was 21 years old, deciding its better to help on a galactic scale, the residential.

Attributes: Generous and defender of the weak, she behaves as a vanguard.

Strength: 17/20
Dexterity: 18/20
Constitution: 15/20
Intelligence: 17/20
Wisdom: 16/20
Charisma: 12/20

Combat Rating: 7/10

Pain/Health: 7/10

Wealth: Standard pay

Character Description: A 5'8" Russian female with orange hair and brown eyes, is not that built but can run pretty well

Characteristics: Kind of sassy but generous to those who are nice and not dick heads. Has a tendency to flirt at bad moments and never commits to a relationship.

Achievements

Neutral

Regrets

Personal Relationships
Relations: Care for|Respected|Friend|Guarded|Watched over|Known|Neutral|Not so sure|Will pummel|Possible court martial|Feared

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Valerie Faust - A very caring person. We always joke about how we hate each other cause she's German and I'm Russian and that those two never mix. But that is proven wrong with her. She is one amazing friend to have by my side on the ship and in battle.
Selvina Cross - You have been by my side since the day we meet. You have never left my side once. Your my partner and crime on the ship and on the battlefield. I love you to the moon and back baby and I will never leave your side as long as you stay with me.
-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

-
-
-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

-
-