Moving Onward, for better or worse.

Craig R. Smith

Title says it all friends. My time here is done.

I have had an amazing time with SST and her long and deep story, everyone contributing with their own character, able to change the entire course of history with one pull of the finger.

But I find her invitation to continue writing the story down to be...

Nothing,

Of what I felt 3-4 years ago when I first started playing.

All I feel whenever I glance down at the white G on my desktop is just, "Why?"

I have nothing against this server but my drive to come and play is, gone for reasons I don't know.

I still hold dear the memories of old friends, now long gone, moved on in life, be it something good or bad that made them leave.

I remember my times in the middle of the night on an old laptop, firing away at Bugs, music blasting in my ear, as I go deaf from 20 Moritas going on at once.

But that's just it,

I only "Remember"

I don't remember the last time I came onto the server and had a good time. I just felt I was a fish thrown onto a mountain. No fucking clue what the hell to do.

For the past 3-4 months all I did was check the forums, again and again and again.

For two weeks I came on, and the one thing I had left to bother playing was taken. (That has its own post for anyone who bothers to check)

I knew there wasn't a chance in hell I'd come back, but I held this server too close to just up'n'fuck off.

And now that day is here.

Farewell friends, and may we meet again in the field.

~ Craig

Image result for soldier walking away

• Optimistic 2
  • Sad 4

Even though I only talked with you a bit IC. You lead my squad during the operation and I will cherish those moments you were present. You were a Corporal. And you mentored me by just doing -you- things! Hopefully you enjoy the rest of your time away from the server and community! And if ya wanna talk more just PM me! ❤️