Debating if I want to stay or not. (Sorry for being a dick)

Ymot

I came back recently after being convinced to return, the idea of giving engie a shot again sounded good to me, as it was robbed from me not too long ago (For reasons that were my fault).

I was recently fired from my job so it was a good time to get back into Sstrp, playing some rp servers is a good way to pass the time when you are browsing for employment. However, I have this almost sinking feeling that I am not exactly welcome or liked anymore, its frustrates me a lot because I don't know if its in my own head or I have just done something bad and not realised. Anyone who knows me well enough knows I go through dark patches, say things I don't mean, or just over think the smallest of things. Its just the way my brain is wired, its beyond my control. 

This post is probably cringey as fuck and looks like attention seeking but I can assure you its not, and if you think it is, well then that's your opinion. I guess I just wanted to let a few things out and ask if I am exactly wanted here. I don't want to leave over something that my stupid depressed brain has made up by its self. I do admit, I have been acting very odd and strange compared to what I was like in the summer, I have been a complete fucking ass hole recently. I am sorry for that, I am aware my recent behavior has been a bit off and to be honest what I commented on the NCO roster is pretty petty for someone who has said MANY times they don't like NCO.

I have gone on a tangent now, (like usual). Feel free to delete this post if you want as I can see why it might TRIGGER some people.

Sorry for the sob story, but I hope posting this will maybe clear my mind. (If I take a LOA, don't take it personally.) 

Ymot x

Who cares if someone doesn't like you, if you have fun then fuck it and continue. There are people that didn't like a certain individual and they got on every day and had the time of their lives and loved playing. If you can have fun then don't let other people's opinions stop you from having that fun.

I'll ask you this though, do YOU like being here?

• Like 2

Thank you for the replies, not sure what was going through my head when I wrote that post. However, I am thankful for the response. I am gonna stick around, but not go on the server if I am feeling a bit off, otherwise I take it out on peeps.

Thank you again. 

7 hours ago, El Excellente said:

my goodness if i cared about people who don't like me we wouldn't have any cool things on sstrp right now

am i right @StevieJr @Medic @KeiAgo @Deckers @Jinny @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz

y'all need to stop being such petty teenagers

Yeah I fucking HATE you sw, you piece of shit. 

Jokes aside, I have no quarrels with ya Ymot, nor have I ever heard people shit talking you. I get the whole depressed brain making shit up though, it almost drove me away from .Net a month or so back but sometimes the best thing to do is say fuck it, wait it out if you feel that the server is worth it, but no one is asking you to stick it out and suffer here. 

None of us come to .Net to sit around people we dislike, be it in Teamspeak, on server or even RPing/being ICly around cunts we hate. We’re here to have fun and be a bunch of fuckin’ nerds. 

Ramble aside, I’d hate to see you go Ymot but I’d understand why. The choice is completely yours, man. ❤️

• Like 1