Date of Birth: 12/12/2279
Weight: 5'8.5"
Height: 134.25 Lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green

Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois, USA, Terra
NationalityNorth American
Accent: Mid-western accent with a hint of Chicagoan

Known Languages: Terran Standard (English)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Economic Status : Upper middle class

Marital Status: Not married 

Political Affiliation: Federal Ultra nationalist Party (FUP)

Family:

(Mother) Allison Flowers DECEASED

(Father) Thomas Flowers DECEASED
(Sister) Natalie Flowers ALIVE

Professional Information
Faction: Mobile Infantry
Current Assignment: Ulysses S. Grant

Current Rank: Private First Class

Total Drops: Lost track

Total Enlisted time : 9 months (8 months in training)

Date Enlisted : 2/6/2299

Health & Status

Mental Status: Good
Alignment: Neutral good

Achievements:

Finding a will to live, rock, managing to live past her first month.

Neutral: 

Regrets:

Getting Choi executed, other events on ship.

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loves | Admires | Like Family, Brethren | Respected | Good friends | Friends | Neutral/Mixed | Dislikes | Hates | Fears
✟ = Dead   ? = Unknown   = Discharged/Transferred

Lily Parker

2/11/2299

"Words can not describe how much this woman means to me. I mean even from the first time we actually talked to the time we ripped into a certain someone for having short sleeves during a drop, but I digress. Her smile is genuine.. everything about her just warms my heart. She plays the piano like an angel..the same could be same when she cooks. She's like..like if god sent someone down, it'd be her. I really..I hope she can trust me more. I hope I can trust her more. The more she opens up to me the more I just want to hold her to the end of time. It's as if time itself stops when she's in my arms. I'm rambling, aren't I? Oh well. I love you."

Aaron Holtz

2/11/2299

"Holtz. A-A ron fucking Holtz. What can I say about this guy? His cooking is fucking amazing. Top quality chef. Anyway, this guy is my mentor, my guide. I first met Holtz at the bar and he just took me under his wing, no questions asked. I can tell the guy only wants whats best for me. He's always open to listen whenever I'm in distress. I just hope the man will open up more. I can tell he has a horrid past." 

Carlos Martinez

2/11/2299

"The dude's Mexican. Also, he tried to get me to join Engineers. I said I'd think on it and never came back."

Sebastian Bently

2/24 2299

"What a guy..He saved me from certain death a while ago. I respect the man and everything he does. Even when he ordered me to be lashed, I still respected the man. I understood what I did and I know that it won't happen again, I promise you."