PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Alignment: Lawful Good
Personality Type: Bubbly
Strengths: Smart, Clever
Weaknesses: Low self esteem, Easily Flustered

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION

Stolen from @Pundii & @Litcoins

Spoiler

Relations: Love/Crush|Trusted|Like Family|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Dislikes|Hates

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Lowell Hartwick - He’s one of the first people I met when I came aboard the Grant. I'd like to think we're really close now. I think I can count on him. He's a good friend. 

Joshua Edwards I’m not sure why he shut me out. But all things must come to an end. 

Jackie Knoxx I'd call her a friend, I suppose. She's funny and a bit weird, but I like hanging out with her. 

Valarie Faust I really like her a lot. She's saved my ass a couple of times, most recently she gave me her armor after mine was shredded by a bug. 

Leana Wells She's one of my bestest friends. I miss her like crazy- I wonder how she feels about the 112th right now- I'm sure she's seen the news. 

Aaron Holtz Aaron and I are close. Really close. I feel like I can tell him anything, I trust him so very much.

Mikhail Kuznetzov I reattached his legs- well, gave him biotechs. I'm not really sure how I'd rate him. He's a little too conspiracy theorist for my liking. 

Solomon Murphy In the most difficult of situations he showed me a kindness, and has since continued to protect and care for me. Even with all of the uncertainty around, whenever he's near, I feel safe. 

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

Tzipora Bronson She's gone, I miss her a lot. I didn't even get to say goodbye.

Troy Hughes He's really nice, I think. A little intense sometimes, but super friendly.

Sophia Holloway I think she and Miss Falco had a thing for a minute, but Falco ended it. I think she's nice? I've not had a whole lot of time to talk to her.

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

Shane Emmett He's one of the psychics on the ship. Kinda strange, has no filter. He runs ahead a lot, surprisingly, I haven't had to patch him up.  I like him, I think with more time, we could be friends. 

Mira Oberlin I'm kinda sure she's some kind of psychic. Though, I'm not really sure. Then again, yeah- she's gotta be. She's really chill, listened to me chatter on while I stared at a guy in a warehouse. She didn't shout at me or tell me shut up. I guess she's pretty nice!

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

Katrina Geier She's got this whole motherly vibe going on. I dig it. She's a solid medic and I hope to learn a lot from her. 

Arryn Falco I have trouble explaining this relationship. She's like a mom to me, but that kind of mom that'll give you a fork and let you stick it in an electrical outlet, letting you experience the pain- but then she'll come and pat you on the head and let you know it'll all be okay. I value her a lot more than I let on.

Charlie Scott He's the boss. I learn a lot from him, and he makes the learning fun. Nothing is ever boring with him around. 

Christopher Miller He's pretty chill, lots of laughs usually. I think we're close to being what I would consider a friend. 

William Saint-Claire I like Claire, he's pretty nice. A little weird sometimes, but overall, he's pretty cool. 

--[[Federation Marauders]]--
-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--
-
--[[Other]]--

Avacyn Moon She found me at my darkest moment and shed a little moonlight on me. I can never thank her enough for that.

-
--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--
-

Last Will and Testament:

Spoiler

Hello, if you are reading this, I have died. 

Know that wherever I am, I am finally happy. 

I would like to leave my last remaining box of Hello Kitty band-aids to Katrina Geier. You were always like a sister to me. 

I would like to leave my photo of Precious to Aaron Holtz. Keep him safe for me, look at him whenever you are sad and let him bring you joy like he did me. 

If it was recovered, I'd like Solomon Murphy to have my engagement ring back. It was his mother's and it meant a lot to him. It meant a lot to me too. Sol, I loved you so much. Never forget that. You were my light at the end of the tunnel. 

To everyone else, I loved you all. 

On 3/3/2019 at 11:02 AM, Randynand said:

Valerie Faust

On 3/3/2019 at 11:40 AM, NorseTheNomad said:

Best Frann???

On 3/4/2019 at 2:06 AM, Mighty Mouse said:

A. Holtz

On 3/4/2019 at 2:50 AM, Troy Hughes said:

Add Troy :D

On 3/4/2019 at 3:09 AM, foxy said:

Add Stumpy

On 3/4/2019 at 4:12 PM, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said: