PSA: Roll bonuses not posted in this forum are invalid.

El Excellente

Needless to say, every roll bonus that is not posted in this forum/club is not valid.

This goes for any roll bonus that goes beyond the usual roll bonus of your rank. This includes roll bonuses you asked some admin via Steam, Discord et cetera for.

This rule also applies to Admins; do not use any kind of roll bonus above your rank without posting here.

Reason for this being I've often enough had people tell me they use a roll bonus because "admin xy said I could have the roll bonus"; I will flat out deny it. If it's not posted on here, anyone can come along and claim that. It's a roll bonus, not a roll given.

You want something extra, put in the extra 2 minutes of work.

The request thread can be found here.

The thread to retain your high-rank roll bonus can be found here.

• Executive Administrator

To assert, this does not prevent admins from summarily approving roll bonuses over Steam rather than requiring a player to fill out a request - but no matter how it is granted, it absolutely does need to be posted here. I don't mind if it's posted by the player (assuming they mention the admin who approved it) or if it's posted by the admin.

So again, if your roll bonus isn't posted in this forum, it's not valid. No excuses - including "admin XY said I could have one". No post, no bonus.