Gavin Mackenzie

Ymot

Reference picture:

(High quality)

68DFD110C721C550FFC53380A8A3CAA1AA9A3DA2

Photo of Mackenzie during his first experience with the 112th:

61749C1716FAEA4611054A65024C372F6E13AD2C

Theme song:

Basic Information

Name: Gavin Mackenzie

Place of Birth: Glasgow, Scotland

(One of his parents were British, meaning he has a cheeky bit of British in him.) 

Date of Birth: 1st September

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Brown

Voice claim:

(Couldn't find a good video... So uh... Just imagine a light Scottish accent with a hint of British.) 

Military Information

Branch: MI Medical team.

Date of Enlistment: 16th January 

TIme of Service: Less than a year.

Personal Information

Family: Fiona Mackenzie (Wife), Alana Mackenzie (Daughter),  Alick Mackenzie (Son),

Backstory: Gavin was born in Scotland and spent most of his life there. At the age of 18, he met the love of his life Fiona at the college he attended, Fiona later became his wife at the age of 21 and not long after that they had there first child "Alana", who is currently 10 years old. They then went on to have one more child, that being there son "Alick" two years later. His job was a welding job for a company named AEP, he specialized in welding shop signs (Mostly for Mc-Fed-Donalds) and took pride in his job as it meant putting food on the table for his family. Him and his family lived a simple and normal life, they lived an optimistic life too, and he always did what was best for them.

Mackenzie always steered clear of the MI, as he didn't believe in violence, but that all changed when Terra (Earth) was attacked. Him and his family were forced to evacuate there homeland of Scotland and sent to a random colony not to far from Earth. He was heart broken and devastated that his once simple life, was shattered into pieces and he was left with only one choice, to join the Federation! Joining Federation didn't only grant him revenge, it also granted him a citizenship and if he was to get one of those, it would improve his families life massively. He won't stop til he gets what he joined up for.

Characteristics: Optimistic, with mild anxiety, a simple and kind man. He is a bit odd, but aren't we all? 

Other Information: He can play a few songs on the acoustic, but only plays the song "Wonderwall".

Personal Relationships

Falco:

First person I spoke to, welcomed me to the platoon and told me everything I needed to know. She is a kinda weird, but also very smart. I like Falco, she's a good lass.

Gaz Cunningham:

LADS, LADS, LADS, LADS, LADS, LADS, LADS, LADS,

Joe Kalas:

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low