[Oldest]-Trent Williams- [MIA]

Parents:   [Mother]-Margret Williams- [Alive]

[Father]-Victor Williams- [Alive]

Homeworld: Terra

Alignment: Neutral

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Blue

Build: Just shy of an average build, leans a little bit more towards thin

Rank: Private-> Private First Class-> Lance Corporal-> Corporal-> Private First Class

Backstory:  Well what can I say, there's not really anything much about me. I grew up out in the woods between the borders of the United States and Canada, around the area of where I think Montana would be, it was out of the way, very was quiet, and it snowed a lot... it was beautiful place to call home. We had a small town some distance away with a good community, where everybody knew everybody and where everything was calm. The place wasn't wealthy by any imagination but it wasn't in shambles, there weren't hardly anything bad happening in general, just people minding to themselves and being good to each others... that and a lot of trees.

T'was just me, my sis, my big bro, my pa, and my ma that lived out there. We were a small family but very close, my pa and my brother helped teach me how to survive in the woods as well as having good morale values. My sis enjoyed dressing up and being a girl basically, she loved being outside and in the woods with us too... she was very innocent and of all the things I miss about her, it would be that as well as how carefree she was. My ma was very loving, sort of your typical stay at home mom I guess. She always cooked, cleaned and took care of us as best as she could, but dear god was her love for us three was bountiful. My pa was a very fair man, I don't think he was strict or lenient... just hardworkingly dedicated to whatever it was, be it teachin us or loving us. My brother was always lookin out after us, sure he and I had our fair of fights when we were young, hell I remember the scar he gave me on my arm... I'm glad I gave him one too... needless to say we called a truce after that, and we spent a great many years rebuilding that trust afterwards. After I had turned eighteen my brother decided to go and join up with the Federation near our small town, my pa had a word or two to say about that. He said he'd write to us every month, but after I turned twenty-four we stopped receiving letters from him at once... it wasn't like him to stop sending us letters, but all of a sudden they just stopped. Nobody told us anythin about it, which was odd cause we got a visit from a guy from the Fed shortly afterwards, something I think they don't even know about either, now I've no idea what happened to him or hell if he's still alive.

Twenty-six... oh what a year... what a terrible year. That year made me question a lot of things and it felt as though it were a nightmare that wouldn't end... I took that entire year to myself and with my ma and pa. I've never seen so much arguing and blaming during that time, yet in the end my pa and ma went their own ways. After they split, I was left alone... it was terrible, cold, and lonely during those few months... I'm glad that recruiter saved my life. By the time I was twenty-seven I was amongst the men of the Mobile Infantry going through Boot just like everybody else. It was cold, harsh, and rough... all of these things within reason and fairness. My ma and pa heard about my enlistment and they sent letters to me throughout Boot, and I was glad to know that they were doing fine as well. Pa went to Iskander to live out his life in the cold (Where he rightly belongs) and ma found a guy during that time and moved to Faraway (To which I don't blame her for), they had told me all about that information after I graduated from Boot. By that time I had received orders to report to the 112th Mobile Infantry... I was glad I got those orders.

Attributes:

Strength: 4/20
Dexterity: 7/20
Constitution: 11/20
Intelligence: 4/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 0/10

Wealth: Poor

Other Information:

Character Description: 5'7| Approximately 170lbs| Scar along entire left arm| Has a BioTech Right Forearm| Long Slashed Scar bellow the right eye running down the cheek| Traces of Shrapnel amongst upper right shoulder, right hip, and lower right ankle areas| Bullet wound scars on both front and back rib areas|

Characteristics: Kind and will do anything for others when the going gets tough. I'm just a pain in the ass

Achievements
Spoiler

I ain't dead yet.

Neutral
Spoiler

Regrets

Spoiler

I regret not being able to do more for the people with me in the Mobile Infantry. I regret not being there for the people who may have known me even for just a little bit all to the bitter end.

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Spoiler

Sebastian Bently: "I don't know much about the man, except that he is in charge of the whole Platoon, and speaks highly of me. I'm not quite sure why? He seems like-able though."

Aaron Holtz"He seems rough around the edges, but for the most part a very fair and experienced man. Quite good to have next to your side on a drop."

Leana Wells"She seems kind, I remember waking up in the Medbay and saw a note she left behind on my chest. I don't know much about her but I'd like to know more."

Joshua Edwards"I remember talking with him one drop on RnR, he seems like a nice guy just beset upon hard times and struggling through it. I'm glad to met him though and talked on that snowy mountain peak."

Lowell Hartwick"I've met Hartwick on a few drops, talked with him for a little but otherwise don't know much about him."

Elaine Asper"She seems like a fair lady, don't know much about her except that she's higher than all the other Sergeants about."

Bradley Tanner"He's a nice guy, he and I have talked a little bit and I think he's pretty chill. I remember seeing him rise through the ranks up to Corporal but I'm glad he got Sergeant. I'd like to know more about the guy."

Lily Parker"I'd like to consider ourselves as friends, I think we get along well and our separate skills, combined works great. She seems like a strong lass but quite fair."

Cam Pelkey"She seems like a nice lass, I think a little shy but definitely willing to step up to the plate of what it takes to survive this lifestyle."

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--
Spoiler

Troy Hughes: "A good engineer I'll say, he's been reliable, I enjoy our fist bumps, but most importantly I'm glad to have him at my side."

Cait Donovan"Don't know much about her except that she's very skilled in what she does, but I'm glad to see her around."

Sofia Holloway"Holloway, a weird gal I'll say, interesting personality but by god very very dependable."

Tzipora Bronson"Another good engineer, don't really know much about her to be honest. She likes to bring up about a time I saved her, but all I know is that I was just doing my job."

--[[Psi-Ops]]--
Spoiler

Shane Emmett"He's a good man, been on a good multiple drops with him and I like the banter between the both of us. Glad to have him at my side with me on more drops."

Naomi Hawthorne"I don't know much about her, except that I met her a few times. I don't really know much about her personality."

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--
Spoiler

Arryn Falco"She's... she's very unique. I like the banter that goes on between the both of us. I'm glad to have her along on drops and I quite find it funny everytime she brings in that flag along. I think I can safely call her a friend without me losing another limb."

Rowan Burke: "She seems like a nice lass, always smiling when not on a drop and gets very concerned about the well being of others when on a drop. I believe she's happy in general. I think her and Edwards are a thing."

--[[Federation Marauders]]--
Spoiler

--[[Federation Fleet]]--
Spoiler

Fleet Lieutenant Saint-Laurent"She scares the hell out of me, and has a hatred of cones or something"

--[[Other]]--

Spoiler

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

Spoiler

[[The Fallen]]

Leana Wells"She seems kind, I remember waking up in the Medbay and saw a note she left behind on my chest. I don't know much about her but I'd like to know more."

Williams: "I still can't believe she's gone, I wish I was there when it happened. Wherever she is, I hope upon my life that I was at least remembered, even if it was in a small way."

Shane Emmett"He's a good man, been on a good multiple drops with him and I like the banter between the both of us. Glad to have him at my side with me on more drops."

Williams: "Hey Emmett, I was surprised and never thought it'd happen to you. Okazaki told me about what happened to you, god I wish I was there with you man."

[[Retired]]

Bradley Tanner"He's a nice guy, he and I have talked a little bit and I think he's pretty chill. I remember seeing him rise through the ranks up to Corporal but I'm glad he got Sergeant. I'd like to know more about the guy."

Williams: "I hope he and Bronson are living a nice life and am at least glad to know that they never bit it."

Tzipora Bronson"Another good engineer, don't really know much about her to be honest. She likes to bring up about a time I saved her, but all I know is that I was just doing my job."

Williams: "Heya Bronson, I wanted ya to know that I'm happy to hear ya retiring, and I'm happy to know that you'll most likely take care of Tanner."

Edited by Deathman
Fixing old information for finalization. O7