Hair colour: Brown

Eye colour: Blue

Military Information

Branch: Mobile Infantry

Date of Enlistment: Jan 5, 2999

Years of Service: 0

Service Record: Rct > Pfc

Personal Information

Family: Lucy Hoover (Mother), Darren Hoover (Father), Andy Hoover (Brother)

Backstory: WIP

Characteristics: Tomboyish, somewhat crude, enjoys soda

Strengths & Weaknesses: WIP

Other Information: WIP

Personal Relationships

Friend | Liked | Neutral | Disapproval | UnfriendlyHated

Tatsuo Okazaki: Zaki is the best! I have to nag at him a lot for being dumb, though. I just really hope he doesn't get himself killed.

Cait Donovan: Sure, she puked all over my tits while she was drunk, but other than that, she's alright. She's kinda funny, a little sensitive, I guess I like her overall. One of the first faces I've met!

Lowell Hartwick: I think he was the one who double-promoted me, so uh, I guess he likes me. I haven't had a chance to talk with him one on one yet. Still, seems like he knows what he's doing, even though he's like... the same age as me.

Mikhail Kuznetsov: I've seen him around at the bar, and at the ball thing. I think I was wasted and grossly kissed him as part of a prank, or... game, or something. I think I made him pretty uncomfortable. 'Sarry buddy. You're alright though!

Sebastion Bently: Seems like a good officer that cares for the junior ranks. Met with me a few times.

Alexander 'Lick ' Tschenkowitsch: I haven't seem him around a lot. Obviously more experienced than me, though he's still a private. Kinda sits there in his formal uniform and complains usually, but I don't generally mind him.

Alice Carmine: Engineer girl I had a conversation with for awhile. Hope I didn't come off as too annoying! She asked me if I was gay, which was kinda weird, but I don't care.

Starn Oakfell: Dude is sorta crazy, and can be funny at times, but really annoying in others. He's very clingy, and really exaggerated. Still, I want to look out for him.

Rowan Burke: I haven't actually gotten to know her, but she still seems like a bitch. Jumps to conclusions, automatically sides with higher-ups. She probably doesn't realize it, but she left a super bad impression on me.

Sofia Holloway: Geez, what a weirdo. She hasn't slighted me, and we get along fine, but still. She comes off as a real dork by calling people 'nigger' and 'faggot' for no real reason.

Leana Wells: Uh... she's eccentric at best, and a psychotic bitch at the worst. She beat the shit out of me and Zaki over a situation she started, in my opinion- though Zaki being an idiot obviously played a part. She talked to me about it afterwards, to make sure we were "cool", and I guess we are... but that doesn't mean I like her, she still broke my friggin' nose. I guess I respect her slightly more than Asper, because she seemed to understand me more at the end of the day. But she's still friggin' crazy, and I'm scared of her, really.

Elaine Asper: Eh, she's willing to sit down and talk freely with me, and she sorted out the whole shitshow with Wells, Zaki and me. But... she has a lot of characteristics that I don't like. She's stubborn, and I don't really agree with her on a few... leadership principles, I guess. I'll have to see if she changes. I guess I want to like her.