Reilly Stone [TRANSFERRED] (For now)

Ymot

" Sup' "
  - Pvt. Reilly Stone   

Theme song(s) :

N/A

Basic Information

Name: Reilly Stone

Place of Birth: AmericaDetroit Michigan, Earth (Terra)

Date of Birth: 31st July

Height: Average

Physical Description:

Weight: Not fat.

Hair colour: Ginger

Eye colour: Brown

Military Information

Date of Enlistment: On the 1st of January she enlisted, then went to bootcamp. After that she joined the 112th before being transferred to another unit.

Time of Service: Not long.

Service Record:

Rct. > Pvt.

Reilly was transferred to another unit on the 31st of March.

Personal Information

Family:

Father: Jay Stone (Former NCO) [ALIVE]

Mother: Olivia Stone (Former fleetie) [ALIVE]

Backstory/information:

Reilly grew up in the mean streets of Detroit Michigan with her relatively normal family, but never really saw her father much as he was an NCO in the Mobile Infantry. She was a trouble maker at times in her youth, but nothing too serious. Reilly has always been a confident one, not afraid to speak up and express her opinions. 

Her mother and father were a little more jaded and cynical due to the fact they served in the Federation for over 10 years, but Reilly doesn't plan to end up that way. When they had to evacuate earth (3 days after her father retired), Reilly decided to join the MI. Whilst her parents went to live in a colony, she went to fight in the mobile infantry for her citzenship.

Personal Relationships

Jackie Knoxx:

First person I ever spoke too, they welcomed me to the 112th n' stuff. She seems experienced, I can tell by her robo leg thing (The bio tech). I felt too awkward to point out the BT so I just pretended it wasn't there. Anyways, yeah, she is a cool gal and I was glad to be introduced by her.

[UPDATE]

Darn, I have been away from the 112th for some time, wonder what rank Knoxx is now? Apparently the 112th are all criminals now.. Or something along those lines. Huh, well good thing I was transferred I guess? 

[COMMENT BELOW TO BE ADDED]

Edited by Ymot Tommy Wort