Jane Evans

Argon

Relations

76Jw6hydbyEEW-IwIOna5cPNSgUc3Eo6ZvmyPdjy

N-U5ee1GSNqCaS0ffiOXdfeRzDV_49hl-oOL0KkdrNqfvToC4qs496GK8gBQOdBJPhYwbBv1eCEWa6JqY6LvOtp6mCPC6dYUJWnyA9AUlIZWeq8zspUPDW-pZ88IDEZBNJLeWoVU7lI3DgDrjL2l91UDKMp-npiT7wKa96ARrTLrX98Kltb3HNTscJwHerS11Ma8kDb3DRRgztgpr5sRfP3PYg4tOD9HPX2HiN-adXdiNStVxuH4CVUAeIV2W3S3mPO9WWzbuvicSecuhKOjMMqM

@Tridon

Mikhail Kuznetsov

UPDATED 23/04/2299

███████████████████████████

He seems like a good guy. Duty bound, which might be a problem right about now, but I’m glad he’s with us still. He’s survived a lot from what I’ve heard. Capable, smart. He knows what he’s doing.

I need to talk with him again though. Like as soon as possible. -- Because if I’m right about something, he knows an old friend. I knew I recognized his damn glitching hand.

If you were friends with Kaelem. You're friends with me. that'll never change. I've got you Kuz. Whenever you need it.

@Silent

Shane Emmett xuH4CVUAeIV2W3S3mPO9WWzbuvicSecuhKOjMMqM

UPDATED 23/04/2299

Damn shame. For all his flaws he wasn’t a bad guy. Immature, sure. Rude, sure. But he was not bad, cruel nor even slightly mean spirited. He was wanting to have a laugh. Yet was stripped of his last one… I’m so sorry mate.

@Valkrae

Solomon Murphy

UPDATED 23/04/2299

One of the few friendly face here. He’s good. I’ve been told too good, but there needs to be a balance or people get mad. Y’know? Still he’s on the list of people who’re around I’d call friends. Real friend. Plus I almost told him something I haven’t really told anyone yet… Gotta count for something, right?

@OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz

Sophie Jonnson

UPDATED 23/04/2299

Sarge made me feel useless for a moment there but hey. She did her part, to me at least. Crash fucked my leg up, she hauled my dumb ass along and I am forever in her debt. Although I do want to make it up to her, properly… somehow… But I’m shit at that kinda thing so I’ll sit on it for a bit. See if I can come up with a proper thank you. 

She’s a go-   No. She’s a great friend.

@Deckers

Weston MacDonnell

UPDATED 23/04/2299

Damn, yea. Mac. I have no idea where he’s went. Haven’t seen him or heard him singing on field in ages. Shame. He wasn’t half bad at singing and he was a good guy. Dependable.

@Hecle

Hecle Phan

UPDATED 23/04/2299

██████████████████████████

Mmm, Phan. He got a little distant but I don’t blame him. You come out saying you like a gal and she shoots you down puts a small stint in anyone's step. Then again, could be nothing, could just be us not crossing paths much at the moment. Still, he’s a good kid. Whole universe in his eyes kinda look. Not a fan of it on most people but it suits him.

@Coleision

Maxine Valentine

UPDATED 23/04/2299

Max is an odd one. She’s the emotional type from what I gather but not in the bad sense. When shit goes bad she gets mad but also takes responsibility. It’s good and bad at the same time. Although with that said, I do trust her. She’s smart, capable and from my guess been through a lot. I know the faded and angry twinkle in the eyes.  Kinda want to talk more to find out more.

@kamikazekidz

Tatsuo Okazaki

UPDATED 23/04/2299

He’s done a lot these past few days. A lot, a lot. Shame he’s not getting more of a thanks for his work. He deserves it. But he’s one of the better of us. Maybe not the best but he’s always there for if you need him. Always willing to lend a hand if you ask. Great guy really. 

@SpeedyGrylls

James Reacher

UPDATED 23/04/2299

What an engineer. Could be out chilling, resting or having a laugh on the ship but no he’s checking and repairing the engine when nobody’s told him too. Not bad at it either. Seemed to have worked his heart out on the thing, so honest kudos to him. Also wasn’t mad about me and Carter hanging out in there for some quiet time which is funny because we’re two feet from an engine. All in all, I do want to talk with him more. Seems like he’s a great engineer and we’re in need of those now more than ever.

@Floofy

Rodrick Oakwood

*UPDATED 27/05/2299*

Oak, our eye patched badass. So far he's been reliable and a loyal guy on the team. Gets things done when he needs to. Colour me happy with the guy. He's always around too which is honestly, so helpful, you have no idea. All in all he's an easy one to talk to and I consider him a friend although I'm not sure if he'd say the same about me.

@Seamus

Seamus Leeds

*UPDATED 27/05/2299*

Unstable and I do not trust him. Not in the slightest and I probably won't ever again. People can change, temperament rarely does. If it takes two sentences to jump to wrapping your hands around someones throat, that's not going to change. Doesn't mean I don't pitty him, life's shit, but it's only going to get worse before the storms to come.

@Samikins

Carson 'Fox' Sawyer 

UPDATED 23/04/2299

That Snow eared fox alludes me. There’s something there but she’s playing it close to the chest… Mysterious I guess, but that could just be the hair throwing me for a loop. Although that mystery doesn’t stop me trusting her, it’s an odd kinda trust. I’d describe it as maybe a tad irrational? Yea. I’ve had two talks yet part of me says she’s more capable than others here. Still, if she needs anything I’m around.

@Ymot Tommy Wort

Cait Donovan

UPDATED 23/04/2299

Drugs? Come on Cait you’re better than that. Although I do get it… trying times often lead to the weirdest of vices. Still… You’re a good engineer. A good person frankly. If you keep your head up and your spirits as lifted as you can we’ll have an easy time.

@alright sassy

Jackie Knoxx

UPDATED 23/04/2299

Sergeant Knoxx. It suits her. Suits her rather well actually. She’s decisive, driven, she just needs the push and point. I may not agree with her every turn but I trust her to have the best interests of the group, and us all, at heart. Plus she’s good conversation so that never hurts.

@Solitaire

Steven Hartcourt

UPDATED 23/04/2299

Hart! Yea, one of the small group of people I think I’d get along with outside of this whole infantry/ fugitive life. He’s a solid guy. Good heart, good spirit, good humor. I truly hope he makes it. I really, really do. Oh, he’s also been spending a fair amount of time with Reece as of late. Colour me intrigued.

@Jinny

Victoria Rose

UPDATED 23/04/2299

She’s really rubbed some people up the wrong way. Small odd glances. Thrown remarks. Classic sign Rose’s having a rebellious phase that’ll end up bad if she keeps it up now. I hope she mellows out though, contrary to popular belief I don’t think she’s half bad.

@OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz

Sebastian Bently

UPDATED 23/04/2299

I am so sorry. That’s all I wanna tell him, I feel for him. I honestly do. He’s being pushed to a spot nobody dreams of for something he never wanted or really agreed with. Poor guy. Although I’d ask for nobody else to lead us. My old CO would have fell apart on Port Joe. She was tough but she was emotional. Bently’s the opposite really. He’s stern, not tough. But he’s kind on the whole. I do not envy him. So I’m gonna help in every way I can to make his and the other Seniors folks lives easier.

@Kris

Kristina Sigrun

UPDATED 23/04/2299

I wonder how she’s taking all of this? Gotta be weird, right? Hell it’s weird for all of us but… I don’t know. Sigruns a bit of a mystery to me. I get the feeling she’s not… Happy? Y’know? Then again i could be dangerously wrong and imposing my own feelings on other people. I guess I’ll wait to find out. 

@CaptainCrozier

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

UPDATED 23/04/2299

What a gentle giant. Honestly between him and Remmy I’m not sure who’s a better mascot. Greg’s done a lot for us with no thanks expected though. He does what he does, a force of nature as well as a force for nature. I wouldn’t ask to fight beside anyone else. Greg has all of our backs and then some. He won’t carry your burdens but he will carry you. 

@Silent

William Saint-Claire

UPDATED 23/04/2299

He’s an odd one. Immature frames it rather well but again, not a bad guy though. He has his moments like really getting along with Captain Remmy. So, not all bad, but I’m starting to see everyone around me as young… is that maternal instincts kicking in? -- Oh fuck.

@BaroqueBishop

Jeremy Hawkins

*UPDATED 27/05/2299*

Hawkins' a good solid guy. He's pretty sure to have your back when you need it. Honestly though from what I've heard he's rather on the capable side on field, then again he wouldn't have NCO if he wasn't. Still, great dude with a good attitude.

@Troy Hughes

Naomi Reel

*UPDATED 27/05/2299*

What a massive ball of flirt and fun. Cute with the added bonus of being competent. Plus she speaks french on the side, better than me so good on her. It really just proves Monaco it just France light. Still, Reel's nice. I trust the lass quite a bit. Like her too, even when she's flipping me off from the balcony.