Jimmy Russels - The Kid

Randynand

X4na8q5.png                                                                          

( Pvt. Jimmy Russels on patrol)

[IMG]

Basic Information

Name:
Jimmy Richard Russels

Date of Birth: December 18th

Place of Birth: Arcadia Bay, Oregon, Terra

Height:  5ft 8

Weight: 160 pounds

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Baby Blue

Alignment: Chaotic Good

latest?cb=20150512181306

'Are ya fucking Happy, Asshole?!'

[IMG]

Armed Services Career

Branches Served In:  Mobile Infantry
Current Unit: 112th Mechanized Morita Rifles Battalion, A. Company, 1st. Platoon.
Role: Rifleman
Demotions:  Private First Class- Private
Criminal Record:  Article 128
Age of Enlistment: 18
Awards:
Spoiler

Purpleheart.png

2x Purple Heart

CAM.png

Combat Action Medal

VCM.png

Veteran Combat Medal

Meggido.png

Operation Meggido Citation

Dawn.png  

Operation Dawn Citation

Olympus.png

Operation Olympus Citation

[IMG]
Family:

• James Russels: Father, Citizen, Alive, Mobile Infantry Gunnery Sergeant
  • Angie Russels: Mother, Citizen, Alive, Ex- Fleet Relay Officer
  • Pinky Russels: Sister, Citizen, Alive,  Mobile Infantry Engineer.

Backstory:

Jimmy Russels was born in the small town of Arcadia Bay into a family with a  Military history going Centuries back . Jimmy was not striving to become a citizen or serving in the Armed Forces at all, he merely enjoyed his simple and quiet life along the Oregon Coast  to surviving the reincarnation of Hell that was known as Blackwell Academy. Jimmy was not the best student during his academic curriculum, always preferring to skip school or put most of his Effort into the High School Jump ball team, where he played the position of Quarterback. As he graduated from High School, Jimmy was in thought of becoming a Motorcycle mechanic, but after a house party and getting himself one too many drinks under his system, he took a bet and went on to sign up for the Mobile Infantry, of course his Family was thrilled despite the complexity of how he came to follow this path.

After Basic training he was sent to the 82nd Morita Rifles, as a Rifleman. After just surviving his first drop thanks to a fellow Trooper who he'd become close friends with, Jimmy surprisingly felt at ease with his situation and enjoyed his role in the Mobile Infantry.

Over the course of 1 year, Jimmy was involved in countless engagements against Arachnid, Separatist and Progenitor forces and reaching the Rank of Private first class.

Not long after reaching his first year in the MI, Jimmy was involved in a brawl with his Rival Platoon. It cost him a demotion and 10 lashes for his Belligerent behavior. 

Eventually, Russels decided to try and get transferred to the 112th, because of the Unit's reputation but mainly because two of his Friends found themselves in the Ranks of Alpha Company, First Platoon.

[IMG]

Personal Relationships:     Uh....you look pretty?, Your the Ultimate fucking Badass!, You're my Bro/Sis, I like you dude/dudette, Who are you again?, Your a fucking pansy,  Die Bitch Wasted

Eric Shepard:

Spoiler

Eric, your a dumb fuck , a total prick and proly the edgiest Piece of shit I've ever met...But ya fuckin saved my ass countless of  times and taught me how to be a true grunt, I owe ya one dude. Sucks ya went Uber Edge Mode and chopped that fuckers ears off, nice job Dumbass.

Edited by Randynand
  • Like 2