Military Information

Branch: Fleet, Sub Division: TAC

Date of Enlistment: 5/12/2294

Date of Re-Enlistment: [Transferred Division on 01/22/2997]

Years of Service: 5.

Service Record:

[W.I.P]

Yle5GYr.gif

[Ens. Jacob Oberlin and Ens. Jennifer Helström Messing around in a shared cock pit]

"Dream Team."

Personal Information

Family:

Elania Oberlin, Mother, 49. [DECEASED]

Arthur Oberlin, Father, 51. [DECEASED]

Vera Oberlin, Sister, 23. [UNKNOWN]

Mira Oberlin, Sister,  25. [ALIVE]

Backstory:

Jacob was born on Kredia, just like his Twin Vera. They grew up a rather normal life. - Growing up in the Sol System was different than most, Kredia didn't have many positive opportunities on it. So Jacob growing up was looking to join the Federation to get away from the this life. - His early life he worked at local stores, ranging from the Markets to the Official Space Port. Much like his sister, he joined the Federation at 18. - Going to the 34th Infantry Bat for his first 3 years in the Service. He transferred to the TAC Program in order to help from a different way. He current serving on the Grant, 112th Morita Rifles. 

SfJQ.gif

[Ens. Jacob Oberlin flying over a bug compound. Date unknown.]

"Oh FUCK that's a lot of bugs."

Personal Relations

Love/Romantic feelings/ Trusted/Amiable / Respected / Acquaintance / Known / Neutral / Mixed / Particular/Exceptional Dislike /  = Sanity / † = Deceased

[Ask to be added]

Mobile Infantry

Spoiler

Engineering Division

Spoiler

Psi-Ops

Spoiler

M. V. Oberlin: "This is just a bundle of emotions. Mira is on the Grant, Now. - I am more than happy that my sister and I are back together again. After so many years, But she isn't.. Mira. She isn't the one I grew up with back on Kredia. That worries me. She seems to be angry that I'm on the Grant. As if I knew she was there. She hasn't spoken to me since the first day I arrived. It's kinda depressing really. I've been trying to find out what happened to her, what caused such a change in her. - For fuck sake her ACCENT is different. It sounds. Fake. As if she didn't really grow up on Kredia. Someone has to know something about what happened to her. But no matter what, I love my sister till the day I die. Vera would be upset of how we're acting right now..."

Medical Division

Spoiler

R. Burke: "Sssssssooo... this is happening. I think. I guess. Augh.. Ugh fuck me this isn't easy for anyone. She's been through so much and we bonded so quickly. So I may have a few feelings for her, sue me. - Go away. Fuck off. -- God I hope no one finds out.. -- Euuuuggggghhh.....She's so sweet to me, kind and..just makes me feel really happy.. --- Slow.. Slowly we're working on it."

Marauders

Spoiler

Fleet

Spoiler

L. 'Cobra' White"The first TAC pilot I had ever met upon the Grant. She seems to be rather nice, brags about how she's such a good pilot which isn't a bad thing. Gives more room for competition. White did well on the first operation I was on though. I think she may be a little jealous that I was Squadron Leader when I had arrived that very day. - But she doesn't seem to hold it against me. I'd like to get to know her more. Can't help but think she's upset at something all the time. Not sure why."

C. Sawyer: "I know nothing about her, all I know is that she is going to be my boss? I uh. Have very limited interaction. She was wounded.. dumped by some MI guy. Hooked up another TAC pilot I have NEVER seen. So...that's.. something?"

J. 'Skadi' Helström: "If you told me I was going to meet my wing at this fuckin' station I'd of called you crazy. But here I have Helstrom who went to the same flight school as myself. - She and I are fucking close. I wouldn't have anyone else by my side flying. Not only is she good, she's smart. But hey, I'll never forget those times in the shared cock pit. - Dream team all the way."