[IC] The Morita Mark One

Greetings, Alpha Company.

Today I wanted to take a moment to address something several people have asked regarding the Mark One.

First of all, people are wondering if it is possible to acquire this weapon. The answer to that, is yes.

Right now, there are a few ways to get it, and I will be discussing them below.

The Mark One can be acquired in two ways;

• First, if you Enlisted into the 112th before or during November 2298, you are eligible to use the Mark One Morita.

• Second, to those who enlisted AFTER November who would like access to this weapon, I will be awarding the gun to those who complete a series of challenges. These are as follows.
  1. You must have served in the 112th for NO LESS than two months. 
  2. Assist in the destruction of a Royal Caste Arachnid and Two Tankers. (With picture proof)
  3. You must be mentioned in one After Action Report for doing a notable act. (This must be a brave or heroic act, resulting in the success of an objective, or the saving of a comrade in the field.)

After achieving all three of these challenges, simply report to Master Sergeant Asper of Lieutenant Colonel Bently, with your proof and you will be cleared for use of the Mark One Morita.

osdlMjG.png

Signed,

- Lieutenant Colonel Bently. 112th Alpha Company Commanding Officer.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

OOC Section: Post your applications for the Mark One on this thread.

2 Months means 2 OOC months. Easiest way to proof being around for four months is the creation date of your Character Bio. If you don't have one, no worries. We have ways to check, Character bios is simply the most convenient.

For the photo proof of killing Royals and Tankers, simply take screenshots and provide descriptions. Example:

ADDMAOg.jpg

A Royal killed on OpTiC's drop, April 4th, 2019. 

One image should be taken of each kill, all posted here.

For the After Action Report, simply give a link to the post you are mentioned in. Such as Pfc. Reneta in Odin's AAR:

• Like 1