Applications

OPEN

<Accessing File....>

<CPT. HANNAH Q. ZHAO>

<FFRL Archives. Accessing....>

<SUCCESSFUL. Welcome, Captain Zhao!>

---

APPLICATION

NOTICE: All files are subject to viewing by Alpha-5/ANIMUS Personnel.

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name:

Steam I.D.:

Length of time on the Server:

Length of time RPing:

Time-Zone:

How active are you?:

-----

Write below which division you are interested in working in.

Write below what you think you could bring to the division.

---

IC Section -

Name:

D.O.B.:

Sex:

Physical Description:

- If Applicable -

Education History:

Criminal Record:

Employment History:

Service Record:

---

---

---

• Nyx pinned this topic
  • Executive Administrator

APPLICATION

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: Sting

Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:11523337

Length of time on the Server: About 2 years. Multiple long hiatuses taken, during this time, though. 

Length of time RPing: Six years, give or take. I don't wanna think about it too hard.

Time-Zone: GMT. The British one.

How active are you?: Probably daily, unless something comes up. 

-----

Astronomy.

God, this is the hard part, ain't it? I'm an active member of the server, and pretty trustworthy. I've had my licks with the staff team, but I'd consider myself pretty trustworthy and well known. I've been role playing for quite a long time now, and I've been part of the server for a good time, now. I've never done anything such as Military Intelligence or other such branches, and I'd like to branch out into it. I'm applying for an untouched and arguably, an underappreciated branch of the FFRL. With this, I think I'd be able to assist in the establishment of fun events, and help foster and encourage good passive RP within the faction itself. I'm looking for a faction for more deeper and gripping passive RP, and I think this is a good one for it, then.

-----

IC Section -

Name: Dylan Scarlett

D.O.B.: 7th September, 2263

Sex: Male

Physical Description: An average looking man, standing at about 5'9. He has wiry and messy brown hair, running down to about the top of his neck. He's got light hazel eyes with a pair of glasses upon them. His physical frame is whilst not unfit, is a clear far-cry from someone in active service. He's got fair skin and a light smattering of freckles. A couple scars touch his body, and his left hand is a BT replacement.

Education History:
Graduated High School with above-average, albeit not outstanding grades.
Graduated College with a bachelor's degree in fundamental & applied physics.
Further postgraduate study led to a doctorate in physics.

Criminal Record:
N/A.

Employment History:

2 years in Mobile Infantry service following High School. [2281-2283]
Graduated College & postgraduate studies with Citizenship grants. [2281-2289]
Began work as a Federal scientist, researching & specializing in nuclear energy. During this time, he assisted in the establishment of several nuclear plants across the Federation. [2289-2299]

Service Record:

From 2281 to 2283, Dylan Scarlett served in the Mobile Infantry, 87th Regiment.
During this time, he reached the uninteresting rank of Corporal, received the bare minimum of medals and prestige expected for a MI veteran, suffered a couple injuries, most noticeably the lost hand. He received specialized training in grenade launcher operation, and resigned the moment his 2 years were up.

• Winner 1
On 4/16/2019 at 7:29 AM, Sting said:

APPLICATION

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: Sting

Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:11523337

Length of time on the Server: About 2 years. Multiple long hiatuses taken, during this time, though. 

Length of time RPing: Six years, give or take. I don't wanna think about it too hard.

Time-Zone: GMT. The British one.

How active are you?: Probably daily, unless something comes up. 

-----

Astronomy.

God, this is the hard part, ain't it? I'm an active member of the server, and pretty trustworthy. I've had my licks with the staff team, but I'd consider myself pretty trustworthy and well known. I've been role playing for quite a long time now, and I've been part of the server for a good time, now. I've never done anything such as Military Intelligence or other such branches, and I'd like to branch out into it. I'm applying for an untouched and arguably, an underappreciated branch of the FFRL. With this, I think I'd be able to assist in the establishment of fun events, and help foster and encourage good passive RP within the faction itself. I'm looking for a faction for more deeper and gripping passive RP, and I think this is a good one for it, then.

-----

IC Section -

Name: Dylan Scarlett

D.O.B.: 7th September, 2263

Physical Description: An average looking man, standing at about 5'9. He has wiry and messy brown hair, running down to about the top of his neck. He's got light hazel eyes with a pair of glasses upon them. His physical frame is whilst not unfit, is a clear far-cry from someone in active service. He's got fair skin and a light smattering of freckles. A couple scars touch his body, and his left hand is a BT replacement.

Education History:
Graduated High School with above-average, albeit not outstanding grades.
Graduated College with a bachelor's degree in fundamental & applied physics.
Further postgraduate study led to a doctorate in physics.

Criminal Record:
N/A.

Employment History:

2 years in Mobile Infantry service following High School. [2281-2283]
Graduated College & postgraduate studies with Citizenship grants. [2281-2289]
Began work as a Federal scientist, researching & specializing in nuclear energy. During this time, he assisted in the establishment of several nuclear plants across the Federation. [2289-2299]

Service Record:

From 2281 to 2283, Dylan Scarlett served in the Mobile Infantry, 87th Regiment.
During this time, he reached the uninteresting rank of Corporal, received the bare minimum of medals and prestige expected for a MI veteran, suffered a couple injuries, most noticeably the lost hand. He received specialized training in grenade launcher operation, and resigned the moment his 2 years were up.

DENIED

If I see you stop doing retarded-ass minge-/me's, I'll think about accepting you.

I know you can RP well, but I don't have dumb-ass 'mingewalkers' in my division.

Prove your worth, bucko.

---

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: jwalker1330

Steam I.D.: 76561198060133708

Length of time on the Server: I first joined about 2 years ago, but I've been on the server for a solid 2-3 months, though I've learned the ins and outs quickly

Length of time RPing: I've been RPing for about a solid 9-10 years, I started my Roleplaying Career on Roblox, then hopped onto Gmod in about 2014, then went onto Starwars RP, do not worry, I've played on much more Professional RPs since Roblox and SWRP.

Time-Zone EST, United States.

How active are you?: Generally, Im on about 3-4 days a week, 5-7 if Im feeling active.

-----

Currently, Fleet.

Hardest part, I've been RPing for about a Decade now, So I would consider myself a Seasoned RPer, that, and I really like Passive RP, I see it as a much better form of RP other than shooting shit, for my skill on the other hand, That depends on what we're talking about, I am rather good at Remembering Information for a long time, I am, how ever, good at taking my time, and planning, not just rushing in, and I do prefer to give 100% Information, or atleast, most of it, even if it requires more time to do so, other than that, I really want to join cause it's a new field of RP, one which I haven't looked into, and would like to try out.

---

IC Section -

Name: Alena Aristov

D.O.B.: March 7th, 2280

Sex: Female

Physical Description: A Very small women, standing only at 4'8, she bears a very lithe form, save for her rather.. Errr.. "Busty" Rear and Chest, her hair is a Golden blonde, and her eyes are a Sapphire Blue.

- If Applicable -

Education History: Graduated at St. Petersburg University.

Criminal Record: None.

Employment History: Worked as a Part-time Fast food worker like any Teenager

Service Record: Joined the Fleet on November 9th, 2298

---

---

---

Edited by Jwalker1330
Fixing Physical Description due to error

---

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: AaronIsntHere

Steam I.D.: 

Length of time on the Server: 2 years

Length of time RPing: 3 years

Time-Zone: American EST

How active are you?: Fairly Active, but I do have a job and such.

-----

Biology

A interest to learn and will to teach. What more can you ask for?

---

IC Section -

Name: Atticus Myers 

D.O.B.: 24th December, 2267 

Physical Description: Atticus is a taller and lanky man, standing at roughly 6ft, and really only possessing minimal to average muscle definition of an average person. Blonde locks sprout from his tanned skin, his Emerald green eyes are of a calm and relaxed variety...but other than that he has nothing per say special about his looks.

- If Applicable -

Education History: 
Graduated High School with Average Grades, not bad but not perfect. 
Graduated College with a bachelor's degree in EMT(Paramedic)/Nursing .
Further postgraduate study led to a doctorate in Biology.

Criminal Record: 
N/A

Employment History:
During his time in college, he was granted to opportunity to shadow EMTs/Paramedics on the job, Landing him his very own job as a paramedic in the process once he showed promise in the field, Mentors described him as a determined individual whom strove to do the best could. Of course this career ended once he had enlisted into the mobile infantry. 

Service Record:
Enlisted into the Mobile Infantry in 2288 until 2292, where he joined the medical corps of the MI and served as the 99ths MSPEC lead Medic. Of course his interest in both helping his fellow humans survive on the battlefield was at one point surpassed for his thirst for knowledge of the bugs he had fought against. 

---

---

---

On 4/25/2019 at 5:48 PM, Jwalker1330 said:

---

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: jwalker1330

Steam I.D.: 76561198060133708

Length of time on the Server: I first joined about 2 years ago, but I've been on the server for a solid 2-3 months, though I've learned the ins and outs quickly

Length of time RPing: I've been RPing for about a solid 9-10 years, I started my Roleplaying Career on Roblox, then hopped onto Gmod in about 2014, then went onto Starwars RP, do not worry, I've played on much more Professional RPs since Roblox and SWRP.

Time-Zone EST, United States.

How active are you?: Generally, Im on about 3-4 days a week, 5-7 if Im feeling active.

-----

Currently, Fleet.

Hardest part, I've been RPing for about a Decade now, So I would consider myself a Seasoned RPer, that, and I really like Passive RP, I see it as a much better form of RP other than shooting shit, for my skill on the other hand, That depends on what we're talking about, I am rather good at Remembering Information for a long time, I am, how ever, good at taking my time, and planning, not just rushing in, and I do prefer to give 100% Information, or atleast, most of it, even if it requires more time to do so, other than that, I really want to join cause it's a new field of RP, one which I haven't looked into, and would like to try out.

---

IC Section -

Name: Alena Aristov

D.O.B.: March 7th, 2280

Physical Description: A Very small women, standing only at 4'8, she bears a very lithe form, save for her rather.. Errr.. "Busty" Rear and Chest, her hair is a Golden blonde, and her eyes are a Sapphire Blue.

- If Applicable -

Education History: Graduated at St. Petersburg University.

Criminal Record: None.

Employment History: Worked as a Part-time Fast food worker like any Teenager

Service Record: Joined the Fleet on November 9th, 2298

---

---

---

Message me on Discord or steam.

18 hours ago, AaronIsntHere said:

---

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: AaronIsntHere

Steam I.D.: 

Length of time on the Server: 2 years

Length of time RPing: 3 years

How active are you?: Fairly Active, but I do have a job and such.

-----

Biology

A interest to learn and will to teach. What more can you ask for?

---

IC Section -

Name: Atticus Myers 

D.O.B.: 24th December, 2267 

Physical Description: Atticus is a taller and lanky man, standing at roughly 6ft, and really only possessing minimal to average muscle definition of an average person. Blonde locks sprout from his tanned skin, his Emerald green eyes are of a calm and relaxed variety...but other than that he has nothing per say special about his looks.

- If Applicable -

Education History: 
Graduated High School with Average Grades, not bad but not perfect. 
Graduated College with a bachelor's degree in EMT(Paramedic)/Nursing .
Further postgraduate study led to a doctorate in Biology.

Criminal Record: 
N/A

Employment History:
During his time in college, he was granted to opportunity to shadow EMTs/Paramedics on the job, Landing him his very own job as a paramedic in the process once he showed promise in the field, Mentors described him as a determined individual whom strove to do the best could. Of course this career ended once he had enlisted into the mobile infantry. 

Service Record:
Enlisted into the Mobile Infantry in 2288 until 2292, where he joined the medical corps of the MI and served as the 99ths MSPEC lead Medic. Of course his interest in both helping his fellow humans survive on the battlefield was at one point surpassed for his thirst for knowledge of the bugs he had fought against. 

---

---

---

Message me on discord or steam

• 2 weeks later...

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: Scoutis

Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:68232734 

Length of time on the Server: Around two months

Length of time RPing: A few years, not not very epic

How active are you?: Nearly Daily

-----

Weapons and Defenses

A character to roleplay?

---

IC Section -

Name: Steffan Wainwright

D.O.B.: 19th April, 2272 

Physical Description: Wainwright stands at around five feet and twelve inches. His build would be that of Ectomoprhic character, this means he has a lanky appearance, granting him less defined muscles but an overall taller height . His brown hair is quite noticeable as it's not within the standard regulation, and has quite the exaggerated poof to it. His skins is on the paler side as he doesn't get out much, thanks to nature of his job. Having the most generic of hair colors also grants him the cool trait of having a generic eye color, he didn't win the lottery here. He has brown eyes, it's a shame really. He could have had cooler eyes, but brown is just what fate has given him.

- If Applicable -

Education History: 
Graduated High School with less than stellar grades 
Graduated College with a bachelor's degree in Technology systems

Criminal Record: 
None, because crimes are bad and you are retarded if you get caught.

Employment History:
Various jobs growing up on the mean streets of Arclight, but excelled in the fields of study relating to technology, which lead him to obtaining his interest in his field of study.

Service Record:
Was in the Mobile Infantry for two years, fought bugs and bad guys alike. Once he obtained citizenship, he looked into ways to use what he already knew and had learned before he enlisted.

---

---

---

8 hours ago, Scoutis said:

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: Scoutis

Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:68232734 

Length of time on the Server: Around two months

Length of time RPing: A few years, not not very epic

How active are you?: Nearly Daily

-----

Weapons and Defenses

A character to roleplay?

---

IC Section -

Name: Steffan Wainwright

D.O.B.: 19th April, 2272 

Physical Description: Wainwright stands at around five feet and twelve inches. His build would be that of Ectomoprhic character, this means he has a lanky appearance, granting him less defined muscles but an overall taller height . His brown hair is quite noticeable as it's not within the standard regulation, and has quite the exaggerated poof to it. His skins is on the paler side as he doesn't get out much, thanks to nature of his job. Having the most generic of hair colors also grants him the cool trait of having a generic eye color, he didn't win the lottery here. He has brown eyes, it's a shame really. He could have had cooler eyes, but brown is just what fate has given him.

- If Applicable -

Education History: 
Graduated High School with less than stellar grades 
Graduated College with a bachelor's degree in Technology systems

Criminal Record: 
None, because crimes are bad and you are retarded if you get caught.

Employment History:
Various jobs growing up on the mean streets of Arclight, but excelled in the fields of study relating to technology, which lead him to obtaining his interest in his field of study.

Service Record:
Was in the Mobile Infantry for two years, fought bugs and bad guys alike. Once he obtained citizenship, he looked into ways to use what he already knew and had learned before he enlisted.

---

---

---

ACCEPTED

See me on the server or on Discord to get your character setup.

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: jimalfkie

Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:49995632

Length of time on the Server: Long

Length of time RPing: Very long

Time-Zone: GMT+0

How active are you?: I've got 4 months and no regular commitments within the next week.

-----

Astrophysics

I do this shit and could do this shit for you.

---

IC Section -

Name: Nile Tanvire

D.O.B.: 21/09/2265

Physical Description: Mediterranean decent, black receding hairline, welcoming face, brown eyes

- If Applicable -

Education History: BSc (Hons), PhD (Alleso)

Criminal Record: N/A

Employment History: Federal understudy at [Redacted] to [Redacted] working on [Redacted], Lecturer at Calexo Tech, Researcher at Calexo Tech, Federal testing into [Redacted] as lead researcher [Present]

Service Record: Eighteen years as in various federal research projects [Non military applications]

38 minutes ago, jimalfkie said:

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: jimalfkie

Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:49995632

Length of time on the Server: Long

Length of time RPing: Very long

Time-Zone: GMT+0

How active are you?: I've got 4 months and no regular commitments within the next week.

-----

Astrophysics

I do this shit and could do this shit for you.

---

IC Section -

Name: Nile Tanvire

D.O.B.: 21/09/2265

Physical Description: Mediterranean decent, black receding hairline, welcoming face, brown eyes

- If Applicable -

Education History: BSc (Hons), PhD (Alleso)

Criminal Record: N/A

Employment History: Federal understudy at [Redacted] to [Redacted] working on [Redacted], Lecturer at Calexo Tech, Researcher at Calexo Tech, Federal testing into [Redacted] as lead researcher [Present]

Service Record: Eighteen years as in various federal research projects [Non military applications]

Accepted, see me on server or on Discord to set your character up.

• 2 weeks later...

---

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: Lilith

Steam I.D.: Quicksteel96

Length of time on the Server: Joined Recently, invited by [Benji] AKA Ben Moore

Length of time RPing: ~19 years.

Time-Zone: EST

How active are you?: I have a completely free schedule right now and am willing to commit as much time as I gain roleplay.

-----

Biology / Psycho-psychics

I earned degrees in Sociology, Psychology, and Justice studies as a triple major and am currently working on the pursuit of a Ph.D. so roleplaying science characters is first nature for me. I will be able to bring an analytical and highly scientific mind to intelligence and promote deeper thought and engagement in psycho-theories and their internationalizes with quantum physics possibly generating roleplay events and engagements as we explore these high-level sciences. I would hope to play my character as an asset to the server rather than simply something for myself to enjoy and do so by challenging other players and intelligence agents to think with extreme criticality and depth in addition to any potential events that might be spawned from scientific exploration.

---

IC Section -

Name: Ashley Morgan

D.O.B.: 02/16

Physical Description: 5'6", pale from spending so long indoors writing and researching. She has brown hair kept at shoulders length and grey eyes. Her build could be described as petite, though far from emaciated, she carried some level of tone to her musculature from frequent walking and basic exercise, however she never the less is overall small.

- If Applicable -

Education History: Ashley Morgan only attended one year of highschool before she took the standardized post-secondary placement test and began applications to four-year universities. She would be accepted by a state-school where she would earn a concurrent B.S in Psychology, Sociology, & Justice Studies. Upon graduation her exemplary grades and multiple publications in peer reviewed journals earned her placement in a terminal Ph.D. program, thereby allowing her to forgo a Masters. The program she had applied to accepted her based on her dissertation proposal for Psycho-physics which examined and explored the intersectional bridge between quantum physics, chaos theory, and expressed psychology human or otherwise.

Criminal Record: No Criminal Record.

Employment History: Worked as a program director for 4 years during undergraduate school and as a student-professor for 4 years during graduate school as part of her fellowship requirements.

Service Record: None.

---

---

---

6 hours ago, Lilith said:

---

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: Lilith

Steam I.D.: Quicksteel96

Length of time on the Server: Joined Recently, invited by [Benji] AKA Ben Moore

Length of time RPing: ~19 years.

Time-Zone: EST

How active are you?: I have a completely free schedule right now and am willing to commit as much time as I gain roleplay.

-----

Biology / Psycho-psychics

I earned degrees in Sociology, Psychology, and Justice studies as a triple major and am currently working on the pursuit of a Ph.D. so roleplaying science characters is first nature for me. I will be able to bring an analytical and highly scientific mind to intelligence and promote deeper thought and engagement in psycho-theories and their internationalizes with quantum physics possibly generating roleplay events and engagements as we explore these high-level sciences. I would hope to play my character as an asset to the server rather than simply something for myself to enjoy and do so by challenging other players and intelligence agents to think with extreme criticality and depth in addition to any potential events that might be spawned from scientific exploration.

---

IC Section -

Name: Ashley Morgan

D.O.B.: 02/16

Physical Description: 5'6", pale from spending so long indoors writing and researching. She has brown hair kept at shoulders length and grey eyes. Her build could be described as petite, though far from emaciated, she carried some level of tone to her musculature from frequent walking and basic exercise, however she never the less is overall small.

- If Applicable -

Education History: Ashley Morgan only attended one year of highschool before she took the standardized post-secondary placement test and began applications to four-year universities. She would be accepted by a state-school where she would earn a concurrent B.S in Psychology, Sociology, & Justice Studies. Upon graduation her exemplary grades and multiple publications in peer reviewed journals earned her placement in a terminal Ph.D. program, thereby allowing her to forgo a Masters. The program she had applied to accepted her based on her dissertation proposal for Psycho-physics which examined and explored the intersectional bridge between quantum physics, chaos theory, and expressed psychology human or otherwise.

Criminal Record: No Criminal Record.

Employment History: Worked as a program director for 4 years during undergraduate school and as a student-professor for 4 years during graduate school as part of her fellowship requirements.

Service Record: None.

---

---

---

Speak to me in Discord/Steam DM's about this.

---

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: Fluidcoins

Steam I.D.: https://steamcommunity.com/id/markeysucks/

Length of time on the Server: 3 years

Length of time RPing: 7 years

Time-Zone: CST

How active are you?: I currently am not employed however that will hopefully change soon but I guarantee that I can be on at least 5 days of the week.

-----

Weapons and Development

I have always enjoyed designing weapons whether it be for a school project in a physics class or just doodling in my notebook for fun. I feel that my unique thoughts or ways of adapting already existing weapons to better serve the Mobile infantry and Fleet could prove to be incredibly beneficial. I also wish to research and study alien technology so that we may better combat it in the future during our encounters.

---

IC Section -

Name: Oraelius Corbec

D.O.B.: 08/26/2274

Physical Description: Standing at a moderate 5'11" he has emerald green eyes and jet black hair. He is not a meathead however he does harbor a rather generous set of muscles around his entire body. He has a tattoo on his right bicep that states the phrase "Gloria Fortis Miles" and a few scars over his back. He seems to be unable to grow a bear considering that he is never seen with a 5 o' clock shadow.

- If Applicable -

Education History: He finished highschool at 17 and when to college to study applied military sciences for 4 years however he was able to graduate in 3 due to his grades and the amount of class credits he had acquired from extra curricular work.

Criminal Record: None

Employment History: Mowed yards and walked dogs while he was a young man and got a job working at a bistro in highschool. In college he was actually employed by the school itself as a tutor to help the other students.

Service Record: None before the 112th Morita Rifles.

---

---

---

Edited by Fluid
Grammar
  • 1 month later...

---

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: Husky

Steam I.D.:  STEAM_0:0:60533443

Length of time on the Server: I've been off for a long time, but I originally joined like 2-3 years ago, and had a fair bit of experiance since then.

Length of time RPing: Gmod RP: 4 years, Steam/General RP: about 6 years.

Time-Zone: GMT

How active are you?: I can be very active, and shall be.

-----

Biology and psychology.

Berivan Begins answering the question: "Well you see, I have been a tutor, teacher and student my entire life, research is my fortei my friend. I have been studying History and regional conflict for decades, longer then some in this division have been alive. I am well aquinted with the mentality, formidability and study of war, and this can translate very well to this study and field if you would allow me. I am not only good at researching information, but encaptulating my students and peers in explaining the complexities in an easy to understand way, this is both my communicational and research skills put into practice, which means studies completed will be much more applicable to infantry who may not otherwise understand this vital information."

---

IC Section -

Name:

Berivan Malmisanij Seydar

D.O.B.: 5th of July

Physical Description:

"Private Seydar is 5 feet and 8 inches, she usually wears her shemaghs constantly, I think it's adopted from her time in the middle east and her adaption to the heat, however she looks almost militant in her presentation, which is unprofessional, she has black hair and brown eyes and tanned skin, she has a rather lithe and slender figure with a moderate strengh to her physique."

- If Applicable -

Education History:

Passed basic education with relatively high grades.

Moved to Al-Furat University, in Deir-Ez-Zur.

Studied Middle Eastern politics and history.

Completed Masters degree in Middle Eastern Politics and History

Completed Bachelors degree in Middle Eastern Politics and History

Pending: Doctorate in Middle Eastern Politics and History

Employment History: Lecturer and professor at Al-Furat University,

Service Record: Mobile Infanty, Private.

Edited by Guest
15 hours ago, Husky said:

---

APPLICATION

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: Husky

Steam I.D.:  STEAM_0:0:60533443

Length of time on the Server: I've been off for a long time, but I originally joined like 2-3 years ago, and had a fair bit of experiance since then.

Length of time RPing: Gmod RP: 4 years, Steam/General RP: about 6 years.

Time-Zone: GMT

How active are you?: I can be very active, and shall be.

-----

Biology and psychology.

Berivan Begins answering the question: "Well you see, I have been a tutor, teacher and student my entire life, research is my fortei my friend. I have been studying History and regional conflict for decades, longer then some in this division have been alive. I am well aquinted with the mentality, formidability and study of war, and this can translate very well to this study and field if you would allow me. I am not only good at researching information, but encaptulating my students and peers in explaining the complexities in an easy to understand way, this is both my communicational and research skills put into practice, which means studies completed will be much more applicable to infantry who may not otherwise understand this vital information."

---

IC Section -

Name:

Berivan Malmisanij Seydar

D.O.B.: 5th of July

Physical Description:

"Private Seydar is 5 feet and 8 inches, she usually wears her shemaghs constantly, I think it's adopted from her time in the middle east and her adaption to the heat, however she looks almost militant in her presentation, which is unprofessional, she has black hair and brown eyes and tanned skin, she has a rather lithe and slender figure with a moderate strengh to her physique."

- If Applicable -

Education History:

Passed basic education with relatively high grades.

Moved to Al-Furat University, in Deir-Ez-Zur.

Studied Middle Eastern politics and history.

Completed Masters degree in Middle Eastern Politics and History

Completed Bachelors degree in Middle Eastern Politics and History

Pending: Doctorate in Middle Eastern Politics and History

Employment History: Lecturer and professor at Al-Furat University,

Service Record: Mobile Infanty, Private.

DENIED

To say it plainly, you're too new. I need time to gauge whether or not you'd make a positive addition to Intel or not.