Atichat Saiphan - Asian Thunder

saiphun987

Spoiler

Ross Butler

"You know what? I'm kinda hot. No homo." - Atichat Saiphan to one of his teammate.

<::VOICE CLAIM::>

Spoiler

During his time on grant. He record himself playing Piano while everybody else was asleep.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kcy5WzVmd5vGNiRkYyT500_dutAsEc4M/view?usp=sharing

His normal talking voice. (it is me mah voice :P)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17VgIN-2gY7I7kSAfYbsI7BBBs1iVBnkX/view?usp=sharing

<::GENERAL INFORMATION::>

Name: Atichat Saiphan
Aliases: Asian Thunder.
Place of Birth: Earth, Bangkok, Thailand.
DOB: 03/25
Height: Six foot flat / 181 cm
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Black
Weight: 82 Kg
Blood Type: B

8b85260ede02a103a41008edae82ec50.jpg

"I'm gonna fucking kill ya." - Saiphan while joking around during one of his training session.

<::FAMILY RECORD::>
Spc. Devin Saiphan: Younger Brother (Deceased)
Kanitha Saiphan: Younger Sister (Alive)
Ratchanee Saiphan: Mother (Alive)

<::MEDICAL RECORDS::>
Laceration on the left cheek. Injured while fighting Arachnids. From mouth up to ear: HEALED. SCAR REMAINS.
Gun shot wound on right chest. Injured while fighting Seperatist: HEALED.
Laceration on the right arm. Injured while fighting Arachnids: HEALED. SMALL SCAR REMAINS
Laceration on the right cheek. Unknown Injury circumstances. From mouth up to ear: HEALED. SCAR REMAINS.

Spoiler

full

"Don't worry about my fucking scar, Okay?" 
- Saiphan telling his friends to stop fucking with him.

<::MENTAL INFORMATION::>
ERROR. NO INFORMATION HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY MEDICAL PERSONNEL.

Spoiler

<::SERVICE INFORMATION::>
Current Posting: 50th Morita Regiment, 6th Mobile Infantry Division, 112th Battalion, Alpha Company, 1st Platoon.
Criminal Record: Escaping Federal Justice, Treason for starting the Third Bug War.

5-55206_bf4-soldier-png-gas-mask-soldier-png.png
"Yeah see that hole? Is gonna turned into a fucking dust in a second."
- Saiphan during one of his mission overlooking the bug's hole.

<::RELATIONSHIP::> borrowed from Hunt huehuehue
- Family - - Romantic Interest / Significant Other - - Best Friend - - Close Friend - - Friend - - Known - - Acquaintance - - Unknown - - Distaste - - Inquisition - - Hate - - Enemy - - Deceased -

SSGT.Aaron Holtz :Sometimes good sometimes bad... I don't know. But he's a great lad. He cares for his subordinates and that's a good sign. He's seems to be quite edgy after the prison. Can't blame him really.. I would love to get to know him more though.
3Spc.Gregor? "Greg" Blahblahblahblah: A gentle giant. Fuck me he's tall as fuck. Looks strong and love to smash stuff. He's a good learner too.. but his name? It could be used as a weapons as well! Overall I considered him as a friend. Who doesn't want him to be your friend?
3Spc.Alessandro Noviello: Now this lad can play guitar! Damn! I'd love to jam with him if we actually have times. A good capable Engineer.. would love to get to know him more.
Anastasia Praedyth: I don't know. I've talked to her for quite abit.. She seems to seen some scary shit. What I can get from that talk is that.. she used to be in MIPOD and just left because of the bullshit federations has been feeding us. She just goes around the outher rim as a mercenary I guess? I know that she will have some spooky story to tell. Wish to know her more.

Spc.James Reacher: I don't know this man much. But I could tell it from my heart (That's actually sounds gay...) he's a good lad. Wish to know more of you though. Find sometime to talk with me you Reachy.
Cpl.Sarah Redbrick: Don't know much about her. Talked to her few times during the drop. Focused kind of lass. Already can see her doing well leading troops.
Lcpl.Gabriel A. Davenport: A fucking salesman! Hah!. Man oh man. He's my guy. I could talk with him about anything. Didn't know this guy love to writes n shit. Well I'd love to listen to his poems again. Still.. he's a  cool guy to hang out with. I trust him. I dunno but we're gotta talk more mate!

Spc.Hecle Phan: Where could I start? He's always there for me when I'm in troubles or needed some sort of friend to talk to. Oh I could just sit here and talk to him all day long. We did alot of cool and sometimes stupid stuff together. Guess what? His last name is same as mine! What kind of fucking coincidence is that?

Cpl.Rodwick Oakwood: A corporal. He doesn't seems to be any kind of special but one thing stands out..except his fucking beard. Sadly he lost his bet to Ito so he has to cut it off. Rest in Peace Beard. He's a cool guy though. I'd love to know him more.

Pfc.James Victory: Victory? I don't know him that much. Although I talked to him sometimes and he looks fine to me. Would love to talk to him more.

Edited by saiphun987
  • 2 weeks later...