Date of Enlistment: April 3rd, 2299

Years of Service: >1

Service Record:

- Assigned the Ulysses S. Grant
- Promoted to Crewman
- Branded as a traitor to the Federation
- Promoted to Petty Officer Third Class

Personal Information

Family: An unnamed husband, seven children, various cousins, aunts, uncles, and other extended family. All deceased.

Backstory: Zhang was born on Karrus, but she was moved to Earth by her parents in order to take care of her aging grandmother. She met her husband, a Citizen, on Earth. During the Fall of Terra, her family was killed, but she managed to survive. Directly after the last family member was confirmed deceased, she enlisted in the Federal Fleet.

Characteristics: Matronly, Quick to Discipline, and curt.

Strengths & Weaknesses: Zhang is strong, independent, disciplined, and intelligent. However, she has shut out most others from her true self, instead putting on a stone facade in order to protect what remains of her spirit.

Other Information:

Personal Relationships

Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated

Carson 'Fox' Sawyer - She reminds me of my eldest daughter. Strong-willed, and independent, but lacking in the experience that comes with age. I believe she wants to do what is best for the ship, and her pilots, but she might get overworked and that is not good for the mind. She is too thin. She should eat more. I can see the bones in her cheeks, and that is unhealthy.

Rangi Setu - While only thirty, he has the mind and soul of someone twice his age. I sense a kindred spirit in him. Someone worn out from life, and spread too thin. I see an exhaustion in his eyes, something that I can only temper lightly with words. Oh, if I were younger. If only.

Roskana Nejem - My surrogate daughter. She has been ill as of late, and it has me worried to my core. I have attempted to ease her suffering sickness with tea, and other herbal aids, but it only seems to abate whatever she has. I have.. grown close to her, during the course of this criminal endeavor. I hope she begins to feel better. Gods help the soul of any man who dares hurt her while I still draw breath.

Alvaro Lupinacci - The smoothest, suavest man I have ever met. Although, a bit on the skinny side. He is an intelligent, and honest man. Respectable, and polite. He is near, and dear to my heart, just as Nejem is. If anything were to happen to him, there would be hell to pay.