Mother: Alexa Knoxx [Dead]

Brother: Cody Knoxx - Private in the 88th [Alive]

Sister: Chloe Knoxx - Private in the 91st [Alive]
Homeworld: Terra
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Baby Blue

Rank History (This is not accurate as it's from my bad memory):

Rct - Pvt - Pfc - Pvt - Pfc - LCpl - Pfc - Pvt - Pfc - Pvt - Rct - Pvt - 3Spc - Pfc - Spc - Pfc - LCpl - Pfc - LCpl - Cpl - Sgt

Attributes:

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 7/10

Pain/Health: 9/10

Other Information:

Spoiler

Awards / Medals:

Spoiler

-Good Conduct Medal  

ASK TO BE ADDED
Personal Relationships
Relations: Close|
Respected|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Noticed|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

--------      

Valerie Faust

Spoiler

Faust is one of my longest going friends on the ship, although we've had a lot of ups and downs in the sense of we haven't really consistently talked, we have a mutual friendship there. I wouldn't say she has been one of my greatest friends on the ship but more someone who I've never had any notable bad blood, although she can be annoying sometimes... She's an all around legit friend of mine.

--------      

Eric Shepard

Spoiler

Eric is someone who can be really fucking annoying but at the same time can avoid confrontation, though I think it's because we all accept he's a meat head.. Or well I do anyway. He seems to like me and my attitude, I can imagine that's why he tries to annoy me but I'm not saying it is working BUT he's certainly an okay guy, so I do like him in that sense and I can also respect his loyal attitude. Overall a dumbass though

--------      

John Freeson

Spoiler

John is one of my closest friends on the ship, he's usually stuck by my side and is always up for talking to me if I need someone to talk to. Although at times he can be annoying, I know he doesn't mean anything by it and most of the time it's just to cheer me up. A lot about is quite similar aswell actually, we both have fucked up but we always redeem ourselves and come back better... Sure I might be taking a while longer at my redemption but it doesn't matter because I can go by my own pace. He's a Corporal now which is the rank I wanted but it is what it is, wouldn't mind him leading me anyway so it's cool.

Spoiler

--------      

Alexander 'Lick'

Spoiler

Lick has to be one of my favourite people, I'm not sure why because we've never been really good friends but I don't know.. I mean I guess we have been, he was my 'therapist' for a bit and he helped me get out of a bad state of mind. I think everyone agrees with me in liking Lick, he's weird and also nice. Overall to me he's just a great guy, which is fairly rare to be honest.

--------      

Quinn Caffrey

Spoiler

Caffrey is probably one of my favourite NCOs, she's certainly one of the more sympathetic and understanding ones in the roster. I'm glad Caffrey was the one to remove Lance Corporal patch because she didn't all shitty about it and she is also trying to help me get it back aswell, for example she's helping set up a training or sort out the one I want to do with Bellic. She is someone I truly respect and I wouldn't mind calling her friend at all but right now it's more of a personal and professional level of respect, she is great.

--------      

Aaron Holtz

Spoiler

Holtz, the man with who has the mind of a forty year old but it is really in his twenties.. He's been around a long time, I mean a long time and he's known me for a long time too. I respect him because we've had relatively similar careers in the M.I, both had the entire NCO roster hate us one and both have struggled with keeping and gaining ranks. Not only do I respect him, I can also consider him a friend now because he helped me reach Corporal and I think in general (although we have different opinions on things) we get along as people.

--------      

Reilly Stone

Spoiler

Kind of introduced her, gave her some advice too, only time will tell how it goes for her for whatever they choose to do.

--------      

Mikhail Kuznetsov

Spoiler

He's been around for a while, he's alright.. Can't say I'm good friends with him or anything but I certainly recognise him, alright to talk to aswell.

--------      

Sebastian Bently

Spoiler

He gave me my shots and I took them, I'm thankful that he believed I could get on track and it's safe to say he helped me along the way, I won't be letting this chance slip through my fingers.

--------      

Greg

Spoiler

Really strong guy, really nice guy, really good listener and a really complex last name.

(Update) Greg, my (and Hartcourt's) giant carrier, essentially made sure I made it out the drop alive by carrying me all the way to the dropship for a long ass time. Greg is the real life BFG and I you know I have respect for the guy, everyone like Greg and Greg likes everyone.

--------      

Steven Hartcount

Spoiler

He's a solid Lance Corporal, only got it recently but he's good with the rank and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

(Update) Cool guy to hang out with, I can see him continuing to rise up the ranks and he lives the BT life now - also seems to be handling it well.

--------      

Elaine Asper

Spoiler

She doesn't seem to have that good a reputation with the troopers, well she used to not because of something she did that I wasn't there for but that's all past now anyway, I think she's a good Lieutenant and I didn't mind her as a Sergeant either. She helped me out a bit and listened to me when I was trying to prove myself worthy of Sergeant.

--------      

Flynn Taggart

Spoiler

Taggart is a good friend of mine and he's got my back, he's someone I can trust on for support when I need it and he's quite hard to really understand as a person because well he can't speak but he's alright talking to me.

(Update) This man really cared for me, he really did.. He gave me a letter before he went on that suicide mission with Vickers and I just wanted to cry, a man of such view words but he had the biggest heart and was so loyal, I was lucky to have someone like him have my back.

-------,-      

Roderick Oakwood

Spoiler

Good trooper, he's been feeling quite down lately but he does shut himself off from people a bit? I don't know, he made feel quite upset with how upset and angry he is.. Just reminded me of myself, kind of, I guess.

--------      

Jeremy Hawkins

Spoiler

From what I've seen of Hawkins on field he's a solid trooper, haven't personally had any issues with him. Hope he keeps up the good work.

--------      
Carter Vert

Spoiler

Vert is one of my oldest friends, one of the first I've ever had and one of my best. Despite his blunt and indifferent attitude, he was a good friend to me and we always used to like having a laugh together, though sometimes he did seem really shut away in the sense that he was.. -yeah, blunt. Well he disappeared way back then but now he seems to have popped up again out of nowhere, it's weird for me, to see someone I used be such good friends but it's someone who knew the old me. I've changed a lot, maybe too much? I don't know, but we seem to get along again, just not as much as we used to. This platoon changed everything about me, my attitude, my humour and my ability to be 'social' which I seemed to have lost, but I'm glad I lost my old self.. I just hope he can get along with the new me, some of my old friends can't seem to but it is what it is.

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

--------      

Cait Donovan

Spoiler

She used to be a bit of a trouble maker but she isn't so much now, can't say I've talked to her much but she seems alright. They really want to spar me too.

--------      

Hecle Phan

Spoiler

He's a good trooper on field and off field, someone who I like to have in my squad because of his ability to take in orders well. Off ship he gets along with mostly everyone and he makes a great salad (with Hartcourt, no credit taken from him). Good trooper.

--------      

Alessandro Noviello

Spoiler

Noviello is a good guy, another person who I like to pick for my squads, he suggests ideas while also doing what he's told even if it's something he might not agree with.

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

--------      

Shay Callahan

Spoiler

Shay, I want his hoodie.

--------      
Christopher 'Millie' Miller

Spoiler

Miller is one of the people I remember from my older days with the 112th and I remember not really getting along with him but at that time it was like that with most people for me so I don't hold anything against for it, he apologised regardless and I can respect him for that. Nowadays I actually am growing to like him more and more.. I don't know, he's just fun to be around and is a bit of a change from all the other guys, I mean he uses coconut oil. Yeah I don't know what it is about him but he's just cool I guess, I hardly remember the time he didn't like me and I hope our friendship continues to grow. Wouldn't mind getting to know him more honestly.

(heres that shit smells like teen spirit in major key)

--------      

Seamus Leeds

Spoiler

Newer member of the medical division who has a booming Scottish accent just like Maclagan, I don't know all too much about him except that he's almost as tall as Greg and seems to be good friends with Pavlov,  as Pavlov was real excited to see him alive on that horrible drop. He didn't do all too much to tend to me on that drop when I was injured but he did relieve my pain and that is enough for me.

------      --

Gwendolyn 'Grease' Reece

Spoiler

I think I can consider Grease a friend, I mean there's not much talking between everyday but we get along when there is and I appreciate her ability kind of get along with everyone. I could be wrong there but that's what I've noticed from my perspective.

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

-
-

--[[Other]]--

------      --

Shane L. Emmett

Spoiler

Psychic kid who used to have a positive outlook on life until he was beaten within nearly an inch from it and shot in the thigh, gave him a pretty strong opinion on the command team but I like him for having it and I think he seems like a nice guy who's looking for other genuinely human people. I like him.

[UPDATE] Looks like he's more optimistic again, which is good but I think his opinion on leadership still stands. Regardless, he wanted to know about my 'stories' for some reason, didn't mind telling him but I usually try forget about my past. He also has a pretty good ground game in sparring but I owned him on the feet.. I mean he won but eh, he didn't beat me. Yeah he's still a cool guy, though that whole Emmox thing, god dammit Falco.

-
- 

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

--------      

Glenn Reynolds

Spoiler

Glenn is someone I knew for a short while, I've forgotten them a bit but for a good cause.. It was like a roller coaster for the short time I did know them and it fucked me up a bit so.. Yeah, that's that.

-------    - 

Erae Bellic

Spoiler

(Pre-Death) Bellic has been around for just about the same time I have, before now we've never really properly clicked, I remember the time when she was a Sergeant and I guess back then she just looked at me as a troublemaker but now we seem to be friends. The reason I like and respect Bellic is because she told me how before when about eight NCOs hated my guts, she never really saw a problem that I couldn't solved and now she is actually supporting me and helping me solve the problems. I consider her a friend, feels like we've got to knowing eachother on a more personal level or atleast understanding eachother like friends do, I'm not sure if she has the same opinion but eh still. Overall, she makes me feel better and is helping me not fuck up.. I mean what's not to like here.

(Post-Death) I miss her a lot.. Weirdly more then I thought? I guess it's because of how we were becoming  closer as friends just before she died, I don't know just felt like a big loss. I feel like I fucked up my funeral speech, seemed like everyone else came with one prepared but I just said mine from the heart. You lived longer then anyone else could've with what you went through, I'll remember to keep you in mind before I do something I might regret because you believed me and I'd be a bitch to let you down like I have to others. Thanks Bellic.

--------      

Lachlan Dunn

Spoiler

(Pre-Death) Lachlan is a cool guy from what I've seen so far, purely because of his reaction to things and jokes are hilarious. No complaints about him yet, avoids confrontation and doesn't have a problem with me.

(Post-Death) Saw his name on the memorial, didn't know him all too well but it was still upsetting to see.

--------      

Wauri Matene

Spoiler

Matene... I remember him, he used to scare the shit out of me back then, yeah he was a scary dude but I do respect him a bit. Overall though not sure how I felt, one minute he'd scare the shit out of me, other times I'd find him pretty funny but that was only when he was scaring the shit out of other people. 

--------      
Chiyuki Asahi

Spoiler

Asahi is an okay guy, stupidly lazy it's like he does it on purpose but it's whatever, it's better then how I used to be like. He tends to avoid confrontation unless it's with NCOs, he usually fucks them off. I can't say he's someone I'd consider a friend but he is certainly someone I noticed.

(Post Death) Shame you died, I was hoping you'd stay alive long enough to mature a bit... Good guy.

Spoiler

Edited by alright sassy
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1